Coffee and RPM...

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Has anybody tried this mixture yet?? Is it even ok to mix?? Maybe it gives an even more anabolic drive?? Like have a good cup of coffee, with 3 RPM cause I am 182, a half hour to an hour before lifting?? What do you think?? I ask cause I want to know if the caffeine in the coffee eliminates the effect of the RPM.

thanks

Scott

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No, by all reports I have seen personally thus far-it would increase the effects, especially if used on an empty stomach.
Let us know what you think ;)

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Ok, thanks...

I'm going to get up earlier tomorrow morning to get my first meal in right away. Then wait at least an hour and a half before I down my cup of coffee with 3 RPM. Oh yea, after my substantial breakfast.... my morning 45min to 1 hour walk starts so that will make my system even more ready to get an awesome kick when I down my preworkout mixture and then kick in at least an hour workout!!!!

"YEA BUDDY"(Ronnie C)

Scott

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I;ve stacked RPM with other stims and the like. It comes done to tolerance.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried this mixture yet?? Is it even ok to mix?? Maybe it gives an even more anabolic drive?? Like have a good cup of coffee, with 3 RPM cause I am 182, a half hour to an hour before lifting?? What do you think?? I ask cause I want to know if the caffeine in the coffee eliminates the effect of the RPM.

thanks

Scott
It will increase the effects of RPM....

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
And again... did absolutely nothing. I got up, had breakfast, went for a good 45 minute walk, came home, had a little over a cup of coffee with 3 RPM's 1 and a half hours after my breakfast..... Went to lift and felt absolutely nothing!!! Guess I need to up it to 4 tomorrow and see what that does.

later

Scott

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ironwill..... this is strange, but I'd give 4, possibly even 5 a try and see how it goes.
We have had a few non-responder's..... I'm hoping you're not one of them. Keep us posted if you don't mind.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Surely will keep you posted. I also want everybody here to know.... I GIVE MY HONEST OPINION ON SUPPLEMENTS I USE!!!! I want this to work for me just as much as the company that I bought it from does. Just hope it starts working soon cause I need that lift to take on the Ronnie C. sessions I am now doing! :head:

later

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Surely will keep you posted. I also want everybody here to know.... I GIVE MY HONEST OPINION ON SUPPLEMENTS I USE!!!! I want this to work for me just as much as the company that I bought it from does. Just hope it starts working soon cause I need that lift to take on the Ronnie C. sessions I am now doing! :head:

later
haha..... well we only WANT honest opinions/reviews. Some non-responder's are to be expected with any product. We're not going to hold it against you.
Any and all feedback is valued. It's how we improve ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha..... well we only WANT honest opinions/reviews. Some non-responder's are to be expected with any product. We're not going to hold it against you.
Any and all feedback is valued. It's how we improve ;)
Coffee actually makes me sleepy sometimes....

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Ok....

Took 4 pills today with a cup of coffee and still nothing. Going for 5 tomorrow. And to think... I'm only 182.

later

Scott

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Scott, I got your PM... I'm gonna look into it tomorrow.

Do you usually respond to stimulants?

By chance are you noticing anything along the lines of increased focus or aggression?

Is that you in your avy? Shredded man!

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Evening.....

For some reason, I have always seemed to respond to peanut brittle.... has got to be something in there that does it. That's why I am going to try the supplement I just talked to you about. Coffee really never uplifts me but maybe its because I simply don't make it strong enough.

Yea, that is me in the avatar about 4 months ago. Right now, I'm simply going for mass that's why I want RPM to work so I can lift like mad for at least an hour.... then I will consume the right foods when not lifting.

later

Scott

blackjackcat

Awards
I had a red bull and 3 RPM's, today, preworkout. Very nice combo!!!

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Ok, yesterday...

Finally had 5 RPM's and an extremely solidly strong cup of coffee and nada. Will try 6 today.... and once again, I'm only 182 lbs.

Scott

ktw

Awards
  • Established
What is your water intake like?

I ask because caffeine is a mild diuretic and if you are taking in a large cup of coffee (about the caffeine level of two red bulls depending on type and how you brew it) and then a product that contains even more caffeine at a time when you have been without ample water consumption for the previous 80 hours, you may actually be more tired due to the mild dehydration of so much caffeine.

