My NUCKING FUTS stack (pics inside)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Well, here it is boys, the bread and the butter.

-creatine
-protein
-multi-vitamin
-vitamin c
-glucosamine (when needed)
-digestive enzymes
-fish oil
-Endorush (always needed)
-N.O.-XPLODE (currently using it, as it was a Christmas gift)
-Syntha-6 (samples packets that came with N.O.-XPLODE)
-fiber to keep that shet movin'
-liver powder (not shown, need to re-order)

:bb:
:bb3:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
mhm. good 'ol supplements. are you gonna keep all your empty containers and take a pic of that too? I would pay to see that:thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
mhm. good 'ol supplements. are you gonna keep all your empty containers and take a pic of that too? I would pay to see that:thumbsup:
Nah, usually I just pitch the empty containers. some of the smaller tubs, (probably the N.O.-XPLODE one) I'll keep to store leftover food in.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Soy for pwo? or all around usage?
I use soy for post-workout since it digests faster vs. egg protein. I don't know if I am specifically lactose intolerant, or just allergic to milk. I can drink milk, and I can eat cottage cheese/yogurt, but whenever I drink milk based proteins, it comes right out really fast.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I use soy for post-workout since it digests faster vs. egg protein. I don't know if I am specifically lactose intolerant, or just allergic to milk. I can drink milk, and I can eat cottage cheese/yogurt, but whenever I drink milk based proteins, it comes right out really fast.
I hear you on the milk based proteins, but I kind of switched around different makers till I found one that does not give me the splats lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
People get too worked up over soy. I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion with the estrogen. Unless you are ingestive significantly large quantities of soy then you are fine.

dean17

dean17

Awards
reaper i like the sig, i think his rants will become legendary around here lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People get too worked up over soy. I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion with the estrogen. Unless you are ingestive significantly large quantities of soy then you are fine.
yeah, its the guys using AI's that raise their estrogen and testosterone boosters that lower testosterone that talk about soy....

I'm sure that 30g 3xweekly doesn't do crap for estrogen

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its the guys using AI's that raise their estrogen and testosterone boosters that lower testosterone that talk about soy....

I'm sure that 30g 3xweekly doesn't do crap for estrogen
It's not the protein that causes the problems, but rather the isoflavones in soy protein that's what gets everybody's panties in a bunch. If you're using a good isolate, these will likely be small amounts.

I looked at a lot of these for possible use in PCS, and they're both good and bad for you, so take it for what it's worth, if you can hack it, you might as well stick with it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I use egg/soy for the pure sake that I cannot use milk base proteins. I used to use Nectar's Whey protein isolate, then after awhile they changed their formula or something because I started getting runs.

The Syntha-6 samples dont give me GI distress, but at the same time they are fairly small samples.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Are those just your staples? Or is that the whole stack? :think:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No offense bro but where's the craziness? I know your outlook on supps, so i think i understand. Still throw somethin else in there. I would say rid of the NO-Xplode, sell it. You know as well as everyone the histroy NO products have as of recent.
Good luck though, to each his own.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious why you spend so much time reading and posting about supplements when you basically stick to protein, NO, and creatine. And I even further have to wonder why you are sharing :lol:

I suppose its a refreshing dichotomy compared to the typical PH/PS driven posters here.

Its all good though, good luck with the stack :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious why you spend so much time reading and posting about supplements when you basically stick to protein, NO, and creatine. And I even further have to wonder why you are sharing :lol:

I suppose its a refreshing dichotomy compared to the typical PH/PS driven posters here.

HEY! reapers good guy, well he's alright...haha J/K bro.
I noticed for awhile i havent been on anything except the basics like that though as well. I did JW a bit ago but before that nothing. Just creatine. It's cool though casue i want to see how it goes.

Even though it is weaksauce .....:lol:
Stay Strong man.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree. Although I use them, I think it's important to realize that you can make sweet gains with nothing more than a good diet and staple supps.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am attempting to illustrate that gains can be made using the basics. I think that many individuals are under the impression that they cannot, and in order to be big and 'anabolic' it requires $400.00+/each month in supplements.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm looking to add something into the mix other than the usual. I haven't decided on that yet. I've been spinning my wheels on too much crap out there lately.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What happens to the containers after the stuff runs out ?

I usually store food in my empty containers (size permitting), after I am done with them. In this case I had a little glutamine left from over 1 year ago so I just ran it down the sink and put sausage in it

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I use them to put change in...i like the food idea though. Now it's both!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I am attempting to illustrate that gains can be made using the basics. I think that many individuals are under the impression that they cannot, and in order to be big and 'anabolic' it requires $400.00+/each month in supplements.
That's a good point. But why even post your stack when you already know it's not nucking futs?

For that matter, why do people even make these "Check out my stack" threads anyways? I never really understood that. Who are we trying to impress? I'd much rather see "Check out what I did with my stack" transformation threads instead. Anyone can buy supps...

I'm not hatin, but I'm just sayin...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point. But why even post your stack when you already know it's not nucking futs?

For that matter, why do people even make these "Check out my stack" threads anyways? I never really understood that. Who are we trying to impress? I'd much rather see "Check out what I did with my stack" transformation threads instead. Anyone can buy supps...

