Do You Smell That? Another Contest From AN!! Smells Pretty Good Too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**********UPDATE**********

Contest #3 Whoever can make a new thread and get the most posts about AN products wins the prize pack. So make a post about AN supps, or Supp, and discuss it, throw studies in there, reviews, ANYTHING related to the product(s). Ya, that is the contest, and yes that is my final answer! Everyone has an equal opportunity! It ends when this baby hits 5,000!

RPM/Anabolic Drive/IGF-2 is the prize pack, and you will be the first to get a shiny new bottle of Anaboic Drive. Wouldn't it be nice to say you were the first one to get a bottle!!!!

So start posting again!

In order to win a prize or prize package, YOU MUST HAVE 30 POSTS! Straight from the big guy himself! So all you lurkers, come on, get on board, because it isn't fair to win something with only one post when the other guys are doing all the work!

Contest #1 Winner- Cellar Dude

Contest #2 Winner- Brass Monkey

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeaa ill prob be in on this one too

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
oh yeah. is this gona be as big as "when the boss is away"??? that ones nuts.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who knows, might be, but I need some whores to get in here on the action before any details go out. When this thread reaches 200 posts, details will start to emerge! 200 is nothing for my whorebags!:icon_lol:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be here! Just want to give a heads up to everyone!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does a brazillian rodizio sound reasonable for a cheat meal? :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodizio (ro-DEE-zyoo or IPA: [xo'dʲizju]/ IPA: [xo'dʒizju] – BP – or [ʁu'dizju] – EP) is a style of restaurant service in Brazilian and Portuguese restaurants. One pays a fixed price (prix fixe) and the waiters bring an offering of food to each customer at several times throughout the meal, until the customers signify that they have had enough. In churrascarias servers come to the table with knives and a skewer, on which are speared various kinds of meat, most commonly local cuts of beef, pork, or chicken whereas in a Pizza rodizio varied pizzas are brought on trays.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a continuous flow of meat basically. meat and salt and fat

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Rodizio (ro-DEE-zyoo or IPA: [xo'dʲizju]/ IPA: [xo'dʒizju] – BP – or [ʁu'dizju] – EP) is a style of restaurant service in Brazilian and Portuguese restaurants. One pays a fixed price (prix fixe) and the waiters bring an offering of food to each customer at several times throughout the meal, until the customers signify that they have had enough. In churrascarias servers come to the table with knives and a skewer, on which are speared various kinds of meat, most commonly local cuts of beef, pork, or chicken whereas in a Pizza rodizio varied pizzas are brought on trays.
ahhh..ok. I went to one of these in NYC onetime. I had to be rolled out. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just trying to decide where to go to celebrate my raise, its just me + the wife too, no kids this weekend

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? Let's go.... I'm game :djparty:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love those churasscarios!MMM, when I went to Brazil, it was all I ate, they are so good, and so cheap! Well, only cheap in Brazil! It was like 4 bucks, here in the states its around 30-40 bucks for it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well i guess i go to get my haircut and then thigns take off.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
oooh yeah, and I have tomorrow off!!! May not hore much tonight, got a grad party, but tomorrow lets tear this thread apart

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I need a 2nd bottle of IGF-2 for later on anyway....
and some of the new anabolic to stack with it....
lets hit 200 quick like...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
be back later tonight to slut my ass off

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is a goat banging contest, I'm ssssooooo winning this one.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man that was a lot of assorted dead animals, and a lot of salt. very nice tho :D

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Having AN involved makes it all so much more better.

Status
Not open for further replies.