New Stack........

BigTXN

Awards
Starting a new stack next week , M1- Bol, 17-Bol from Fizogen, Methyl 1D and Liquid Masterdrol from LG Sciences, and NO Shotgun from VPX. Just curious if anyone has used the Fizogen products or the VPX products? I have tryed LG sciences products and they work really well! Thanks for any input!

BulkPower

Awards
I have used No Shotgun. Great product!.it taste like methylated cider, not the best tasting stuff, I have nothing bad to say about it. Its a good add to your cycle:cheers:

BP

BigTXN

Awards
Just a little stats for anyone else out there who might wanna try this stack later. I'm 6'5", 265 lbs @ 15% BF, all i am wanting to do is drop about 3% BF while retaining or maybe adding a couple lbs of muscle. I'll keep posted on how it's working....:bb2:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
fizogen sucks! everyone knows its a huge rip off. methly 1d is just DHEA=waste of money. masterdrol is a very potent steroid, same as superdrol i belive. i would say do not do this stack! i think you need to do more research before stating to take steroids.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you must have been shopping at G-N-C

stack looks over-priced for the effects you will get (placebo)

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
fizogen sucks! everyone knows its a huge rip off. methly 1d is just DHEA=waste of money. masterdrol is a very potent steroid, same as superdrol i belive. i would say do not do this stack! i think you need to do more research before stating to take steroids.

I agree with everything you said except the masterdrol is the liguid kind not the methyl masterdrol. The ligued is garbage. It is not the PH compound.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything you said except the masterdrol is the liguid kind not the methyl masterdrol. The ligued is garbage. It is not the PH compound.
ok, thanks for correcting me on that, i had a feeling i might have been wrong on that part but did not have time to check on it.

bigtxn, im not trying to be a ****, but wouldn't recommend that to anyone. just trying to save u some cash. i could try to recommend something to u if u like. also, 3%bf is VERY low, and generally people only go that low if they have an up coming comp.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*cringes*

Gosh I hate propaganda.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Just a little stats for anyone else out there who might wanna try this stack later. I'm 6'5", 265 lbs @ 15% BF, all i am wanting to do is drop about 3% BF while retaining or maybe adding a couple lbs of muscle. I'll keep posted on how it's working....:bb2:
^^never mind that, read it wrong, u want to drop 3%, not drop to3%.

BigTXN

Awards
Masterdrol;

ok, thanks for correcting me on that, i had a feeling i might have been wrong on that part but did not have time to check on it.

bigtxn, im not trying to be a ****, but wouldn't recommend that to anyone. just trying to save u some cash. i could try to recommend something to u if u like. also, 3%bf is VERY low, and generally people only go that low if they have an up coming comp.
That wasn't me that responded back heeps10: but thanks for the info though! And what is that you would recommend?:good:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
That wasn't me that responded back heeps10: but thanks for the info though! And what is that you would recommend?:good:
i know it wasnt u, it was angelo, hence why i quoted him correcting me in my post . but no problem

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well bigtxn, how old r u?

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
m1-bol and 17-bol your going to be disappointed

BigTXN

Awards
Masterdrol;

Bro, you gotta know these supps are not even close to the real thing, (anabolic steroids). I look at all supps as giving us a slight anabolic edge in our quest to add more muscle or lose fat. And when i say, " Edge", I mean edge, like on a scale of 1-10, maybe about a 4! And as for masterdrol being very potent, mmm- i don't think it's that potent, maybe comparable to a primobolan . Where it's not really that anabolic as per say a SUST 250 (the real stuff). It's going to give you a harder, denser look. And for the Methyl 1D, you say it's just DHEA? Please feel me in on this one! :good:

BigTXN

Awards
Dhea

it IS just DHEA... overpriced DHEA
If it is just DHEA, wouldn't the compounds on the label say in some way that dhea was in it. Or maybe not. Bro, i have taken DHEA before and it's never done nothing like the M1D has done. Besides ,3-beta-hyrdoxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one , i don't think even has the same chemical structure as DHEA, but anyway supps effect different people in different ways.:clean:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright bro, here are other names for DHEA - i've highlighted the one that is in question - legal gear only names it M1-D to play off of M1-T - and is not even a methyl -

Synonyms: (+)-Dehydroisoandrosterone, (3-beta)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, (3beta)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 17-Chetovis, 17-Hormoforin, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3.beta.-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 4-08-00-00994 (Beilstein Handbook Reference), 5, 6-Dehydroisoandrostorone, 5,6-Dehydroisoandrosterone, 5,6-Dehydroisoandrostorone, 5,6-Didehydroisoandrosterone, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone, 53-43-0, AIDS-000133, AIDS-159844, AIDS000133, AIDS159844, Anastar, AND, Andrestenol, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3-beta)- (9CI), Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3.beta.)-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3beta)-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3beta)- (9CI), Androst-5-en-17-one, 3.beta.-hydroxy-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy- (8CI), Androst-5-ene-3beta-ol-17-one, Androstenolone, Aslera, Astenile, BRN 2058110, C01227, Caswell No. 051F, CCRIS 3277, CHEBI:28689, CMC_13435, D5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, Deandros, Dehydro-epi-androsterone, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Dehydroisoandrosterone, Delta5-androsten-3-beta-ol-17-one, DHA, DHEA, Diandron, Diandrone, EINECS 200-175-5, EL-10, EPA Pesticide Chemical Code 126510, Epiandrosterone, 5-dehydro-, Fidelin, GL 701, GL-701, IM 28, Inflabloc, IP-1001, IPL-1001, NCI60_042215, NSC 9896, NSC9896, PB-007, Prasterona [INN-Spanish], Prasterone, Prasterone [INN], Prasteronum [INN-Latin], Prestara, Psicosterone, Siscelar plus, trans-de-hydroandrosterone, trans-Dehydroandrosterone, ZINC01036928

