EC Stack

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
With the typical EC stack, do you need the C or it it just as effective with just the E? Also, how would E + AMP or Stizm (a thermo containing caffeine)?

Big Pau

Big Pau

Awards
well E is nothing without ephedrine and c is nothing without caffeine so really they are just letters.....sorry jus bein a stupid ass but theyre gonna have more profound effects if taken together but ephedrine alone is pretty solid by itself

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i disagree completely here. ephedrine is worthless without the caffeine(except for decongestant/BD).
you can use a thermo instead of just plain C, but make sure it has about 200mg of caffeine in each dose. also, it is fine for some to stack stims, but far to much stimulation for others . i like amp+E but only tried it once or twice. watch out for stacking E with things that have yohimbine in them or other strong stims, or at least start doses low. i would start with just the EC if it is your first time doing though.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So now the million dollar question...was talking with a bud of mine at the gym the other day on this issue and was trying to figure out the following:

D&E Pharmaceuticals used to make a product called Yellow Subs. Was that basically the same as Ephedrine HCL?

BigAsTheSky

Awards
i disagree completely here. ephedrine is worthless without the caffeine(except for decongestant/BD).
That's completely untrue. Ephedrine has a greater thremogenic effect than caffeine. Using them together is what gives you a nice synergistic bump.

doluseb

Awards
How is ephedrine worthless? Ephedrine is a beta receptor agonist. (ever heard of clen). It is faaaar superior thermogenic than caffeine. But the combo together means norepinephrine out the ass.