Question about stacking RPM and Powerfull

roidmonkey

Awards
Hi,

I was wondering if it is ok to stack RPM and Powerfull (heard tremendous things about them) and if I should be taking any PCT as well.

Has anyone stacked these and if you have what kind of results have you had?

Thanks!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yes you can stack them! use cell tech for post cycle therapy.

im just kidding about the cell-tech man. stack em. i have, and i love it! no PCT necessary. perhaps do some more research on supplements u plan on taking, too.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can defiantly stack the two without any problems. Should be a fun combination. Enjoy.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will stack very nicely man! You should see some nice gains from it!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Hey Myth you always have the hottest avatars.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Gotta keep the motivation going ya know!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright, i have to chime in on this one!

bro, RPM / POWERFULL is a GREAT choice! both are in my EVERDAY USE! (staple) i must warn you - once you cross over, you'll never want to look back... be advised bro, you're in for one hellava' ride! haha :head:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
alright, i have to chime in on this one!

bro, RPM / POWERFULL is a GREAT choice! both are in my EVERDAY USE! (staple) i must warn you - once you cross over, you'll never want to look back... be advised bro, you're in for one hellava' ride! haha :head:
agreed, be prepared to frequently make expensive orders from NP from here on. :cheers:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I was wondering if it is ok to stack RPM and Powerfull (heard tremendous things about them) and if I should be taking any post cycle therapy as well.

Has anyone stacked these and if you have what kind of results have you had?

Thanks!
yea...its fine...just take PFULL in the morning on an empty stomach....preworkout.....before bed (double dose here if u want....great sleep)

RPM - 2 IN THE MORNING AND LIKE 2-3 PREWORKOUT...

roidmonkey

Awards
Thanks for the great replys guys!!!

as the name suggest I have done it all, but for the last few years I have been away from the scene and been out of the loop. I have seen explosive gains in the past with unmentionable products, so I am hoping this will bring me back.

I have been doing alot of research and this combination seems the be the most popular and with the best gains!

Thanks msucurt for the tip on dosages!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great replys guys!!!

as the name suggest I have done it all, but for the last few years I have been away from the scene and been out of the loop. I have seen explosive gains in the past with unmentionable products, so I am hoping this will bring me back.

I have been doing alot of research and this combination seems the be the most popular and with the best gains!

Thanks msucurt for the tip on dosages!
Keep us posted on your results- remember, supps have changed a LOT over the last few years- in a good way!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's for sure - this is the best time for supplements EVER!

leading the way - AN / AX / USP / and all the others on this board:thumbsup:

Keep us posted on your results- remember, supps have changed a LOT over the last few years- in a good way!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that's for sure - this is the best time for supplements EVER!

leading the way - AN / AX / USP / and all the others on this board:thumbsup:
:):);)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha- if i could, i would shake your hand brother!:box:

roidmonkey

Awards
Does anyone know where to get these in Toronto?

If I drive to the states can I pick them up in a store? or is this an internet purchase?

Thanks for all your info!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where to get these in Toronto?

If I drive to the states can I pick them up in a store?

Thanks for all your info!
You can buy them on Nutraplanet.com or any of the other e-tailers and stores listed on our website....

roidmonkey

Awards
WOW that was a fast reply!

Have you successfully shipped to Canada with these two products?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ha! My p-full should be here this mon/tues.. Can't wait. Should make a nice addition to my lil RPM/EPi stack. Heard so much good stuff about it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny - i've heard so much about it toooo! haha

GREAT STUFF!

roidmonkey

Awards
thanks!

I have placed an order, I cant wait for them to come in. I will keep you all posted on the results!