Best natural test booster??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Best natural test booster??

What do you guys think is the best natural test booster on the market. So many to choose from. Here are a few

Novedex xt

6 OXO

Stak 2

17-hd

Diesel test 2010

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

Diesel test HARDCORE
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Mass FX
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

6 oxo.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

Also, jungle warfare is another to consider.
  6. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sulsuknjrk View Post
    What do you guys think is the best natural test booster on the market. So many to choose from. Here are a few
    Novedex xt - antiextrogen product

6 OXO same as above

Stak 2 not a "test booster"

17-hd "???"

Diesel test herbal test booster

There are alot of "legal" test boosters but you have to find out what you want and what's ur idea of natural. Legal doesnt = natural.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Novedex xt - antiextrogen product

6 OXO same as above

Stak 2 not a "test booster"

17-hd "???"

Diesel test herbal test booster

There are alot of "legal" test boosters but you have to find out what you want and what's ur idea of natural. Legal doesnt = natural.
    Stak 2 is a test booster. You're thinking of M Stak. Natural as in not a man man steroid or Pro hormone. Novedex xt and 6 oxo are test boosters also.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%

Fadogia Info

Stak 2 is a test booster. You're thinking of M Stak. Natural as in not a man man steroid or Pro hormone. Novedex xt and 6 oxo are test boosters also.
    I love M-stak and Stak 2. Unfortunately the rest of UN's lineup of supps is hit or miss. You need to define whether you are trying to boost Total Testosterone and/or Free Testosterone.

If you take an AI, or Aromatase Inhibitor, that will reduce the amount of Total Testoerone that is converted to other ish, thereby raising Free Testosterone.

Another option is something that likes binding with SHBG, Sex Hormone Binding Globulins, like Stinging Nettle. SHBG likes to bind with Testosterone. If you take something that binds with the SHBG, then that globulin is no longer available to bond with and nullify your Total test, thereby also raising your Free Testosterone.

There is also alot of ish out there that CLAIMS to raise total test, not free test, but total test, but doesn't have any real world bloodwork to back up test results. Wait, there is alot of ish out there that doesn't even have any actual test/study results showing a rise in Total Testosterone, Not Free Testosterone.

FACT: LH, leutinizing Hormone, is NOT testosterone. The bullisht on the labels states that raising LH will signal your gonads to raise test production. Lets just say that the label states that very clearly, but available study results are much less than conclusive. Check pubmed.

FACT: An Erection is not Testosterone. It's not even a reliable indicator of Testosterone. Lots of this bullisht WILL give you wood, but it won't give you acne, bacne, make your hair fall out, enlarge your prostate, or make you divorce that soul sucking ***** that puts up with your excessive spending on worthless supplements. I use to believe in LH. I don't anymore. Horny goatweed, eurycoma, maca purinis, and tribulus all boost LH. They don't directly boost test. They will/should give you an erection, assuming you have erection type plumbing and the right chromasomes to go with it.

Look for isht with SCIENCE behind it. Real world Bloodwork. If you can't find any, ask yourself why is that? is it because I'm black? Or because the ****ing supp is whack?

The only one I haven't found debunked is Fadogia Agrestis which is found in a wide variety of supps and has a published study behind it along with some actual user before/after bloodwork. Fadogia has the benefit of not ****ing around with Aromatase Inhibition or SHBG binding or any of that other isht that raises Free Testosterone. Fadogia supposedly raises Total Testosterone according to the studies and feedback published. The only caveat is you need a total of 3-6gr per day to see significant results and depending on the alkaloid content, these higher dosages may have lead to some cases of the runs. Just like creatine, you gotta experiment and figure what works for you.

Personally, 600% higher total test is worth some beer ****s. I personally think some ginger extract would offset the intestinal irritation caused by higher dosages. I haven't tried it, but it is on my worthless supps to try list, and yes I am expecting my bloodsucking wife to divorce me once they cut my next hellspawn out of her.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

Novedex xt and 6 oxo are test boosters also.
    I think you are confounding results with the action of the compound. Those are AIs, which results in raised test, but they don't raise test through any direct action.

This could be nonsense.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.64%

SAN's Endotest Pro, that stuff is the sh!t man
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    SAN's Endotest Pro, that stuff is the sh!t man
    I really like Dermacrine, I think it's great for a legal test booster, not exactly "natural" though. I had real strong sex drive and strength gains. Not a big Mass supp but I really felt like test went up.

I'm assuming "natural" means it's not hormonal based, so all the pro-hormones are out right?

I've also used the dermacrine sustain from PP, that would be considered natural but it doesn't have quite as strong an effect.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

[QUOTE=DMac;987440]I really like Dermacrine, I think it's great for a legal test booster, not exactly "natural" though. I had real strong sex drive and strength gains. Not a big Mass supp but I really felt like test went up.

I'm assuming "natural" means it's not hormonal based, so all the pro-hormones are out right?

I've also used the dermacrine sustain from PP, that would be considered natural but it doesn't have quite as strong an effect.

he's got a cool page if you want to look into them.

I also heard dermacrine is awesome
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%

I like the MHP T BOMB 2. works well
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.38%

Activate Xtreme works well if your intention is to boost free testosterone.

Have a look into Anabolic Xtreme's line if that is what your after...MassFX + Hyperdrol works well!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best natural test booster?
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:18 PM
  2. What is the BEST natural TEST booster?
    By Cantell in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 10:23 AM
  3. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
  5. Best Natural Test Booster That Doesn't Require PCT
    By MonStar1120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19