• Occasionally, but not every workout

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • No, I don't need them

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do you use any kind of stims at all pre-workout ? This excludes AAKG, NO2, stuff like that. Strictly stims only like

-yohimbe
-ephedea
-caffeine
-etc.............

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes def.....30-50 mcg clen,and a few cups of coffee.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't clen dangerous/rough on the CNS if used constantly?
i use the clen every now and then....coffee is my stim of choice

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ripped, cut up, huge, look like a rock, solid, etc...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ripped, cut up, huge, look like a rock, solid, etc...
if that is you in your avi...your doin pretty good yourself there...:jaw: :stick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've never understood why men put women for their avatars, thus giving the impression that they are females. To all his own.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never understood why men put women for their avatars, thus giving the impression that they are females. To all his own.
what are you saying??? i just hit on a dude??:blink: :sick:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because I would rather look at a half naked girl than a half naked guy, but to each their own right? ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. Then guys like Tripdog get misled, as shown above.
LOL, He knows I am not a chic, I think he was fooling around. If he wasn't, ummm well, Trip is one horny guyto be hitting on forum women! :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, He knows I am not a chic, I think he was fooling around. If he wasn't, ummm well, Trip is one horny guyto be hitting on forum women! :lol:
hey, howww yooou dooin'....*wink,wink*.........:toofunny:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AMP - RPN (although I don't get the "kick", the product ROCKS!)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is the best workout stim i've used hands down.....

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I was in between every workout and occasionally. I probably use some sort of stim 85% of the time as I work out in the evenings after a full day. I have found though that if I feel like I still have good energy and don't take a stim, my workouts are just as good if not stronger at times.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I drink a speed stack every couple workouts or so, cause I become immune to them if used constantly.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jerking off and stopping right before i "let the troops deploy" always PUMPS me up for a workout

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jerking off and stopping right before i "let the troops deploy" always PUMPS me up for a workout
you sick,sick bastard..............:thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** that.... look at me....love me *****. I actually change that **** up. Sometimes its me, sometimes is a sessy lady.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I use stims before every workout regardless. I either train at 5:30 AM and follow it up with 12 hours of work, or the other way around. However I've been using some Reset A.D. which is pretty crazy cause it actually works allowing you to continue the use of stims. Insane cause now less is more!

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used to take Twinlabs Ripped fuel twice a day everyday, I took a break from it(6 months) because I was developing such a tolerance. Since starting to try stims again I have tried Ripped Fuel,Stimulant X, and a few others and I cannot tolerate them anymore.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I used to take Twinlabs Ripped fuel twice a day everyday, I took a break from it(6 months) because I was developing such a tolerance. Since starting to try stims again I have tried Ripped Fuel,Stimulant X, and a few others and I cannot tolerate them anymore.
Stimulant X gives me a crazy buzz, havent taken that one in while.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you let another guy do it for you does it make it more effective ? you know since it is 'foreign hands' ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you let another guy do it for you does it make it more effective ? you know since it is 'foreign hands' ?
dam reaper.........at least buy him dinner first.

Lander

Lander

Awards
I like my Green Mag + White Flood mix in the morning before my workout!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I actually have better workouts without stims. I sweat too much and get shaky with stims pre-workout.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
wheres the mods when u need them 5150 anyone?

Pharaoh7

Pharaoh7

Awards
Personally I don't like to use excessive caffeine for workouts. I heard it increases cortisol levels.

cardiffgiant

Awards
yes def.....30-50 mcg clen,and a few cups of coffee.....
Great for a workout imo. Not as much of a cracked out feeling then a lot of other stuff.
reaper do you use any stims?

cardiffgiant

Awards
Are you serious? What real man doesn't or wouldn't rather look at women vs. men.:bruce2: :djparty:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Great for a workout imo. Not as much of a cracked out feeling then a lot of other stuff.
reaper do you use any stims?

I use stims quite a bit, mainly caffeine. I used to do the whole yohimbe/ephedra/ephedrine bit a long time ago, but not anymore. The feeling from those herbal stims is too harsh.

A daily use of caffeine for me typically yields around 400-500mg.

After awhile it might venture up to 600-800mg

and if I am abusing stims it will exceed 1g which usually does not happen too often.

For preworkout I find 200mg-250mg to be enough but not too much. I always workout at night too so that amount does not keep me up.

For some reason I have to workout @ night from 8:00pm or later. I get off work relatively early in the afternoon, but I just have this thing where I prefer to workout when it is dark outside.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you guys are going to love palo's new product.
i'm running the beta right now and logging it. i love rpm but i like this even better.