What you think of Dymetadrine Xtreme ?
- 08-15-2007, 08:35 PM
- 08-15-2007, 08:58 PM
- 08-15-2007, 09:43 PM
They don't sell the old ECA one anymore... but I've used probably 6 or so bottles of the new version. I really like this stuff, awsome stimulant and puts my workouts on a different level of focus and extra energy. I'd deffinitly try it, not really that expensive.
08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
08-16-2007, 01:58 PM
But I have tried it and the energy is nice. So if that's primarily what you're buying it for, go for it. If not, remember that spending money on one supplement usually means not being able to spend money on a different supp. Prioritize, then buy.
08-16-2007, 03:22 PM
08-16-2007, 03:39 PM
ok i think i am gonna give it a go cuz i want it for energy but i useright now so i might stick with that.
so what was so good about ephedra?
08-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Hard to compare it to the stims of today, they're quite a bit smoother, but I do prefer them. With ephedrine, I always felt like it would be easy to push it too far.
I haven't used the new crop of ephedra supps lately, so I'm not sure how they compare.
Products like AMP, StimX, and seem to be dominating the marketplace nowadays.
My personal favorite is AMP, but I only use 1 capsule rather than the 2-3 recommended. It's just enough to get me stimmed a bit (I get more stim from other supps), and the mind-body connection is wonderful.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maurice02 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2009, 04:50 PM
- By Ramo machine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2008, 10:00 AM
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:47 AM
- By he is legend2 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
- By Enigma76 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:51 PM