strength
energy
focus

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's a big market, overly-priced waste of money - if you want the sh*ts, be my guest

RPM would be a better choice

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
I've never tried RPM but seems like I need to give it a shot. As for the NO-Xplode, I have to say that I liked it. I would take it before workouts and would get really good pumps. My muscles seemed to keep their pumps longer than usual. One downside. It had to be the worst tasting supplement I have ever tried. It tates really bad.

LIVEWIRE

Awards
Thanks
i think i may try some for a week because ive heard great reviews that make it worht a shot. i will definately try rpm afterwards

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this product and if so how was it
describe:
pumps AWESOME
strength HIGHER
energy SOME TIMES TOO MUCH, DONT TAKE LATE IN THE DAY
focus
AWESOME

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, I TAKE ONE SCOOP ALONG WITH 2 SCOOPS OF EXTEND AND WORKOUTS, INCLUDING CARDIO ARE THROUGH THE ROOF

:dance: :afro: :bruce3:

mikem

Awards
No doubt RPM. If you are a heavy stim user then run Reset AD with it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
N.O works for maybe the first week or so. It's trash afterwards. Waste of money.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I felt it working the first day. felt like a pulse running in my head. felt the vein in my head being pumped full of blood and crap thats about it. gets old real fast. pick up something more useful. RPM would be a good choice. I got decent pumps off N.O but the price just sucks balls. im going to be logging for controlled labs either this week or next week whenever the products arrive. Ill be sure to tell you how the white flood goes. maybe you can use that instead of N.O. ill keep you updated if you want.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
it's a big market, overly-priced waste of money - if you want the sh*ts, be my guest

RPM would be a better choice
agreed, just gave me the ****s

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
People have mixed results with it. I have to honestly say I 'felt it' the first time I tried it. Yeah yeah I know. That was my only encounter with NO XPLODE though was that one packet.

Fisha7487

Fisha7487

Awards
I have to say i have mixed thoughts N0-xplode. I'm finishing off my tub right now, and the best part about it is the energy boost and focus that it gives me. As for the "pumps" and the "Muscle growth" that it promotes. It is there to a degree, but not as much as the product is hyped. As for the money you pay it's def not worth it. After this tub im definitely saying goodbye and going to find a different supplement to take its place, because as much as i love the energy it gives me, thats not enough of a reason to stay on something as pricey as N0-xplode.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it, 3 scoops at a time (I'm a big dude and not stim sensi). IMO, it was a waste of money. Flavor was bad. The pumps were ok for the first few days, but nothing lasted long. I didn't even get to show off to the wife because by the time I got home, everything was back to the norm. I'm not a big fan of any NO products - and there sure are tons of them. They probably have their place - perhaps pre-game or pre-competition - but not in my supplement shelf anymore.

Good luck with it though. We all have to experiment to see what we like.

krich

Awards
no xplode was hit or miss for me.. some days i would really feel it and others i wouldnt feel anything.. i only paid 20 bucks for it so i couldnt really complain at the price.. and i'll also agree that it is horrible tasting. i cant count the number of times i literally gagged it down.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
no xplode was hit or miss for me.. some days i would really feel it and others i wouldnt feel anything.. i only paid 20 bucks for it so i couldnt really complain at the price.. and i'll also agree that it is horrible tasting. i cant count the number of times i literally gagged it down.
which flavor? i had fruit punch. didnt taste all that bad. i guess taste was the only thing that was decent about it. fruit punch flavor that i had tasted like koolaid with some medicine in it. not a bad taste but wasnt great. i could drink it down without gagging.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the orange. In smaller doses, it wasn't that bad. But when you go up to max dose or 3 scoops, it was so strong I took about half my workout trying to stop puckering!! And I thought orange was a safe bet! Oh, well...

Still, not planning on buying it again. Ever. Ever...

krich

Awards
which flavor? i had fruit punch. didnt taste all that bad. i guess taste was the only thing that was decent about it. fruit punch flavor that i had tasted like koolaid with some medicine in it. not a bad taste but wasnt great. i could drink it down without gagging.
i had both orange and fruit punch.. i thought the fruit punch was so bad i gave it to a friend after 9 scoops.. the orange i can handle if i drink it fast. to each his own i suppose.