I work out early morning twice a week and I use RPM. Here is what I do:

Wake up and have my first meal which is 100 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein
After and during this meal I drink about 1.5 or so liters of water, a little more.

An hour after I take my 5 RPM with at least 40 ounces of water or so, I basically chug it like I'm a camel.

It works wonders this way. I tried what you were doing and in the end what worked for me was substantially upping my water.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
I have over a cup of water right out of bed when I get up. I then have breakfast with around 70g Protein and 70G Cars. I then go on at least a half hour walk. Then get back home make a good cup of strong coffee and today took 6 RPM's and really felt nothing again. Oh yea, when I get home from the walk, I have at least 1 cup of water. I will try and up my water intake and see what it does for me.

thanks

Scott

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Scott,

6 RPM with no effect?
I'm gonna call you a non-responder.

Do most stimulants have effect on you?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
When Drive is released, I'll see what I can do about getting a decent sample sent your way..... see if that works any better for you.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
guess not.....

I remember back in the day getting a pump from peanut brittle. Then I also remember a time when I had Xtreme protein bar, back when I could buy it on Ebay, and that seemed to give me a kick. Maybe it is simply because I don't put enough water in.

Scott

illfoo

Awards
I'm surprised you haven't seen anything like increased aggression or pumps. RPM doesn't do much as far as stimulation goes (then again, neither does anything else), but after about 1 hr 15 mins after I drop them the aggression is downright scary. I've actually had to stop myself from being overly short and nasty with a few people. I love it.

The pumps are also something that are amazing. I've never seen pumps like this since I first took creatine when I was 14.

It would suck if you're a non-responder man. I was a bit of a doubter before I tried it, but now I'm freakin' hooked on RPM.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you haven't seen anything like increased aggression or pumps. RPM doesn't do much as far as stimulation goes (then again, neither does anything else), but after about 1 hr 15 mins after I drop them the aggression is downright scary. I've actually had to stop myself from being overly short and nasty with a few people. I love it.

The pumps are also something that are amazing. I've never seen pumps like this since I first took creatine when I was 14.

It would suck if you're a non-responder man. I was a bit of a doubter before I tried it, but now I'm freakin' hooked on RPM.

Glad you're liking it man! The aggression is my favorite part of it. Makes me workout hard even when I am dragging.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ironwill, would you say you have a fast metabolism/Do you feel like food moves out of your stomach relatively quick?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, when I go to mexican food, its in and out in 3 minutes flat!

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
No, food doesn't move out of my system very quick and I don't have a fast metabolism. I'm simply going to take advice and try more water and wait for my next supplement to get here.

thanks

Scott

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
No, food doesn't move out of my system very quick and I don't have a fast metabolism. I'm simply going to take advice and try more water and wait for my next supplement to get here.

thanks

Scott
Try it on an absolute empty stomach. Take it before your walk with NO food. I know that even a small meal causes less of an effect with me unless I wait a good 90 plus minutes.

DefTek

DefTek

Awards
No one seems to have mentioned taking some Reset AD -- might give that a try. Also I come in at 265 and 3 RPM/1gm Green Tea Extract gets the motor running and the sweat rolling and I'm a coffee addict so my sensitivity to stims is moderate at best. Plus I usualy get to eat about an 30-40 prior to taking the RPM.

Before throwing in the towel try the Rest AD - and if you do please let us know.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Evening,

What I am going to start doing on my first meal is dropping the 2 eggs, upping my milk intake, and dropping my carbs considerably. I just think strongly that the 75-85g Carbs I take in is what is weighing me down. I mean look at the amt of grams Ronnie has in his first meal: 90g..... and he is at the 300 mark!!! So what the heck do I need to be downing so much when I'm only 182. I truly know that any pre-workout supplement I take will have more of an effect on me the less carbs I take in before that.

Am also going to keep doing my morning routine: breakfast,
30-60 minute walk, pre-workout supplement, then off to they gym to put in at least an hour. If Ronnie can do 2 hours I see no reason why I can't get in at least 1 as long as I manage my food/supplement intake prior to.

later

Scott

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good IronWill! Keep up updated on how it goes, woudl be interesting to see how RPM works without carsb. May have to try it if it goes well!