just tried purple wrath and....
- 08-26-2007, 08:09 PM
- 08-26-2007, 08:30 PM
- 08-26-2007, 08:37 PM
08-26-2007, 08:51 PM
08-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10mg 167%
L-Leucine 3.5g **
L-Glutamine 2.5g **
L-Isoleucine 1.75g **
L-Valine 1.75g **
Citruline Malate 1g **
clearly there is no Beta alanine, which isn't attributed to a "flush feeling" anyways; niacin is. BA produces paresthesia, or tingling feeling in the extremities, it is a significantly different sensation. Niacin gives that warm flush feeling all over.
Purple wraath has both BA and niacin which xtend does not.
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 0
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 10 mg 50%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg 500%
Potassium (as Citrate) 67 mg 2%
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine 7,000 mg **
Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (from root), L-Norvaline
08-26-2007, 10:17 PM
08-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Controlled Labs mixes their products with Magic.
08-27-2007, 07:22 AM
08-27-2007, 07:48 AM
08-27-2007, 12:13 PM
08-27-2007, 01:19 PM
08-27-2007, 02:09 PM
08-28-2007, 11:20 AM
08-28-2007, 11:56 AM
08-28-2007, 05:18 PM
What made you switch to purple wrath from xtend?
I'm currently taking xtend, and have been liking it alot...but I've always heard great things about CL purple wrath. Notice anything drastically different besides the BA?
Similar Forum Threads
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:50 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:43 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2007, 12:16 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2004, 05:12 PM
- By max silver in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:48 PM