Labs while using RPM anyone ?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have labs done while using RPM ? Im just wondering if any values would change ? The typical stuff you know for good measure ?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have labs done while using RPM ? Im just wondering if any values would change ? The typical stuff you know for good measure ?
Trying to get my wife to let me in the lab up at the hospital so I can have some bloodwork done- I have been thinking about doing this for months with all of our products- it can be a great diagnostic tool for future AN releases :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It can tell you EVERYTHING you need to know- and if something is even worth releasing...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Its D-bol..hahaha...jk D,

Beta where are you?..i miss you

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trying to get my wife to let me in the lab up at the hospital so I can have some bloodwork done- I have been thinking about doing this for months with all of our products- it can be a great diagnostic tool for future AN releases :)

Ive been known to "get" blood if you need my help :D

:smite:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have reason to believe that while using RPM, your FBS may lower to a more positive number, if you usually have an issue with it .

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another reason why AN is above the rest!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for a month and will be getting bloodwork done very soon. I'm not sure if thats what you are looking for, as I don't really have a "before" (1 year ago on no supplements). If you are interested, I will post them. I think it takes a week or so to get back.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for a month and will be getting bloodwork done very soon. I'm not sure if thats what you are looking for, as I don't really have a "before" (1 year ago on no supplements). If you are interested, I will post them. I think it takes a week or so to get back.
I was just curious if others do labs. I do labs alot and did some before and after RPM for a 1 month period.

A

Arzi75

Awards
I was just curious if others do labs. I do labs alot and did some before and after RPM for a 1 month period.
I just had my labs done two weeks ago...

Just after finishing JW and about one week into using Reset-A.D. AND just before starting Super Cissus Rx.

I'll start my first ever RPM probably next week...

Hmmm... Am I doing too many supps? :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My labs while on RPM(on WO days only) and the beta(everyday) were not bad at all...liver and kidney #'s were fine except for the rise in ALP which is no biggie. Cholesterol was skewed but I have hypercholestemia anyways.

All other labs on the Basic Chem Panel were normal.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My labs while on RPM(on WO days only) and the beta(everyday) were not bad at all...liver and kidney #'s were fine except for the rise in ALP which is no biggie. Cholesterol was skewed but I have hypercholestemia anyways.

All other labs on the Basic Chem Panel were normal.

HDL or LDL was off ?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Total cholesterol was 233
LDL 167 (<130)
HDL 45 (>39)
Chol/HDL ratio 5.2

There is some question as to whether RPM had anything to do with this as;

1. I have high cholesterol but this is as high as it's ever been.

and

2. I had started an AI about 7 days prior to being tested

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And 3. I've been on a See-food diet the last month or so.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmmmm see-food diet

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LDL 167 (<130)
HDL 45 (>39)
Chol/HDL ratio 5.2

and

Intersting. The one thing about see-food diets that I dont understand is that people who take meds for high cholesterol can be so strict with diets for a year and take the meds and maybe bring down labs a couple points. But people that do a see-food diet for a few weeks can raise it several points quickly. You think thats because your body isnt used to it and just freaks out ? You are a bit freaky :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, yes, freakiness is a factor. I'll get retested in a couple of months to try to determine what's up. I suppose there is some cholesterol altering potential with RPM since it can modulate estrogen expression, bind to androgen receptors etc and IMO, anything anabolic tends to mess with the numbers. More testing is definitely required though.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had bloodwork done while on RPM last month and everything came out fine. I was on MassFX/HDX2 at the same time as well.

Total Cholesterol-125 (<170)
HDL-43 (>39)
LDL-76 (<110)
Chol/HDL ratio-2.9 (<5.0)

ALT-53
AST-55

My AST came back high by 5 points, but that's nothing compared to what my liver panel came back as last year...:eek:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had bloodwork done while on RPM last month and everything came out fine. I was on MassFX/HDX2 at the same time as well.

Total Cholesterol-125 (<170)
HDL-43 (>39)
LDL-76 (<110)
Chol/HDL ratio-2.9 (<5.0)

ALT-53
AST-55

My AST came back high by 5 points, but that's nothing compared to what my liver panel came back as last year...:eek:

Not bad :cool: I want them liver values down a few points or I will have to ground you :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Grounded?? :blink:

You should see my hepatic panel from 2006. I don't even know what was wrong with me...:confused:

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grounded?? :blink:

You should see my hepatic panel from 2006. I don't even know what was wrong with me...:confused:

Damn that would suck !!! And yes, you are never too old to be grounded by Momma Fit :twisted:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LDL 167 (<130)
HDL 45 (>39)
Chol/HDL ratio 5.2

and

What AI? Some of them have the tendency to throw cholesterol levels all out of whack.....

Effects of adjuvant aromatase inhibitor therapy on lipid profiles.

