Win a $20 gift certificate for Nutra Planet

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You can skip down to the bold red print for how to enter.

The other day I was thinking just how very lucky I have been with so many people purchasing Anabolic Innovations and Healthy Cheat Foods products. How in just over a year business has done better than I ever thought it would do in 5 years.

There have been MANY MANY people who have helped me us in so many ways it would be impossible to thank them all. One person who took a big chance on us is Sam from Nutra Planet who was the VERY first to carry our products. A HUGE thanks to Sam. :clap2:

BUT without you the customer who purchased our products from Nutra Planet we wouldn't have been able to survive and thrive.

As a small way to show my appreciation I asked Sam if it was ok to run a small give-a-way of 2 $20 gift certificates which I will purchase from Nutra Planet.

He said that was fine and even offered to chip in for the gift certificates lol I said that would defeat the purpose.

So if you would like to be in the running for one of the 2 $20 gift certificates simply email me at [email protected] with $20 at Nutra Planet in the subject line. Include your board name and I make a post in this thread so it will stay bumped

We will announce the first winner in 1 week and the second winner after 2 weeks.

CROWLER

sawillows

Awards
$20 at Nutra Planet

Count me in for the running.

I love Cycle Support.

Steve

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
entered and in the running!
watch out!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Mike,
congrats on the success my friend, its well deserved

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I emailed. Thanks Crowler.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am in.

And what happened with that other contest about emailing and get some loot? I had a bad email addy. It was off of my Cycle Support...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wow AI FTW again, email sent and thank you for the generosity Crowler!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Email sent and bumped.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You can skip down to the bold red print for how to enter.

The other day I was thinking just how very lucky I have been with so many people purchasing Anabolic Innovations and Healthy Cheat Foods products. How in just over a year business has done better than I ever thought it would do in 5 years.

There have been MANY MANY people who have helped me us in so many ways it would be impossible to thank them all. One person who took a big chance on us is Sam from Nutra Planet who was the VERY first to carry our products. A HUGE thanks to Sam. :clap2:

BUT without you the customer who purchased our products from Nutra Planet we wouldn't have been able to survive and thrive.

As a small way to show my appreciation I asked Sam if it was ok to run a small give-a-way of 2 $20 gift certificates which I will purchase from Nutra Planet.

He said that was fine and even offered to chip in for the gift certificates lol I said that would defeat the purpose.

So if you would like to be in the running for one of the 2 $20 gift certificates simply email me at [email protected] with $20 at Nutra Planet in the subject line. Include your board name and I make a post in this thread so it will stay bumped

We will announce the first winner in 1 week and the second winner after 2 weeks.

CROWLER
:clap2:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
comon guys, lets get repping crowler, he should have a sh*tload of crowns under his name for all he's done and is doing!!

:head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Consider yourself bumped to the top Crowler!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Very nice gesture Crowler. Congrats on your success. We wish you much more in the coming years :clap2:

p.s. Cycle Support rocks, I'll be on your permanent buy list

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
I entered!

and your probably gonna get about 3billion emails.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow....best of luck to all of you! Crowler is the man!! :clap2:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was the lucky one, now send me my shiat :D

Stop wasting time

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I'm in....

just a poor public servant willing to pimp himself for free supplements.

I should feel ashamed...but I have no shame left in me

shakti

Awards
i never won anything in life ......i hate happy ppl and especially the ones that win anyhting..i am depressed i think but i am getting treatment or so they tell me..life is a a friggin ***** for sure.......but one must try i guess thats what they say..so i am gonna email you i think but dont count on it.

shakti

Awards
i cant even pull 400 lbs off the ground..i am just too old :(