In search of 3-AD

  1. In search of 3-AD


    Is this ever going to come out or what? I hate waiting it's like it's Dec 23 and the clock stopped. WTF.


  2. Ergo's had it out for a few months, why wait for something that may never happen?

  3. lol because 11-oxo is way underdosed and trisorb is the shiz!!!
    •   
       


  4. Forget about 3-AD.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    lol because 11-oxo is way underdosed and trisorb is the shiz!!!
    Can't wait until Trisorbagen comes out on it's own...

  6. Oh, I am not waiting too long. I have another Cycle of Superdrol ready to go. I just would like to have tried 3-AD. But I have a better chance of seeing Santa Claus.

  7. i have that beta tester bottle still in my stash just waiting for me.......

  8. sfearl1, You Suck.j/k

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i have that beta tester bottle still in my stash just waiting for me.......
    You should sale it on eBay

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    You should sale it on eBay
    hmmmmmm.....

  11. its STILL coming................

    we are making waves with the FDA and finally have some higher ups that are actually working on getting the mishap straightened out..........

  12. 3AD is good enough to wait for

  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    its STILL coming................

    we are making waves with the FDA and finally have some higher ups that are actually working on getting the mishap straightened out..........

    saaaaaweeeet mace

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    its STILL coming................

    we are making waves with the FDA and finally have some higher ups that are actually working on getting the mishap straightened out..........
    higher ups? woudl that be bush or biden?

    no just kidding -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Football Player in search of diet help.
    By natty texan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:00 PM
  2. In search of a doctor in South Florida
    By Skeptic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 05:33 PM
  3. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:34 PM
  4. what can i use in place of 4 ad
    By dave_ftp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Log in
Log in