any more questions? and yes, it is just DHEA!!!!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
methyl-1D, is DHEA, even the title says "the prohormone that slipped past the ban" now, what was the only prohormone not banned when the ban came about...DHEA. even if the label on the bottle does not say so, even if the structure listed on the bottle is completely made up it does not matter, these companies can write just about anything they want on it because the FDA does not regulate that. for example: mass tabs by IDS does not tell u that its a designer steroid or even write the structure in the active ingredients, it just lists a bunch of natural herbs and such, but everyone knows it truly is a steroid regardless of what it says. liquid masterdrol does not actually say whats in it, but the methyl masterdrol is the same compound as SD, a potent steroid, and i know u are referring to the liquid kind now, but just saying i confused the two earlier and is why i mentioned it being a steroid earlier. also, i know the fizogen products u mentioned are not even close the real thing, but there are other products that are not steroids but are very effective, much more so then the fizogen ones imo, and are roughly in the same price range. i understand the roll of supplementation, and i know where u are coming from when u talk about them only giving u a slight edge, all i am really saying is the for the money, there are much better/effective supps out there and i think many would agree with me. im am only trying to help and provide my personal opinion.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Matthew pointed out, the label does in fact list DHEA, along with a very low dose of ATD(4mg?).

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rpen - you are correct - 4mg

Estrogen Control Complex 4mg 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione

BigTXN

Awards
methyl-1D, is DHEA, even the title says "the prohormone that slipped past the ban" now, what was the only prohormone not banned when the ban came about...DHEA. even if the label on the bottle does not say so, even if the structure listed on the bottle is completely made up it does not matter, these companies can write just about anything they want on it because the FDA does not regulate that. for example: mass tabs by IDS does not tell u that its a designer steroid or even write the structure in the active ingredients, it just lists a bunch of natural herbs and such, but everyone knows it truly is a steroid regardless of what it says. liquid masterdrol does not actually say whats in it, but the methyl masterdrol is the same compound as superdrol, a potent steroid, and i know u are referring to the liquid kind now, but just saying i confused the two earlier and is why i mentioned it being a steroid earlier. also, i know the fizogen products u mentioned are not even close the real thing, but there are other products that are not steroids but are very effective, much more so then the fizogen ones imo, and are roughly in the same price range. i understand the roll of supplementation, and i know where u are coming from when u talk about them only giving u a slight edge, all i am really saying is the for the money, there are much better/effective supps out there and i think many would agree with me. im am only trying to help and provide my personal opinion.
No bro, i take all info as help! I listen to all!!!! What stacks have you tried that have worked for you?:bruce1:

BigTXN

Awards
alright bro, here are other names for DHEA - i've highlighted the one that is in question - legal gear only names it M1-D to play off of M1-T - and is not even a methyl -

Synonyms: (+)-Dehydroisoandrosterone, (3-beta)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, (3beta)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 17-Chetovis, 17-Hormoforin, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3.beta.-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 4-08-00-00994 (Beilstein Handbook Reference), 5, 6-Dehydroisoandrostorone, 5,6-Dehydroisoandrosterone, 5,6-Dehydroisoandrostorone, 5,6-Didehydroisoandrosterone, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone, 53-43-0, AIDS-000133, AIDS-159844, AIDS000133, AIDS159844, Anastar, AND, Andrestenol, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3-beta)- (9CI), Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3.beta.)-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3beta)-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3-hydroxy-, (3beta)- (9CI), Androst-5-en-17-one, 3.beta.-hydroxy-, Androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy- (8CI), Androst-5-ene-3beta-ol-17-one, Androstenolone, Aslera, Astenile, BRN 2058110, C01227, Caswell No. 051F, CCRIS 3277, CHEBI:28689, CMC_13435, D5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, Deandros, Dehydro-epi-androsterone, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Dehydroisoandrosterone, Delta5-androsten-3-beta-ol-17-one, DHA, DHEA, Diandron, Diandrone, EINECS 200-175-5, EL-10, EPA Pesticide Chemical Code 126510, Epiandrosterone, 5-dehydro-, Fidelin, GL 701, GL-701, IM 28, Inflabloc, IP-1001, IPL-1001, NCI60_042215, NSC 9896, NSC9896, PB-007, Prasterona [INN-Spanish], Prasterone, Prasterone [INN], Prasteronum [INN-Latin], Prestara, Psicosterone, Siscelar plus, trans-de-hydroandrosterone, trans-Dehydroandrosterone, ZINC01036928

any more questions? and yes, it is just DHEA!!!!!
Gotcha!:dance: :goodpost: