AM DIESEL TEST Hardcore tester search 2: "I WANT BEEF, BRING ON THE ROOKIES"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Exclamation AM DIESEL TEST Hardcore tester search 2: "I WANT BEEF, BRING ON THE ROOKIES"

As you guys know Im always striving to put out the best stand alone products possible. Not one of the best, the best. Recently there has been a new wave of herbal test boosters on the market and very few users testing them who have used other top test boosters.

So with this search I am only looking for people who just finished/will finish Activate Xtreme (standalone w/o any other hormonal product), or any other new Test booster released in the last 3 months that includes 6-oxo xtreme and on and on. I WANT STRAIGTH UP COMPARISONS, NOT THESE RECENT LOGS THAT DONT COMPARE THE PRODUCT TO ANYTHING. IF YOUR SCARED TO COMPARE ALL YOUR PAST TEST BOOSTERS DONT SIGN UP.

What you basically need to do is just post a link to your currrent log and I will choose from there. You are expected to be able to start your log between Sept 6th and 10th.

Im probably not picking no more than 6 people.

______________________________ _

You've used/heard of the original "yellow label" DIESEL TEST and DIESEL TEST 2010.

You've seen the blood work posted by users of past DIESEL TEST formulations at bb.com showing increases in total test, free test, and decreases in cortisol, prolactin and estrogen (and if you havent just go there and search DIESEL TEST hormone test results or go to getdiesel.com and read the write up for DIESEL TEST 2010).

Now I'm looking for a few individuals to do sponsored logs on DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the latest version of DIESEL TEST.
    I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed new test booster log (sponsored or non-sponsored) here at bb.com in the last 1-5 months.

2) List your past prohormone (not 100% nec.) and you past herbal test booster used. Please give quick summaries (also list what you stacked the test booster with if it has anything to do with enhancing the results of the test booster.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 10 SEPT 07 (as soon as you get the product is better)

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any other hormonal products. IE dont sign up, get the DIESEL TEST Hardcore and then start a log saying your stacking it with Activate and rebound xt or something like that.

****DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU PLAN ON MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR WORKOUT PROGRAM DURING THIS LOG, OR NOT WORKING OUT AT ALL, OR IF YOU WORKOUT AT HOME, OR YOU LIKE TO DO LOGS WITH MORE BLABLA TALK AND LITTLE LOG.****

write up:
    DIESEL TEST Hardcore!

recent DIESEL TEST Hardcore logs at AM:

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

delete my post.

I mis-read Chuck's criteria for being sponsored.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    delete post.
    wtf?

gluck chuck
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    wtf?

gluck chuck
    I mis-read his post after I left a reply. my mistake.
  5. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    gluck chuck
    Umm is that good luck (gluck)?

Probably wont get 2 many people to sign up that qualifies or who would even give a serious review and comparison to other test boosters because there is alot of dck ridding of companies and people dont want to seem like they gave a popular company a bad review or said they like another companies product better.
  6. Registered User

ive never used a standalone test booster..sorry, product looks solid though bro.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hey john, would this be considered a disqualifying product for the transformation contest?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User

most likely, but you can double check with Dave to make sure.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hey john, would this be considered a disqualifying product for the transformation contest?
    What t-boosters have you logged?

Anywho, I have taken the following, but didn't log:

Alpha Male
    ActivaTe
    Forza-T
    T-Force
    IGF-2

DT looks intriguing, I might have to give it a run someday...
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    What t-boosters have you logged?

Anywho, I have taken the following, but didn't log:

Alpha Male
    ActivaTe
    Forza-T
    T-Force
    IGF-2

DT looks intriguing, I might have to give it a run someday...
    My prior ones weren't sponsored, so they are just in my detail log or current logs... So i've taken T-force, IGF-2, Anabolic Drive, and 6-oxo Extreme. so there I've mentioned in other threads that I plan to use DTH as my next herbal test booster, partially because of its inclusion of DIM
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User

