1,4AD Powder at NUTRA!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1,4AD Powder at NUTRA! It says limited supply - and when it's out, it's out!

Picked up 50 grams... for what - I don't know - I have sooo much sh*t right now. Damn compulsion! HAHA

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some too. Though, I have no idea when I'll get to it. :D

doluseb

Awards
What's the measurement? Or are you guys capping it?

Cerberus

Awards
30 grams purchased. 7 week cycle @ 600mg.

Should be fun. Great price too. 30 grams from iForce would be ~110.00.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna snort it!!!! haha!

not sure yet - maybe transdermal or sub.

doluseb

Awards
oo transderm, didn't even think of that. wonder how well it would work.
Doin a bold + pp cycle right now, but luckily I only invested in 1/3 of the bold.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral is the way to go with this compound, not transdermal.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So much for trying to go a week without ordering anything.
So how are y'all gonna cap it. Size?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm capping with "00" caps baby

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

doluseb

Awards
If I had a scale I would just eat it, and not bother capping. mg scales are expensive.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
DAYMN IT!!!!

This is a secret. Now they may run out before I can but some :frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make a liquid suspension, then turkey baster it?
now where did i put that turkey baster....hmmmmmmmm..................:rofl: good one:thumbsup:

shakti

Awards
ok a quick question, i just got a **** load of EQ and i dont really mind pinning....what are the advantages of 1,4ad over eq ?? besides the convenience of taking it orally..since this is a one time deal i wanna make sure how much i should get!
someone help me decide.
man i wish there was soem eta on the bulk X factor too.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't know about that...My grandma is infamous for using a turkey baster, and everytime she did, so one was splattering the walls.

Sounds like a waste of some good 1,4AD Powder....

Unless you throw in a couple of corks...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...what are the advantages of 1,4ad over eq ?? besides the convenience of taking it orally...
well it's legal,and you get to support our board sponser Nutraplanet.....that should be reason enough..........:thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

well it's legal,and you get to support our board sponser Nutraplanet.....that should be reason enough..........:thumbsup:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

shakti

Awards
right on man! as far as supporting nutra goes i dont think i will be shopping anywhere else , including my order in the next few hours i would have already spent more than $1k with them in the less than 2 months and to tell u the truth i am only buying from them cuz of the excellent price and more than that the customer service.

and as far as the legality is concerned, i am from india..and even here i live away on my farm and dont feel i am a part of any society or system :p so no illegal things dont make me feel guilty as long as they are not immoral :), also i asked this cuz i dont want to buy something and not value its worth as there are lots of ppl here who will..if u know what i mean..ppl have been waiting for this to hit nutra and its after all a one time deal.....hell man i think i will just go ahead and put 100 grams in my cart if no one stops me!!!!
someone please do

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on man! as far as supporting nutra goes i dont think i will be shopping anywhere else , including my order in the next few hours i would have already spent more than $1k with them in the less than 2 months and to tell u the truth i am only buying from them cuz of the excellent price and more than that the customer service.

and as far as the legality is concerned, i am from india..and even here i live away on my farm and dont feel i am a part of any society or system :p so no illegal things dont make me feel guilty as long as they are not immoral :), also i asked this cuz i dont want to buy something and not value its worth as there are lots of ppl here who will..if u know what i mean..ppl have been waiting for this to hit nutra and its after all a one time deal.....hell man i think i will just go ahead and put 100 grams in my cart if no one stops me!!!!
someone please do
i wouldn't have bought it if i thought is was garbage.....i say it's the supplement of the summer.!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't have bought it if i thought is was garbage.....i say it's the supplement of the summer.!!!!
Judging by sales, I would have to agree with you....that is until the Bulk X-factor hits us in about 2 weeks...then it will be a slug-out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bought another 25 grams...so that brings me up to 85g....:head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's going to be the first to log?

shakti

Awards
reps to you for helping me make up my mind! i think this , bulk xfactor and pulsing havoc/halo is what i would be doing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reps to you for helping me make up my mind! i think this , bulk xfactor and pulsing havoc/halo is what i would be doing.
Reps for this stack...please keep a log, or at least provide some feedback. I think this is going to be an extremely badass stack.

EDIT: When I am able to rep you again, that is.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My total compulsion brings me to 115grams - I have no idea when I'll use it - but I have some damnit!
hahaha your worse than me....lol

Pie

Awards
Just curious, but are we assured of the quality?
What is the purity and source of the powder?

Thanks!

gten79

Awards
Can someone please post a good breakdown on how to much, and how long to cycle it? Also is this compound methylated, and if not how bad does this shut you down compared to others?

Some basic capping info on this product will be helpful as well, I have a feeling 00' is the way to go.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the request but is there a nice LEGIT write up on 1,4 AD ?

Liver toxic?
Dose recomendations?
Potential Sides?

Thanks

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
*Non-liver toxic*
sides include- increased RBC count, increased lean muscle mass, acne, and possible lowered libido/testicular atrophy.
Dosages range between 600mg-1200mg every day
Cycle length is bewtween 6-12 weeks

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Ok im broke for another week till pay day. how long is this sale gonna be around??? Dsade do you have enough to hold out another week??

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a dlck or anything, but if you guys have no idea what it is, what it does, or how to use it, you probably shouldn't be using the substance.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dlck or anything, but if you guys have no idea what it is, what it does, or how to use it, you probably shouldn't be using the substance.
How are we going to find out unless we ask ?

:D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't really know much about this stuff, how similar is it to EQ?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My powder just arrived - came in a "nutra-bucket" I have no earthly idea when I'll use 115 grams - I could just hold on to it and sell it down the line - Nah

abish

abish

Awards
i jumped on the band wagon and got 100g so that should be enough for 2 cycles

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...this is half gone as of 5 minutes ago.