I Hear Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Drive Is Coming Soon...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very soon people, very soon! Write up should be up even sooner! I bet the more everyone can keep this thread bumped with interest, the sooner Dirk will get that write up out!!! Let's show him how excited we are to get it out so it comes out ASAP!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
haha... Let's make it more of a "Show Support for Dirk" thread...No need to rush him... he's trying his hardest, but the man has a LOT on his plate.
Which is a verrrrrry good thing for the consumer ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, he's eating for 2! Man, Dirk is always busy, either perfecting his products or helping out on the boards! He needs a seriouse vacation after Drive come out!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, alright let's see the writey upper... or at the least a label design.:D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yep, he's eating for 2! Man, Dirk is always busy, either perfecting his products or helping out on the boards! He needs a seriouse vacation after Drive come out!
Eating for two?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, as long as his nipples aren't sensative.....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys' are not going to market and hype this product up and then come up with some lame excuse to hold out, are you? cause i've had enough of the old HYPE - if you know what i'm saying

but coming from such a CUSTOMER FRIENDLY company, and seeing how the reps actually know what their doing, i trust ya!

can't wait!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
you guys' are not going to market and hype this product up and then come up with some lame excuse to hold out, are you? cause i've had enough of the old HYPE - if you know what i'm saying

but coming from such a CUSTOMER FRIENDLY company, and seeing how the reps actually know what their doing, i trust ya!

can't wait!
Matthew, until this thread (tsk tsk Myth) our intention was not/is not to hype this product at ALL. We did beta testing, and the testers started some hype unintentionally........ original intention was to just drop this one on the market without any lead-in advertising. Why? Because this product honestly does not need any marketing. I'm gonna stop here to avoid being a hypocrite and talking this one up. Just hang in there guys. Get a free sample if/when Dirk offers them up, and let our products do their own talking.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Matthew, until this thread (tsk tsk Myth) our intention was not/is not to hype this product at ALL. We did beta testing, and the testers started some hype unintentionally........ original intention was to just drop this one on the market without any lead-in advertising. Why? Because this product honestly does not need any marketing. I'm gonna stop here to avoid being a hypocrite and talking this one up. Just hang in there guys. Get a free sample if/when Dirk offers them up, and let our products do their own talking.
ill be all over the free samps like a fat kid at a buffet ;D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lan! I really appreciate how straight up you guys' are - I will be buying this supplement when it comes out.

Just have to excuse me sometimes - I feel HYPE is just a way to mask a poor product (or company)

So I :clap2: you!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, and how would you know man........ ooooo yea, I guess your girl came clean with you..... ;)

BTW, no hype here, IT WILL BE OUT SOON!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bump. OH YEAAAA!!! SAMPLES WOOOHOOO!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very soon people, very soon! Write up should be up even sooner! I bet the more everyone can keep this thread bumped with interest, the sooner Dirk will get that write up out!!! Let's show him how excited we are to get it out so it comes out ASAP!
no offence but how is this not "hyping"?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
i think that certain people should stop obviously alluding to a certain company and its reps as pervayers of hype.

on a more relavent note however, this was the purple pill jjohn and a few others tested, right (aka stim-free rpm)? i read some good stuff from some reputable members here.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i think that certain people should stop obviously alluding to a certain company and its reps as pervayers of hype.

on a more relavent note however, this was the purple pill jjohn and a few others tested, right (aka stim-free rpm)? i read some good stuff from some reputable members here.
it was the red and white pills i believe that were tested right before the purple and whites. this supp ROCKS.:afro:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
lol, and how would you know man........ ooooo yea, I guess your girl came clean with you..... ;)

Yeah my girl came clean, or as you usually call her your ex...I swear though bro, she came on to me, before I...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hoooook it upppp!!!:afro:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
TO THE TOP YO! haha so is this stackable with RPM or to many stims? Anabolic combo? Stim Free RPM say WHAT?! When? have many questions but will spare you and the write will save you....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
TO THE TOP YO! haha so is this stackable with RPM or to many stims? Anabolic combo? Stim Free RPM say WHAT?! When? have many questions but will spare you and the write will save you....
Well since it is stim free you can stack it with other stims. From what I have read, peeps are cutting their RPM in half and replace it with drive.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I like HYPE to a certain extent, as long as when I'm done with the HYPE I can go buy the product :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s. I'm looking forward to this as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What? Is there a "No Hype Allowed" clause I'm unaware of? THAT's WHAT ALL COMPANIES DO!!!

It's called advertising.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Every company hypes there products or services. I also see no reason to think a non hyped product is going to work better then a hyped one. Now, lying does not equal hype, it equals bad business.

I do like the fact companies have taken up Beta testing, this goes a long way in gaining customer trust.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
how soon? Are we talking about days or weeks?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how soon? Are we talking about days or weeks?
Write-up next 9 days....

product-Somewhere in the first two weeks of September- so you will be able to get your hands on it in less than a month :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Send me a bottle and I write anything you want.:woohoo:

mikem

Awards
If it as good as RPM then it won't need any help

scrappydog

Awards
I can't wait for this either.
with beta alanine, citrulline and cordygen my bjj/mma workouts have been great.
RPM is nice too but I like to take a rest from the caffeine.
I can't wait to try this new stuff.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? Is there a "No Hype Allowed" clause I'm unaware of? THAT's WHAT ALL COMPANIES DO!!!

It's called advertising.
no i was just confused by the quote below. Not trying to start sh1t, no problem with hype, just admit taht hype is part of the supplement game and everyone does it. Thats just the way it is.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Write-up next 9 days....

product-Somewhere in the first two weeks of September- so you will be able to get your hands on it in less than a month :)
Looking forward to September.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
no i was just confused by the quote below. Not trying to start sh1t, no problem with hype, just admit taht hype is part of the supplement game and everyone does it. Thats just the way it is.
I know..just thought it was funny. lol

You can't come within a mile of a BBing board without getting hit upside the head by ads, hype, and big glossy print designed to make you spend money...but they're also the people that help fund these forums. Overall, a good symbiosis.

I will say that Drive is pretty damned amazing..particularly when it comes to pumps so it's less hype for many and more about excitement over getting to use it regularly for workouts.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I know..just thought it was funny. lol

You can't come within a mile of a BBing board without getting hit upside the head by ads, hype, and big glossy print designed to make you spend money...but they're also the people that help fund these forums. Overall, a good symbiosis.

I will say that Drive is pretty damned amazing..particularly when it comes to pumps so it's less hype for many and more about excitement over getting to use it regularly for workouts.
i'm looking forward to having that Full feeling for more than three weeks and on six caps!! felt like i was ON. that beta run was a cruel thing to do!! those last few days on it and knowing i was about to run out were painful! lol