Don't have any logs posted, but I have used Alpha Drive, Activate, and T-Drive and would be more than happy to give a fair comparison. None of which I responded very well to, although I would rate activate on the top of that list.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Chuck, I wouldn't be a candidate as I probably wouln't run it standalone and I am a terrible logger, but I have been seriuosly eye balling DTH to hopefully reverse my lack of mojo. I lost my libido big time during my cycle, and my PCT did nothing to recover it. it has been crawling back in the last three weeks, but I am a shadow of the horny goat I used to be. If I do run it, I would just stack it with RPM/Powerfull pre-workout. I do that already with Activate Extreme/AdvancedPCT, so if my libido comes back DTH would get all the credit, and I will be sure to let you know.
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Chuck, I wouldn't be a candidate as I probably wouln't run it standalone and I am a terrible logger, but I have been seriuosly eye balling DTH to hopefully reverse my lack of mojo. I lost my libido big time during my cycle, and my post cycle therapy did nothing to recover it. it has been crawling back in the last three weeks, but I am a shadow of the horny goat I used to be. If I do run it, I would just stack it with RPM/Powerfull pre-workout. I do that already with Activate Extreme/AdvancedPCT, so if my libido comes back DTH would get all the credit, and I will be sure to let you know.
    yeah since ur already on rpm/powerful if u throw the DTH in there versus ur current test booster stack, im pretty sure it will come back in 8 days or less after u start 5 DTH a day. Let us know! post cycle therapy DT is ur best friend. Thanks for considering GET DIESEL.

what is AdvancedPCT? As in can u link me to it.
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Here you go

Advanced PCT
    This space for rent

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

less than 2 weeks left of an ActivateX/ATD & Xfactor cycle. i've done a lot of reviews in my own and various threads...last thing i logged was leviathan. not a big logger because its easier to purchase a product and give a final review than log daily, unless it is a sponsored log and that is what they require. i've also tried restore, JW, alpha drive, diesel test, and tribosten (maybe some others that i forgot). currently bulking until beginning of 07', getting pretty hard to gain weight now a days, and im a hard pleaser ill PM you addresses of logs, on a different site and it would be like advertising another competitor.

any restrictions on your logging...would it have to be daily or weekly or what? i would rather read weekly logs from users with updates in stats, lifts, mood, libido, weight, bodyfat, appearance, and possibly updated pictures than reading "i had an intense workout today....lifted 1 more rep than last week, this product is the best" kinda crap. save that for girls locker room.
  16. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post

any restrictions on your logging...would it have to be daily or weekly or what? i would rather read weekly logs from users with updates in stats, lifts, mood, libido, weight, bodyfat, appearance, and possibly updated pictures than reading "i had an intense workout today....lifted 1 more rep than last week, this product is the best" kinda crap. save that for girls locker room.
    I like after each workout updates. I dont really need 20 pages of sets and reps just how the product is working and Im know for not liking alot of blabla BS talk in logs. Im also not that big on picking company reps to do logs.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Chuck-

Check your PM.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Previous 'testosterone affecting' products:

-1 bottle of original ActivaTe(stacked with DT 2010)*
    -2x Trib Test (both solo)
    -1x Raw Test (1-2 tab pre-workout)
    -2x Diesel Test 2010(one solo, one with ActivaTe).
    -2x Diesel Test 2040 (both solo)
    -1x bottle of E-Bol (ran solo)

no PS, no PH.

I will compare DT Hardcore to previous DT products (shown above) and also to original ActivaTe and E-Bol which both seem to be popular products. I wish I had more test. boosting products to compare to, but I've pretty much just used GD nutriton for quite some time now.

*NOTE: 1x of the bottles of DT 2010 was stacked WITH original ActivaTe and the given time.

The other 1x bottle of DT 2010 was ran solo.