I'm not hatin, but I'm just sayin...
It's no hat we're showing off but more showing reps and fellow lifters our ideas, stacks, diet and what not for info, feedback, sometimes even safety. Yes, ill agree it get's a bit repetitive but what else is there to post about? No one wants to post pics every 4 weeks. I would say steer clear of the supp section if you feel like that.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It's no hat we're showing off but more showing reps and fellow lifters our ideas, stacks, diet and what not for info, feedback, sometimes even safety. Yes, ill agree it get's a bit repetitive but what else is there to post about? No one wants to post pics every 4 weeks. I would say steer clear of the supp section if you feel like that.
Yeah I suppose so. Maybe it's not so much what the post is about, but how it's phrased and the reasoning behind the thread. Instead of "Check out my stack", it should be "Do you think this stack is safe?" or "What could complement my stack?" or "What should I drop from my stack?". You know what I mean? Just to give the threads some purpose/credibility.

And clearly I'm falling for these "Check out my stack" threads. Most of the time they offer novel ideas about combinations. Maybe that's why I was teased into checking this one out...knowing how Reaper has input about almost every supp, I figured it actually would be nucking futs. Maybe I was just disappointed. :lol:

I like the supp section though, because most of the time it isn't about checking out people's stacks. There are good questions being asked along with quality responses. Even if it's something I'm not interested in, there still is a lot to learn. And sometimes people just post new, solid information without asking questions...kind of like a PSA.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I also felt the need that this post was appropriate because someone in the thread 'the freakin' 'rican' mentioned that we should cycle our protein.....hm....

the fact that my post is called 'nucking futs' is supposed to also be a joke since it is composed of the bare basics....humor has limitations when it is input via internet.

so yuh,.......anyone asking what steroid to take that is 13yrs old or something refer them to this.

This is an example of my P.E.N.I.5 stack that people should use. Hell, everyone is always asking 'what's the top stack, what's the recommended stack,etc.......' when it clearly is right here.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I also felt the need that this post was appropriate because someone in the thread 'the freakin' 'rican' mentioned that we should cycle our protein.....hm....

the fact that my post is called 'nucking futs' is supposed to also be a joke since it is composed of the bare basics....humor has limitations when it is input via internet.

so yuh,.......anyone asking what steroid to take that is 13yrs old or something refer them to this.

This is an example of my P.E.N.I.5 stack that people should use. Hell, everyone is always asking 'what's the top stack, what's the recommended stack,etc.......' when it clearly is right here.
Truth. Maybe minus the soy. ;)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Reaper's a funny dude, don't bust his ballz for just sticking to 'the naturals'

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I usually store food in my empty containers (size permitting), after I am done with them. In this case I had a little glutamine left from over 1 year ago so I just ran it down the sink and put sausage in it
what you have in there will help you out 1000x more than glutamine, lol

:D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yuh, each one of those sausage links has about 29g of protein so eating 2 for dinner puts me nearly at 60g in one sitting.

p.s.: I do, from time to time, substitute penis if I run out of sausage.

p.s.s.: I've never been about modesty either.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yes I do.....I'm not sure what you are getting at.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't that require a log demonstrating said gains?:stick:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Watch out for that SOY. Your tits will be bigger than the Wife's. And those are some tig bitties.
Endorush makes me feel too sppedy but have at it otherwise I like the stack.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yes I do.....I'm not sure what you are getting at.
I think he means there are probably better ways to store your sausages. Like in the fridge. Maybe in some aluminum foil. Or a smaller container. :cheers:

Careful on those sausages though. It's not always just about protein intake. Most sausages are high in fat. Just so you are aware...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Endorush makes me feel that way too. That's why I only drink 1/4 the bottle each time. Any more than that really gets me going.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think he means there are probably better ways to store your sausages. Like in the fridge. Maybe in some aluminum foil. Or a smaller container. :cheers:

Careful on those sausages though. It's not always just about protein intake. Most sausages are high in fat. Just so you are aware...

Yeah and sodium too. I usually have these once or twice a week.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Soy estrogen effects are blown out of proportion.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Beer brats are even better......I probably need to do that this weekend.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I use egg/soy for the pure sake that I cannot use milk base proteins. I used to use Nectar's Whey protein isolate, then after awhile they changed their formula or something because I started getting runs.

The Syntha-6 samples dont give me GI distress, but at the same time they are fairly small samples.
Hey bro, I think we all know waaaay too much about your bowel movements.

Check my new sig. You like? :lol:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I think we all know waaaay too much about your bowel movements.

Check my new sig. You like? :lol:
That sig is even better than the last one. Now I'll have to start saying even more obscene things so I can keep securing my spot...haha.

Yeah I have a tendency to poop my pants a lot so I try to be careful what I take.

side note: I used 2 scoops of N.O-XPLODE 45 min prior to workout+ 6g of AAKG, I had a pump that was least '1" of edema all over my body' pump that lasted for about 1 hour AFTER my workout, plus I couldn't sleep till 2:00am....hm...:head: :head: :head:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
That sig is even better than the last one. Now I'll have to start saying even more obscene things so I can keep securing my spot...haha.

Yeah I have a tendency to poop my pants a lot so I try to be careful what I take.

side note: I used 2 scoops of N.O-XPLODE 45 min prior to workout+ 6g of AAKG, I had a pump that was least '1" of edema all over my body' pump that lasted for about 1 hour AFTER my workout, plus I couldn't sleep till 2:00am....hm...:head: :head: :head:
Oh, I think your place is secure... \/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
psychospic Anabolics 12