What's ur standard montly order?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
and how much do u spend?

I'm just curious...usually I spend 150-250/month on supplements alone (protein, bcaa, and various other products that I like to try out)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..... when i actually have money.... its close to 200 dollars.... now that im broke and unemployed... baby formula takes precedence....

protein-$30
RPM-$30
random bulk powders-$30-$55
(usually a creatine(mono/cee), cissus, powerfull, taurine, an arganine (aakg/aee), cit malate, beta alanine)
some random on sale anabolic(or two) -$30-$50($100)
research chems-$30-$60
natty test boosters EOM-$50-$110

that was an average month for me when i was in the dough.....

Dalamara

Awards
Well I just bought 2kg of X-Tend and 20lbs of ON 100%... that should last a while...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20lbs of protein doesnt last me for ****. I added up my expenses on supplements this year (not including research chems and "other stuff") and it was well over 2k. Im sure other guys have done more damage than that though. NP pretty much owns me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this summer I spent some friggin coin building up the stash quite nicely. I should be good though until spring, when school is out. The worst thing is hiding the reciepts from the ol' lady. She'd be p1ssed if she knew how much I spend on this bullsh1t.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont buy monthly....just around 4 big orders a year.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I spend about $150 per month.

I get

2x BSN Syntha 6
2x Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
1x Multi Vitamin
1x Libido Booster.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I like to make my orders every 3-4 months now...spending somewhere around 300 bucks each time.

Basically all I really order now is Protein and BCAAs
...I threw in some miracle greens with this order though.

I've defintely taken a step back with spending money on supplementing.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Every 2 months I will spend:

$25 protein
$15 multi

every 3 months I will spend:

$35 on creatine

My whole paycheck used to go to supplements. It's been a hard habit to break

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I hate to think to amount of cash I used to blow on Supps. This website has saved me a lot from finding things to replace expensive products with less costly ones. I read labels first before I even think about buying something I used to follow the ads.
I still spend between 150.00 and 200.00 a month but it is on Quality not quantity.

sdb88m361

Awards
Yikes! some of you guys spend alot

as for me:

When I get my supplements they last 3 months at a time except for the protien which is about 4

ast multi
ast nac
creatine mono (discount anabolics)
optimum nutrition whey protien

it breaks down to around 24.00 a month

sdb88m361

Awards
Every 2 months I will spend:

$25 protein
$15 multi

every 3 months I will spend:

$35 on creatine

My whole paycheck used to go to supplements. It's been a hard habit to break
Your damn right it is, but doesnt it feel so much better just sticking to the basics?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually make 3-4 large orders a year and each usually has the following
BCAAs
WPI
Anagen
Na-RALA
A TTA product
SesaThin

Also, every order has something new or experimental included ans I get my multi/fish oils from GNC since one of my training partners works there and gets me a great hook-up. Other than that, I am a pretty basic guy, but I am about to incorporate WMS, cissus and beta alanine into my arsenal.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Spend around 300 -400 bucks between my supps on average.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
How are some of you guys managing 25 bucks/month on protein?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
EAS from cosco probably 24.99 for 75 servings 24g of protein per serving. I recommend chocolate, Vanilla will wear on you after a while.
I prefer On but EAS will do if in a pinch.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are some of you guys managing 25 bucks/month on protein?
I only use protein after I lift (3x/wk) and still to whole foods at other points. I am just now finishing a bag of 5 lb of WPI I bought in early June.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I only buy Protein, BCAA's and poseidon.....lol..everything else is from my boys @ PAL...=)

B1ggie

B1ggie

Awards
..... baby formula takes precedence....

Mayne I hear you..........

Infamil.......
Earth's best rice cereal.......
Diapers.............

I buy supplements from leftovers (if any). About $100. I always have 1 Ultra Peptide jar in the trunk of my car (incase I miss a meal) and another one at home.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
8 lbs Protein lasts me 45-60 days.

Gamma-O is 80/Mo

I buy NoxCG3 1 time every 3 months

MultiVit Once every 60 days.

Then I cycle 3 different therms/prohormone as I see fit.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
its funny i was just sitting in my room thinking about this.. i spent over 300 dollars in the last 5 months on supps... being 18 thats crazyyy money. I dont no how I fill my tank lol

and im out of protien :mad:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Mine is usally this , depending on what im stacking:

ULTRA PEPTIDE OR SYNTHA-6 (ULTRA is so so so so good)
BA
test booster (i.e. act. x , blue up)
drive
leviathan or DCP
cissus

just whatever is on sale also. I can usually put something quite nice together when the price is right

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
8 lbs Protein lasts me 45-60 days.

Gamma-O is 80/Mo

I buy NoxCG3 1 time every 3 months

MultiVit Once every 60 days.

Then I cycle 3 different therms/prohormone as I see fit.
Do a little re-search on that Gamma-O. I bet it will be the last time you buy that useless garbadge.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Do a little re-search on that Gamma-O. I bet it will be the last time you buy that useless garbadge.
dont waste your breath on "the mouth" he refuses basically all advice and has it all figured out, cereal and bagels apparently help on a cut.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Every 3-4 months i get the essentials,Whey, bcaas, wms, creatine mono, all in bulk. rpm once a month. other supps come and go. 75-100 a month prob.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont waste your breath on "the mouth" he refuses basically all advice and has it all figured out, cereal and bagels apparently help on a cut.
Wait...

You're telling me they don't help on a cut?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Wait...

You're telling me they don't help on a cut?
yes apparently these refined sugars high GIs really can sabotage a cut...its like huge news all over the bodybuilding/athletic scene!! I heard elite athletes actually get their physiques from frosted flakes! Also PHs trump all diet!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't spend as much as I used to. I use Drive, Swell, PSlin, and lots of Ultra Peptide (got like 25 tubs). And lots of X Factor :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
For protein in normally buy in bulk so every 2-3 months i stock up on milk protein isolate and whey isolate usually 20+ lbs of each.

For monthly that would be:

AP
PowerFull
P-Slin
Super Cissus
Nutrasea Fish oil
ZMK
MVP 365
Xtend

I'm a rep so i dont' have to pay for the first 4 and i normally always try something new, but i always get my vitamins & minerals, proteins and efa's. In general about $200 or so a month.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For protein in normally buy in bulk so every 2-3 months i stock up on milk protein isolate and whey isolate usually 20+ lbs of each.

For monthly that would be:

AP
PowerFull
P-Slin
Super Cissus
Nutrasea Fish oil
ZMK
MVP 365
Xtend

I'm a rep so i dont' have to pay for the first 4 and i normally always try something new, but i always get my vitamins & minerals, proteins and efa's. In general about $200 or so a month.

I was thinking of starting to use MPI again. Its cheaper than Micellar Casein and just as good. I started a thread on it a few years ago and people were arguing the Micellar Casein was somehow "better".

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Now Thyroid Energy
Now Cortisol Support
Now Psyllium Husks
Now Ultra Omega 3
Now Super Enzymes
Now ADAM
Xtend
Vasocharge