which gives you the best euphoric feeling?

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
pea,phenibut or gaba? so far i've only tried phenibut and its awesome what do you guys find is the best ?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it's obviously phenibut but once tolerance comes around.. bleh

my first dose of it was like HEAVEN (psychotropin from ergopharm) 8 caps.. but... never again was it the same :(

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I don't think GABA is what you are looking for. If anything it calms you. And it is a really good sleep aid.

And it raises natural HGH (at higher dosages)!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
careful with phenibut.....i took a gram and a half the other day...felt great..............THE NEXT DAY I WANTED TO DIE>>>>WAY WORSE THAN ALCOHOL HANGOVER!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think GABA is what you are looking for. If anything it calms you. And it is a really good sleep aid.

And it raises natural HGH (at higher dosages)!
i get a sweet buzz off gaba...more so than phenibut

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
what about pea its the top selling thing on nutraplanet

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about pea its the top selling thing on nutraplanet
i bought some and wasn't impressed at all....it made me jittery in a not fun way...............

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dose? I was doing 2g before bed...
i take about 3-4 grams around bed time.....i always get the gaba rush (shortness of breath etc...once that clears i feel like a million bucks)

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
my experience: PEA didn't do too much for me. i have unique nutrition's brand. it was decent with caffeine, but really very little effect was noticable.

gaba: flushing and warm feelings (usual reaction for most) and decent help for a sleep aid. nothing major.

pheni: works amazing at 2g for me. i don't get a pheni hangover like some do, so you need to start low and access tolerance if you plan on taking it. i took it all the time last year before my labs because they were 3+ hours and usually extremely meticlious. it's also great with a small dose + alcohol. you feel more drunk with less to drink, but without loss of coordination or motor skills. it's great. NP has it pretty cheap i believe. also, i wouldn't take it more then 2-3 times a week as the effects can diminish with too much use.

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
i may try some gaba it's cheap enough how much do you think i should start out taking?

djl

Awards
  • Established
2 Controlled Labs Red Acid GEN2 and 2 VPX Redline caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink water, but don't eat for 40 minutes or so.

I've never felt so damn good spirited in my life!

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
what do you guys mix phenibut with to help hide that horrible taste?:rasp:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
really damn i have to choke it down the best thing i've found to help kill the taste so far is hawaiian punch berry blue typhoon lol

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is amazing. 1 gram before I go to work and I am set for the rest of the day. It makes me extroverted which helps me at work because I have to talk on the phone all day. The difference is like night and day and makes me think I either need to get a new job or should be professionally medicated.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
careful with phenibut.....i took a gram and a half the other day...felt great..............THE NEXT DAY I WANTED TO DIE>>>>WAY WORSE THAN ALCOHOL HANGOVER!!!!
same here

PEA is nice but doenst last long

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is amazing. 1 gram before I go to work and I am set for the rest of the day. It makes me extroverted which helps me at work because I have to talk on the phone all day. The difference is like night and day and makes me think I either need to get a new job or should be professionally medicated.
i take some most every morning too. takes the morning irritability away

shakti

Awards
^
i think i need this, everytime i wake up i feeling like killing someone or myself!!!
its on my list for the next NP order now for sure

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm sounde like it be dangerous for me as I might say something I'd regret LOL. Do you see that much of a difference when you take it as opposed to when you don't. I run workshops for youth groups and sometimes just don't feel like getting up in front of a group, I am wondering if this would help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm sounde like it be dangerous for me as i might say something I'd regret LOL. Do you see that much of a difference when you take it as opposed to when you don't. I run workshops for youth groups and soetimes just dont; feel like getting up in front of a group, I am wondering if this would help.
yes def.....it has a potent calming effect on nerves,and anxiety

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
well it's obviously phenibut but once tolerance comes around.. bleh

my first dose of it was like HEAVEN (psychotropin from ergopharm) 8 caps.. but... never again was it the same :(
If you take Piracetam with Phenibut it seems to cancel out the tolerance...At least that is what it does for me. I take this:

Phenibut 2-3 grams 3 times per week (I only get a hangover above 3 grams)
Piracetam-7-10 grams ED
Choline Citrate - 5 grams ED
ALCAR-2 grams ED
PLCAR-1 gram ED

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
does Piracetam alone give you a euphoric feeling?

