interested in a sample???

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
okay, if anyone is interested in a sample pack of RPM, then read up on the latest AN contest. basically, the person to send in the most addresses gets a free bottle, and everyone on the address list wins a sample anyway. so i say you guys just send PM me your name and address, and either way you win a free sample.

and to be fair to the guys at AN who are making all this possible, i'm asking that the people who send me their info be either those who have never tried RPM and are interested in a sample, or are new to the boards and have less than 30 posts, not qualifying them to enter the contest.

remember, i may win a full bottle of the stuff, but i'm doing the work of collecting addresses....all you have to do is PM me yours and BAM sample of possibly the best pre-workout supplement to come out ever.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
remember, i may win a full bottle of the stuff, but i'm doing the work of collecting addresses....all you have to do is PM me yours and BAM sample of possibly the best pre-workout supplement to come out ever.
haha... that's what i'm talking about

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, if anyone is interested in a sample pack of RPM, then read up on the latest AN contest. basically, the person to send in the most addresses gets a free bottle, and everyone on the address list wins a sample anyway. so i say you guys just send PM me your name and address, and either way you win a free sample.

and to be fair to the guys at AN who are making all this possible, i'm asking that the people who send me their info be either those who have never tried RPM and are interested in a sample, or are new to the boards and have less than 30 posts, not qualifying them to enter the contest.

And you are?

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
some guy...no one special...but i'm the first person to PM themyth with addresses....so i'm pretty much the guy to beat (or help out and get a free sample anyway) ;)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
some guy...no one special...but i'm the first person to PM themyth with addresses....so i'm pretty much the guy to beat (or help out and get a free sample anyway) ;)
your not going to show up when i sleeping and try to molest me right?

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
as long as you don't live in the rockland county, ny area you're safe...otherwise...maybe it's best you don't PM me. :)

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
c'mon peoples....if you're interested in a free sample of RPM, PM me you're address (with at least your first initial and full last name) and you've got a free sample on the way

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: Reps for you dude, and your savvy. RPM is worth the trouble.

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
this goes out to the guests on this board too....go to Applied Nutriceuticals' section on these forums and read up on RPM. if youre interested in a free sample, just PM me your name and address and you get one automatically!

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
bump for the late-nighters who woke up in the past couple hours