Quick question

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
Hello all, i have been scanning through the boards some time now trying to compile a cycle that fits my needs. I might as well come out and ask you guys.
First off i am 6'5 270, 24 years old and have been working out for about 10 years. i train pretty hardcore, some westside training, a lot of powerlifting.
I am lookin to slim down a tad, the range of 250 - 260 but would like to have my lifts go up. so i guess i would say i would be on a cutting cycle. i am hammering my diet out now and have a real nice cardio routine lined up so i am lookin for something to compliment what i have lined up.
i was looking into orastan a or epistane, but am very open to anything you guys have to offer. this will be my third cycle, first two being oxodrol 12 and methyl d. thanks in advance guys

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
fat burner of your choice, solid diet, cardio + hardcore lifting, good sleep, Furzadrol, and Havoc would be solid. I heard furzadrol works very well with a cutting cycle and help with strength and havoc is dry and help add some mass (weight my increase, but b/f will decrease). If you didnt want to increase weight at all and just drop weight AND b/f then you may not want to take havoc. be sure to have a good on/post cycle ready.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
i dont mind goin up a couple pounds as long as its good weight. what would you have in mind for on, pct? i was thinkin perfect cycle and maybe diesel test hd, is that too mild of a pct??

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i dont mind goin up a couple pounds as long as its good weight. what would you have in mind for on, post cycle therapy? i was thinkin perfect cycle and maybe diesel test hd, is that too mild of a post cycle therapy??
I was thinking Nolva @ 40/40/20/20, ALRI Restore, & DS Activate
Xtreme or diesel test if you prefer that over AX