RPM + IGF-2 + Fenotest + Anagen

UCIJMH

Awards
What does everyone think about stacking these 4? Im looking to cut a little while mainting strength and size... and I am on the "cut diet" ....any input is appreciated

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think you'd have one helluva stack, judging by what I know of the AN products and the info I can find on Anagen and Feno

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you'd have one helluva stack, judging by what I know of the AN products and the info I can find on Anagen and Feno
Wouldn't the Fenotest and IGF-2 be overkill if they are used together?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You could be right..... I'm sitting here reading about Fuze, not Fenotest. Let me search......

Edit: I'm searching the competitior superstore now......... looks like they even changed the profile of Fuze too! What the...................

UCIJMH

Awards
thats why I was wondering....is IGF-2 and the FenoTest too much?? I would definitely just stick with IGF-2 over Feno but if they can be used together safely then ill try stacking the both... what do you think??

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, back now. I think they could safely be used together, but cost-wise I'd go one or the other.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep may be an issue due to too much rhodiola.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rodja has a point..... however, I have ran fairly high doses and not had any sleep issues. Regardless, one or the other is the best bet. The extra money can be put to good use elsewhere.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja has a point..... however, I have ran fairly high doses and not had any sleep issues. Regardless, one or the other is the best bet. The extra money can be put to good use elsewhere.
I was taking 825mg of rhodiola between the two supplements when I was having sleep issues.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was taking 825mg of rhodiola between the two supplements when I was having sleep issues.
too much rho seems to have that effect on some people...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im waiting to do an Anagen/IGF-2/(JW run (@5caps ed) and see how that goes...I've been wanting to try that run out for some months now...

I've yet to find enough info on how the IGF-2 will react with JW, but im still searching...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im waiting to do an Anagen/IGF-2/(JW run (@5caps ed) and see how that goes...I've been wanting to try that run out for some months now...

I've yet to find enough info on how the IGF-2 will react with JW, but im still searching...
I have taken JW and IGF-2 together- and was real pleased with the results- good pumps and strength increases....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you guys have all freakin dogs as avis now! Pretty cool!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Time for me to switch mine up to one of my other dogs..... give them fair amounts of publicity....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare to revise this when Drive hits the shelves!
I can't wait, been waiting on Drive for a while!

BTW everyone, my dog is the cutest! It's a Yorkie, teacup size and won't get much bigger than how she is in the pic!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait, been waiting on Drive for a while!

BTW everyone, my dog is the cutest! It's a Yorkie, teacup size and won't get much bigger than how she is in the pic!
Love your dog man. Pretty wicked too!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love your dog man. Pretty wicked too!
Thanks John! She's a cutie for sure! Teacup Yorkie, love her to death. Just sucks that puppies have to wake up 5 times a night to pee, gets annoying when you can't sleep. O yea, and ****ting on the rugs is not cool either! GRRRR....:rant: :aargh:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you guys have all freakin dogs as avis now! Pretty cool!
Rodja is currently an exception. Maybe that will change soon. Who knows?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a dog Rodja, irt is mandatory now, its official. You can not rep for AN without a dog in your avi! And no, putting xjsynx or zombie in your avi does not count! :) LOL