PM ME for any further Q's.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I like after each workout updates. I dont really need 20 pages of sets and reps just how the product is working and Im know for not liking alot of blabla BS talk in logs. Im also not that big on picking company reps to do logs.
    i understand. i still will be running DTH as part of my next post cycle and will give my review then but i also hate doing daily logs. great offer though, i may message a few guys a link to this thread who i think are worthy of trying this product.
  20. Registered User

Chuck runs a tight ship
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

So just a quick 2-3 sentences 3x weekly (post workout) would be ok ?
    This space for rent

22. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So just a quick 2-3 sentences 3x weekly (post workout) would be ok ?
    If it has to do with how ur workouts are going and any effects of the product. I dont know that can be 2-3 sent., but Im just saying people dont need like 3 para's with each update. If you havent noticed anything, you havent noticed anything. If an update says, "hit a new pr on squat yesterday of blbabla, previous was blabla, good strength, libido is crazy." (typical DT update) I would be cool with just that. My big thing is all the grab ass in logs. Thats why I have to read previous logs because I have recieved flack from picking people and not knowing they are typically grab ass loggers.
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Mine are fairly clean, as I get ignored, at least so far Its a plus really.

I know what you mean tho, both on the too much chatter, as well as too much detail. if I start reading a log that has every meal, every bowel movement every excersize and activity every day, by the end of the first week i'm skimming it so lightly I miss details of how the products worked. Thats sort of why I was trying to keep a detail log more for myself to track workouts directly (weights, plus supplement changes in general) and then separately log products with just impressions on how they affected me
    This space for rent

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

DTH to the rescue

yeah since ur already on rpm/powerful if u throw the DTH in there versus ur current test booster stack, im pretty sure it will come back in 8 days or less after u start 5 DTH a day. Let us know! post cycle therapy DT is ur best friend. Thanks for considering GET DIESEL.

what is AdvancedPCT? As in can u link me to it.
    I ordered my DTH last night, threw in some trib test for some future stack, but the plan is to try to get my bolas grandes on just DTH, figure I can get 3 good weeks from the bottle and should hopefully feel something by week 2. If my horny self returns i will follow it with a second DTH bottle. Either way I will post my results in your forum.
  25. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    I ordered my DTH last night, threw in some trib test for some future stack, but the plan is to try to get my bolas grandes on just DTH, figure I can get 3 good weeks from the bottle and should hopefully feel something by week 2. If my horny self returns i will follow it with a second DTH bottle. Either way I will post my results in your forum.

def give some updates on how its going on here at at getdiesel.com if you dont mind. You can start 1/1/1/ for 3 days then 2/2/1 and see how that works. Thats about 26-28 days.
  26. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

If it has to do with how ur workouts are going and any effects of the product. I dont know that can be 2-3 sent., but Im just saying people dont need like 3 para's with each update. If you havent noticed anything, you havent noticed anything. If an update says, "hit a new pr on squat yesterday of blbabla, previous was blabla, good strength, libido is crazy." (typical DT update) I would be cool with just that. My big thing is all the grab ass in logs. Thats why I have to read previous logs because I have recieved flack from picking people and not knowing they are typically grab ass loggers.
    lol.... what exactly is a grab ass logger?

As a consumer, I am not impressed by logs that are only a few sentences per post. Why? Because I am not just going to accept at face value that a product will do the same thing for me. I read logs looking for description that helps me gauge the effects the person is feeling, and whether they may be similar for me. One mans powerful product can be another mans waste of time.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post

As a consumer, I am not impressed by logs that are only a few sentences per post. Why? Because I am not just going to accept at face value that a product will do the same thing for me. I read logs looking for description that helps me gauge the effects the person is feeling, and whether they may be similar for me. One mans powerful product can be another mans waste of time.
    Shame on you

Gawd forbid there is any interaction on a forum!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Ok, as a consumer you should be impressed with youtube clips, back and forth convo between the logger and the reps of the company, alot of bs post by the company reps after each post like, "good job, keep up the good log," or some stuff that can be on PM like, "did you see laguna beach last night" or "this lady at the gym was on the ab machine for 20 min so I had to do something else, then I went to get water, after that my phone started ringing."

I didnt say dont gauge how the product is working.

im talk how i like sponsored logs to be, u can keep ur own logs with products you pay for or training logs however, but when I see grab ass in the log and like one real update ever 10 post, I close the log.
  29. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Not a noun, verb.....grab assing in the log.
  30. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST Hardcore Testers Needed!!!!!!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 05:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 02:06 AM