Problems with whey

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed lately that when i drink my protien shake it gives me this feeling like i want to puke(i have from it to). I never remember this happening before, does anyone have similar experiences or know what i could do to stop it. Any advice is greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
tired of the flavor?

isolate solves most of my problems :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No it can't be that i have been trying new ones because i thought that to. I am using ON Gold Standard cookies and creme and it is the best one i have tasted, i wqas wondering if i have a problem with milk or something

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Try it without the milk and see..
Also, did you take it immediately after your workout? I find that I can't stomach very much then, especially if taken too quickly.

Have you an intolerance to lactose/milk? Do you drink milk at other times and experience anything similar?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
never have had any problem before. i usually take it with just water

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I suddenly stumbled upon a bunch of strings of bad shakes one time a few years ago, only to realize about 3 days later that the whole time I was mixing them with expired milk.

Check your milk, that sounds like a stupid and obvious thing to say, but seriously, it could just be that your milk went slightly sour.