Need help with picking a stack

W

woodenrims

Awards
I am thinking about starting the NHA stack (Activate Extreme and Rebound Reloaded). I am wondering what you guys would suggest to stack with these to get maximum results. I was thinking some BCAA's and CE3, but I'm not sure if it is necessary. If you have any other stack suggestions besides the NHA stack, that would also be appreciated.

By the way, I'm 5'10'' and about 190lbs (21 years of age as well). I train 5 days a week, and trying to bulk up. If you need anymore information, I'll be more than glad to respond. Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only heard good things about the NHA stack, so it would be a good stacck to pick up. If you want, which alot of people will agree with here, add some RPM into your stack, it is great with any stack!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I have only heard good things about the NHA stack, so it would be a good stacck to pick up. If you want, which alot of people will agree with here, add some RPM into your stack, it is great with any stack!
RPM goes with almost any stack!:head: :head:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
u called it brotha'....going to start my stack tomorrow...

activate extreme
rpm
powerfull
beta-alanine & AAKG (pre-workout)
cee
xtend