PH's and supplements + anesthetics/sedation at the dentist???

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
So Ive been ignoring the dentist for awhile now, and they said recently that I needed to get my wisdom teeth pulled out (which I think is b.s. because I feel absolutely fine). I have the appointment on August 20th in the morning and Ive been running:

Hemadrol (1-30 days) - 50 mg in the morning
Propadrol (1-30 days) - 30 mg in the morning, 30 mg Preworkout

Im on Day 26 of 30 with excellent gains so far and Im a believer that Halo gets at its best towards the end of the cycle. The appointment falls on day 29 of 30, so Id basically be wasting the last few days of my cycle where all the gains are If I decided to do it..Plus, who knows how long it takes to recover and start to eat normally again and get back in the gym..

So should I go or cancel?

If I go:
-I cant workout for a few days "on" and some in "pct"
-I have to drink all of my calories
-I risk chemicals reacting together in my body that shouldnt be (anybody on this??)

If I skip it :
-I enjoy all my 4th week gains
-I can lift through the end and into PCT to keep gains in PCT
-I can still eat massive cals from meat and rice

????

Thanks for your help and/or experiences!!!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I would say reschedule it for later. I just wouldn't risk something reacting together in a bad way, plus I'd want to get the most out of my cycle. Just my two cents.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id end it just because you wont be able to lift heavy due to the bleeding from your wisdom teeth. Plus there is always a chance of interaction, tel your dentist, who cares, he wont tel your parents or anything..lol

When I got my wisdom teeth out in March I tried to go to the gym but i was a mess. After like 5 days I had enough, i was doing deadlifts with cotton in my mouth to keep the blood in, now thats hardcore. People thought I was nuts cause I had blood dripping down my face. hahaaha

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Reschedule - not worth the risk.

I had a dental surgery from hell earlier this year and was AWOL for 2 months as a result.

It's wise to be off supplements (in my opinion) anytime you're having a surgery. Even fish oil and other supps you don't think may cause an interaction could thin your blood and cause problems. I'm not saying they would for sure, I'm just saying better safe than sorry...

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
id prolly reschedule, but i pushed of my wisdom off teeth from being pulled because they didnt bother me, and then they got infected. couldnt close my mouth, jaw didnt move more than a few centimeters, intense pain, pain killers and antibiotics for 2 weeks. couldnt eat. once the infection finally went away they could pull them out. it sucked getting them pulled but that was nothing compared to the infection. just dont push it off to long.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I had four wisdom teeth out all impacted and one had an abcess. Yeah Good Times, Listen RESCHEDULE!!!!!!! Do it when you are done with PCT and can take a week off. It isn't too bad pain wise but with the stitches and lifting you won't be in the gym for at least a week. And ByGod whatever you do Do not get a dry socket. Just think Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I had four wisdom teeth out all impacted and one had an abcess. Yeah Good Times, Listen RESCHEDULE!!!!!!! Do it when you are done with post cycle therapy and can take a week off. It isn't too bad pain wise but with the stitches and lifting you won't be in the gym for at least a week. And ByGod whatever you do Do not get a dry socket. Just think Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man.
yeah mine were impacted too, and i got a dry socket, f-ing sucked!!!!!!!!!.....but once they stuff that weird crap that looks like chewing tobacco in it it feels much better

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
i found out the hard way that some people are just kinda prone to dry sockets, it might unavoidable. i took all the procautions

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The thing with wisdom teeth is not that you need to be in pain to have to resort to getting them removed. In fact, if you're in pain already then you've probably waited too long. The reason the doc is telling you need them removed is because they are probably not coming in straight or they are not fully developed yet are starting to push through. When the teeth don't come in straight then you can have lots of issues. So it's really in your best interest to get them taken care of before it's too late!

As far as the cycle goes and interactions with the anesthesia...I really don't know. You should probably get in contact with the doctor and let him know of your concerns. I don't know how far you should push back your appointment because A)I don't know how long of a time between the end of a cycle and this surgery you should take and B)how much longer the doc says that you can wait before this becomes a real problem for your mouth.

Whatever you decide to do, don't ignore the doctor's orders.

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
Yeah. Im going to reschedule and do it at a time I can take a full week off.

Thanks for all your help guys. I dont think a month or two will cause an infection...

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
O yea, and I didnt mention it in the original post but I had an appointment today at noon to get 2 cavites (sp?) filled. They injected this stuff called livocaine (sp again hahah) and Im still living, so that answers the local anesthetic question, but I still dont know about sedation.....

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So Ive been ignoring the dentist for awhile now, and they said recently that I needed to get my wisdom teeth pulled out (which I think is b.s. because I feel absolutely fine). I have the appointment on August 20th in the morning and Ive been running:

Hemadrol (1-30 days) - 50 mg in the morning
Propadrol (1-30 days) - 30 mg in the morning, 30 mg Preworkout

Im on Day 26 of 30 with excellent gains so far and Im a believer that Halo gets at its best towards the end of the cycle. The appointment falls on day 29 of 30, so Id basically be wasting the last few days of my cycle where all the gains are If I decided to do it..Plus, who knows how long it takes to recover and start to eat normally again and get back in the gym..

So should I go or cancel?

If I go:
-I cant workout for a few days "on" and some in "post cycle therapy"
-I have to drink all of my calories
-I risk chemicals reacting together in my body that shouldnt be (anybody on this??)

If I skip it :
-I enjoy all my 4th week gains
-I can lift through the end and into PCT to keep gains in PCT
-I can still eat massive cals from meat and rice

????

Thanks for your help and/or experiences!!!
Will your procedure include IV sedation or just nitrous/local anesthetic? There is no contraindication to using these PH's and the drugs that you will be administered. The only real problem that I could see would be if you are currently taking an MAOI (yohimbine, hordenine, deprenyl, etc) or strong stimulant (like ephedrine) which can amplify the effects of the vasoconstrictor in the local...possibly leading to some nasty sides. Nitrous has virtually no drug interactions to be worried about.

As far as recovery, are your teeth impacted (meaning, are they under the gums or have they erupted)? Have you seen the X-ray? Are they horizontal or vertical in orientation? These can play factors in recovery due to the invasiveness of the procedure.

The only possible drug interaction problem would be with the post-op pain killers that they'll give you. They're a pretty decent dose of tylenol, which is pretty liver toxic. I'd avoid tylenol while on cycle if at all possible.

If you can reschedule, in all honesty you might as well. Although I really think you'd be fine either way.