1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ActivaTe vs. ActivaTe Xtreme

Has anyone already used both the old/new activate ? If so how did they compare ? I've been looking over the ingredient listing for activate xtreme and one of the ingredients is I3C. I believe DIM is a better choice vs. I3C for estrogen shifting, but I digress.

I respond very well to urtica dioca and I used the old activate @ 6 caps a day=2.4g of urtica dioca.

Ideally if I had all the money in the world I'd use it all the time. It makes a great secondary to a primary. I'm considering getting some again for my next run of products after I complete my Diesel Test Hardcore bottle.

I'm leaning on going towards the old version....if I can still find it.

This is what I'm planning some time later on.

2x Halodrol Liquigels
    1x E-Bol
    1x ActivaTe (old version)
    2x Trib Test (maybe, not for sure)*

*You may be thinking that the overlay with activate/trib test may be an overkill with the urtica dioca, but I prefer high amounts of it. I'm using trib test as more for the potent tribulus extract in it.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

trib test is the most under rated trib product,imo. best ive tried. izza:
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    trib test is the most under rated trib product,imo. best ive tried. izza:
    Trib Test definetly is an underrated product. If I have extra money I like to use it as a secondary to the primary I am using. My only beef with it is that it could use more urtica dioca. I've ran 2 bottles as a standalone back to back 2 tabs AM and 1 tab PM and had good results.

to be honest I didn't expect it to do much as a standalone, but it worked quite well for me.

It has been in my expierence that regardless to the manner in which it is being conjoined with another supplement, use 2 tabs minimum (I use 3 tabs) each day. The cycling listed on the bottle is not effective. (to me anyway)

I run it 3 tabs/ED, 7 days a week.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

6 dth proved to strong for my present conditions, thinking of getting trib test and running 4/2. planning on running trib test/activate extreme/formestane after dth. imho dth is better than activate/rxt was. i think after a full run of dth will be the perfect time to run the activate extreme, should have lots of test to free up. might even throw in some anagen.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    6 dth proved to strong for my present conditions, thinking of getting trib test and running 4/2. planning on running trib test/activate extreme/formestane after dth. imho dth is better than activate/rxt was. i think after a full run of dth will be the perfect time to run the activate extreme, should have lots of test to free up. might even throw in some anagen.
    I think that'll make a great stack. I've never tried Anagen but it is pretty cheap so you can't go wrong with that.

I strongly urge you to run dth+activate.

I ran Diesel Test 2010 5 tabs/ED + ActivaTe 6 caps/ED....that's 2.4g of Urtica Dioca coming from ActivaTe alone.

I felt literally felt the test. surge. The activate made the biggest difference I'm not kidding. Now that you mention it I also might have to run that stack you mentioned.

2010+activate, my face was literally constantly oily and i had acne blow up everywhere. When I ran 2010 alone it was good at 5 tabs/ED, but you'll really get good results running it with urtica dioca (activatE)

I couldn't go higher than 5 tabs/ED with 2010. I tried a few times to move it up to 6 tabs and my libdo just shot down. Even if I ramped up to 5 tabs too quickly my libido would still shutdown....so I slowly worked my way into it. I respond well to trib/urtica dioca.

IMO, Urtica Dioca is one of the best supplements that has recently been utilized granted you use a adequate dose. It also literally stacks with anything.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TestoPro Stoked vs Activate Xtreme Novadex XT.
    By HotGates in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. Mass FX vs RPM/Drive vs Activate
    By rustlerracer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. RPM/Drive vs activate extreme
    By jack98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 08:58 PM
  4. Bulk Nettle Root vs. ActivaTe