Problems with whey
- 08-14-2007, 06:04 PM
- 08-14-2007, 06:14 PM
tired of the flavor?
isolate solves most of my problems
- 08-14-2007, 06:19 PM
No it can't be that i have been trying new ones because i thought that to. I am using ON Gold Standard cookies and creme and it is the best one i have tasted, i wqas wondering if i have a problem with milk or something
08-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Try it without the milk and see..
Also, did you take it immediately after your workout? I find that I can't stomach very much then, especially if taken too quickly.
Have you an intolerance to lactose/milk? Do you drink milk at other times and experience anything similar?
08-14-2007, 09:11 PM
never have had any problem before. i usually take it with just water
08-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I suddenly stumbled upon a bunch of strings of bad shakes one time a few years ago, only to realize about 3 days later that the whole time I was mixing them with expired milk.
Check your milk, that sounds like a stupid and obvious thing to say, but seriously, it could just be that your milk went slightly sour.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beta BBer in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:54 AM
- By five seventy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-13-2003, 10:07 AM
- By Boarder1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-13-2003, 12:02 PM
- By Baumer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2003, 01:39 PM
- By JustMe in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2003, 06:14 PM