Problems with whey

1. Problems with whey

I have noticed lately that when i drink my protien shake it gives me this feeling like i want to puke(i have from it to). I never remember this happening before, does anyone have similar experiences or know what i could do to stop it. Any advice is greatly appreciated

2. tired of the flavor?

isolate solves most of my problems

3. No it can't be that i have been trying new ones because i thought that to. I am using ON Gold Standard cookies and creme and it is the best one i have tasted, i wqas wondering if i have a problem with milk or something
    •   

4. Try it without the milk and see..
    Also, did you take it immediately after your workout? I find that I can't stomach very much then, especially if taken too quickly.

Have you an intolerance to lactose/milk? Do you drink milk at other times and experience anything similar?

5. never have had any problem before. i usually take it with just water

6. I suddenly stumbled upon a bunch of strings of bad shakes one time a few years ago, only to realize about 3 days later that the whole time I was mixing them with expired milk.

Check your milk, that sounds like a stupid and obvious thing to say, but seriously, it could just be that your milk went slightly sour.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any critical problems with this diet?
    By Beta BBer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 12:54 PM
  2. problem with methyl 1-test
    By five seventy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 11:07 AM
  3. Anyone else having problems with LiquidResearch?
    By Boarder1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:02 PM
  4. Problem with different squirt amounts
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 02:39 PM
  5. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:14 PM