need a some help

X

xxxJKxxx

Awards
Need some HELP

hey i'm new to the forums and new to taking supplements.
and don't really know what i'm doing when it comes to a good diet plan and supplements and i could use a good workout routine as well.

im 18 and ive been working out for about 2 years off and on, im 5'11'' 162 pounds and around 18-19 % body fat.

i need a good diet plan and something kinda like MuscleTech® Shredded Stack(was wondering if this would be good to take and if it is dangerous) to help me gain muscle and lose fat.
if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it! thx!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
First off, we don't speak of Muscletech around here. Around here we like our supps simple and minimal hype. A.K.A. quality. Anyways. I know you're new, but you need to search the sections more. Theres one for each you described, Nutrition= Bulk, cut, General. Supps= you're here. Training = Power/Strongman, FLA , Science, general.

Search man. Seaqrch and then ask questions about stuff.

Welcome and i hope you gain some knowledge, ther's plenty around here.

X

xxxJKxxx

Awards
k ill search some more. but while im in the supplement forum any suggestions on what i should take?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
get your diet into check before you ask what to take. supps dont do **** for you if you dont get that in check first. and depending on what your goal, there are different supplements for different purposes. like mental said SEARCH! It's better to do your research first, get your diet into check then start asking about supplements. Otherwise it would be a waste of your money.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
k ill search some more. but while im in the supplement forum any suggestions on what i should take?
Work on your diet and training first, THEN start thinking about supplements. If anything, and at this point, all you need is a good protein, multi vitamin, and a quality efa.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Work on your diet and training first, THEN start thinking about supplements. If anything, and at this point, all you need is a good protein, multi vitamin, and a quality efa.
exactly!

X

xxxJKxxx

Awards
ok thx for your help, yea i agree my diet sucks ass atm..
ive found a good work out routine now im gonna find a good diet on the nutrition forums.

"good protein, multi vitamin, and a quality efa."
what would you suggest ? my goals are to gain about 5-10 pounds of muscle and lose 9 % body fat. basicaly i just want to be ripped but not real bulky

dean17

dean17

Awards
hey man i agree research is key on this site there is so much good information on here, but i know what its like to be a newb so ill get you started off, a good protein would be ON 100% whey gold standard, a good multi would be now foods ADAM, and some flax or fish oil would be good for efa's, now these are just my opinions but i think everybody else would agree, also avoid shopping at gnc or other chain stores if possible ull find much better prices at online retailers like nutraplanet, trust me

X

xxxJKxxx

Awards
ok awesome,thx bro, this site has been a lot of help so far.