beric83

Awards
Where did you hear about taking Phenibut with Piracetam? Does anybody have more information about the possibility of Piracetam affecting Phenibut tolerance?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Where did you hear about taking Phenibut with Piracetam? Does anybody have more information about the possibility of Piracetam affecting Phenibut tolerance?
Just from personal experience. Piracetam alone doesn't give a euphoric feeling per se, but it does make one feel "smarter" I mega dose it before I take tests and I feel as though it helps.

beric83

Awards
Gotcha, I see that people say to take choline with piracetam; why is that, and do you need to?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, I see that people say to take choline with piracetam; why is that, and do you need to?
Yes Choline should be a staple in any nootropic stack. From what I understand choline supply can get depleted from nootropic use and especially with ALCAR. I don't have any studies on hand, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to add it, plus it's cheap!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So most people have to say that Phenibut s the way to go? And do most of you go with the NP Phenibut powder?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take some most every morning too. takes the morning irritability away
Never tried this. Going to have to give it a go. I am pretty much a **** in the morning.

Does it work the same way in the afternoon and evening too? :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never tried this. Going to have to give it a go. I am pretty much a **** in the morning.

Does it work the same way in the afternoon and evening too? :)
I may as well- I am the biggest dickhead on the planet in the AM......:FUfinger:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly guys, I get up 20 minutes before I need to, down 2-3 RPM's, and then go back to bed for 20 minutes, and when I wake up, I am ready to go!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly guys, I get up 20 minutes before I need to, down 2-3 RPM's, and then go back to bed for 20 minutes, and when I wake up, I am ready to go!
RPM in the AM plus Leviathon helps, but I am still a major *******....usually reverses itself after I run a few miles and/or I hit the track and weight room....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM in the AM plus Leviathon helps, but I am still a major *******....usually reverses itself after I run a few miles and/or I hit the track and weight room....
Well then, you sir need to be getting more loving! It's impossible to be mad when your getting great sex! BTW, you got mail.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
try neurobalance from ibe

So most people have to say that Phenibut s the way to go? And do most of you go with the NP Phenibut powder?
neuro balance from ibe is a flavored phenbut prodcut, but be your answer bro.

im out

beric83

Awards
yea neuro-balance caught my interest...I would like to try phenibut but the hangover, withdrawal, tolerence issues have me concerned....
I don't want to get hooked on the stuff and I don't want hangovers, but the potential benefits are appealing....
Anybody know if neuro-balance allows you to take phenibut more frequently while alleviating some of the negatives, or is phenibut simply to be taken on sporadic occasions?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Although I love Phenibut and the alcohol-free buzz that it gives, I think I would have to choose bulk Geranium for a euphoric feeling.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
BUMP TO THIS I felt more sick then anyother time in my life 10x worst then any alcohol hangover I have ever had. Other then that I haven't used any solo notro's but superpump and shock theropy are pretty nice to me.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try this but apparently insufflating a 1:1 mixture of inositol and tyramine yields effects similar to cocaine. Phenibut enhances the euphoria.

Also, every time I take phenibut I feel f'ing amazing the next morning. I do not experience any hang over effect. I just feel fantastic. My friend also experiences this. I've taken pretty high doses before too.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
'racetams effect choline receptors in the brain. Taking with choline enhances this effect.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well then, you sir need to be getting more loving! It's impossible to be mad when your getting great sex! BTW, you got mail.
Lmaoooo.

Phenibut has always worked nicely for me.

Gaba is good for sleep and hgh release a calming effect. You can mix Phen and Gaba at sleep time.

Ive had decent success with Pea/Hordenine.

Alcar gets the brain clicking

Tyrosine is awesome pre-workout and for a mood boost

Stimulant X seems to do the euphoria trick.

Of course Caffeine

Yohimbine is nice.

Leviathan By Palo Alto has Caff, Green tea, Caff, Yobimbine. Great esp in the mornings

Puzzle

Awards
I think chocamine is worth a shout here. 3g and I feel pretty good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
How much phenibut is to much? I started with bout 1g and the next day tried about 1.5 but I didnt seem to feel anything from it. Didnt get the next morning hangover either. But how much would be to much? Im gonna try 2grams tomorrow and see what it does form me

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too(i love gaba)..................oh god i just agreed with trogdork....lol!!
Do you agree that GABA is the most horrible tasting substance ever?

For some reason (despite it's incredibly mild taste), I CANNOT stand it. I mix it in kool-aide ('cuz that's how trogdork rolls) and yuck, sh*t just makes me cringe.