in need of help
- 08-14-2007, 08:11 PM
in need of help
hey guys first post, Wo0t!
heres what i need to know, im 16 y.o. playin football, and i need something that will help improve my lifts and help me gain some weight. my friend recommended nito tech and cell tech and i was wondering if that helps, and if its safe for a younger person to take it and that kinda stuff. i work out 5-6 times a week and i honestly am not makin any gains, so i was hopin someone could recommend something for me
- 08-15-2007, 03:57 AM
- 5'7" 172 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
you're gonna hear it from everyone . . .
1. diet is the most critical at your age. eat eat eat. protein and carbs pre and post workout.
2. supplemets at your age are minimal, just the essential additional protein, a multivitamin, maybe some creatine . . . so the celltech/nitrotech are ok but you can get both protein and creatine at much better prices than the Muscletech stuff.
Look at ON 100% Whey (and add ground up oats) and creatine monohydrate, drink it with powdered gatorade for better absorption . . . better than all the sugar in celltech
3. look at some training routines, 5-6 days/week is too much, you need recovery time. rest time is when you grow, you destroy muscle as you train, but you grow and adapt to the training.
- 08-15-2007, 07:51 PM
I agree with everything p5sky said. Diet is the key. Just eat, eat, and eat some more. Muscletech products suck. They are way over priced and don't do much of anything. At your age you shouldn't need any supplements. Stick to the basics, protein and food. Maybe some creatine. If your not making gains then you may need to make some changes to your workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By the kid in forum BulkingReplies: 19Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:43 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum Training ForumReplies: 69Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:16 AM
- By Pistol Pete in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 02-22-2008, 01:00 AM