Problems with whey

1. Problems with whey

I have noticed lately that when i drink my protien shake it gives me this feeling like i want to puke(i have from it to). I never remember this happening before, does anyone have similar experiences or know what i could do to stop it. Any advice is greatly appreciated

2. tired of the flavor?

isolate solves most of my problems
    •   

3. No it can't be that i have been trying new ones because i thought that to. I am using ON Gold Standard cookies and creme and it is the best one i have tasted, i wqas wondering if i have a problem with milk or something

4. Try it without the milk and see..
    Also, did you take it immediately after your workout? I find that I can't stomach very much then, especially if taken too quickly.

Have you an intolerance to lactose/milk? Do you drink milk at other times and experience anything similar?

5. never have had any problem before. i usually take it with just water
    •   

6. I suddenly stumbled upon a bunch of strings of bad shakes one time a few years ago, only to realize about 3 days later that the whole time I was mixing them with expired milk.

Check your milk, that sounds like a stupid and obvious thing to say, but seriously, it could just be that your milk went slightly sour.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any critical problems with this diet?
    By Beta BBer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 12:54 PM
  2. problem with methyl 1-test
    By five seventy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 11:07 AM
  3. Anyone else having problems with LiquidResearch?
    By Boarder1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:02 PM
  4. Problem with different squirt amounts
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 02:39 PM
  5. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:14 PM