Monnier A.
Centre Hospitalier A Boulloche, Oncology Medical Department, 1 Rue du Docteur Flamand, 25209 Montbeliard Cedex, France. [email protected]

How aromatase inhibitors affect lipids is of great interest. Compared with tamoxifen, adjuvant anastrozole and letrozole are associated with increased incidences of hypercholesterolemia, while similar data are lacking for exemestane in the adjuvant setting. No significant differences in lipid profiles occurred with extended adjuvant exemestane compared with placebo, but total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein levels increased significantly above baseline in both groups over 6 months. Likewise, no significant differences in hypercholesterolemia rates occurred between extended adjuvant letrozole and placebo. A lipid substudy further confirmed that letrozole did not significantly alter serum lipids for 36 months compared with placebo. Thus, although aromatase inhibitors lack the lipid-lowering properties of tamoxifen, no significant worsening of lipid levels occurs with their use. Patients would benefit from lifestyle changes and routine monitoring of serum lipids. Breast cancer therapy trials often report serum lipid parameters, but assessing the quality and overall significance of the data can be difficult. Methodology of data collection varies among trials and the concomitant use of lipid-modifying medication is often not reported. This review discusses the current understanding of the influence of lipid levels on cardiovascular risk in women and presents key findings on the effects of adjuvant aromatase inhibitor therapy on lipid profiles.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It was ATD for about 7-9 days prior to the blood test. I had stated that earlier in my log and figured that was the culprit. The elevated total cholesterol was probably just my normal, ambient state but the skewed HDL/LDL ratio likely was the ATD.

So to reiterate, Drive likely had nothing to do with this although more bloodwork is needed to confirm.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was ATD for about 7-9 days prior to the blood test. I had stated that earlier in my log and figured that was the culprit. The elevated total cholesterol was probably just my normal, ambient state but the skewed HDL/LDL ratio likely was the ATD.

So to reiterate, Drive likely had nothing to do with this although more bloodwork is needed to confirm.
How is the ATD as an AI?

I have had several people ask me this question...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got anytyhing from AI's, not one noticeable effect.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATD worked pretty well for me during my last contest prep. Helped me lean out further and drop some water weight.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD worked pretty well for me during my last contest prep. Helped me lean out further and drop some water weight.

Isnt it at lower concentrations it acts like an AI and higher it acts anabolic ?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isnt it at lower concentrations it acts like an AI and higher it acts anabolic ?
I'm not actually sure about that. Apparently it does some AR binding, but I'm not sure if it becomes more of an anabolic at higher concentrations.

Last edited:
F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not actually sure about that. Apparently it has does some AR binding, but I'm not sure if it becomes more of an anabolic at higher concentrations.

Where is a chemist when you need one :toofunny:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
How is the ATD as an AI?

I have had several people ask me this question...
ATD is somewhat mysterious in it's actions from looking at the literature. It DOES indeed work well at driving down E levels but it also appears to bind to the AR as well..probably in a dose dependent manner as others have stated.

It seriously binds to the ARs in the brain though and if you want to stop thinking about sex then it's the compound for you. lol

That said, I've had very good luck with it in eliminating gyno when run with a SERM as have others although this time around it didn't seem to be working as well and I switched over to Letro stacked with Epistane which is doing the job quite nicely(and yeah, I bet my lipid values are royally screwed now).

IMO, the one big advantage of ATD over other AI's like Letro is that it doesn't seem to cause an estrogen rebound..perhaps because it takes awhile to release from the aromatase enzyme and/or ARs. Libido takes several weeks to come back online fully.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have not. I've had the same bottle of Letro for 4 years now and it's still half full, lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATD is somewhat mysterious in it's actions from looking at the literature. It DOES indeed work well at driving down E levels but it also appears to bind to the AR as well..probably in a dose dependent manner as others have stated.

It seriously binds to the ARs in the brain though and if you want to stop thinking about sex then it's the compound for you. lol

That said, I've had very good luck with it in eliminating gyno when run with a SERM as have others although this time around it didn't seem to be working as well and I switched over to Letro stacked with Epistane which is doing the job quite nicely(and yeah, I bet my lipid values are royally screwed now).

IMO, the one big advantage of ATD over other AI's like Letro is that it doesn't seem to cause an estrogen rebound..perhaps because it takes awhile to release from the aromatase enzyme and/or ARs. Libido takes several weeks to come back online fully.
No thanks on the ATD- although I do like having no chance of estro rebound ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I dose Letro at about 0.10 mL EOD..forget at the moment what the concentration is. It's crazy strong stuff..dries me up overnight.

As for the rebound..maybe running a regular AI like letro for the bulk of the anti-gyno run and then tapering off into some low dose ATD for the last 2 weeks or so would eliminate or greatly reduce the chance for rebound. I'll try it in a few weeks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dose Letro at about 0.10 mL EOD..forget at the moment what the concentration is. It's crazy strong stuff..dries me up overnight.

As for the rebound..maybe running a regular AI like letro for the bulk of the anti-gyno run and then tapering off into some low dose ATD for the last 2 weeks or so would eliminate or greatly reduce the chance for rebound. I'll try it in a few weeks.
LMK how it turns out...

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
R U people trying to fawk up my thread :mad: Dont fool with FnF :)

ATD= another thread dammit :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea Fit you tell em! This thread got hijacked, you 2 go get your own thread to mingle in! ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned labs and we all got giddy.

Sooo Soooweeee! :ntome: