Most worthless recent supplement ?

Which is the worst most recent supplement

• Halodrol Liquigels

Votes: 100 22.6%
  • Methyl-1D

Votes: 70 15.8%
  • Aplodan (dormany muscle fiber activator)

Votes: 168 37.9%
  • Sarm-X

Votes: 105 23.7%

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There is much junk among us. Which takes the cake ?

**Yeah I misspelled 'dormant'

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go with Halodrol Liquigels. It is easy to just go with Muscle-Tech b/c all their stuff is crap, but for Gaspari to go from Halodrol-50 to Halodrol Liquigels was a massive letdown.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I went with Sarm-X because it's just an outright lie. All of the options are pretty bad, but Methyl-1D and SarmX try to cover up whats actually in them. Methyl-1D says it's a prohormone and if it's DHEA then it actually is one, however SarmX says it's a SARM when it's actually DHEA and Gamma-O. Seriously, SARMs are illegal substances and not even done with testing phases. I dont even know if theyre on human trials yet. CRIPES!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
sarm x is the biggest bunch of horse s*@t ive seen for a while. The person who green lighted that supplement into production should get snake oil award. Muscle tech is just too easy to talk crap about. I laugh at every single "special ad report" they have in magazines.

RBKing

Awards
Doesn't Sarm-X have Icarin in it? For overpriced sh1t that doesn't do nothin, I don't think you can beat Aplodan. Haladrol liquigels at least have X-Factor (Arachadoic acid) which does something.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sounds like peeps are shopping at GNC for supps :nono:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

MuscleTech® Aplodan™
111 Caplet(s)
Regular Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $74.99
Gold Card Price: $59.99

WORLD'S 1ST DORMANT MUSCLE FIBER ACTIVATOR

* 83% More Muscle Fiber Activation*
* Triggers Untapped Human Growth Potential*
* Pharmacologically Engineered To Trigger Dormant Muscle Fiber Activation in 7 Days*
* Scientifically Researched In Over 30 Independent Studies

The Aplodan Advantage

Unlock Muscle Size and Strength
With Aplodan™, you now have in your hands the key to unlocking strength you never knew you had, and as a result, the ability to trigger more muscle growth than you ever thought possible. But to do it, you must understand the full power of Aplodan and how it tackles the single greatest problem holding you back from getting as big and as strong as possible - untapped dormant muscle fibers.*

Trigger Dormant Muscle Activation
In every bundle of muscle fibers within your body, you have several clusters of muscle fibers that are dormant, and don't materially function or contribute to improving muscle size. During a typical workout, you never actually stress you muscles enough to trigger growth in these dormant muscle fibers. But now, after utilizing years of research including clinical research at the University of Milan, Team MuscleTech™ has engineered Aplodan - the world's first and only dormant muscle fiber activator that allows you to increase muscle fiber activation by an average of 83%! It's the key to unlocking the potential for new muscle that's been locked away in your body for years!*

The Scientific Research Behind Aplodan
Over 30 independent studies have examined the multiple performance and metabolic effects of the revolutionary Aplodan complex.* In just one of these studies, Aplodan was shown to increase stimulation for greater muscle fiber activation in as little as 7 days! To accurately measure the power of the Aplodan formula researchers used an isometric grip test (the widely accepted device used to measure raw power and strength). By the conclusion of the study subjects were able to achieve muscle tension thresholds that were 83% greater than baseline (1.74 vs. 3.18 mins.) proving Aplodan's potent effectiveness! In a separate battery of tests, sprinters taking Aplodan increased their speed/power by increments that would normally take years to develop! The bottom line is that Aplodan is the only supplement of its kind that gives you the ability to be strong enough in the gym to activate dormant muscle fibers!*

Rapid Delivery of Aplodan
Designed with a special rapid release technology, the Aplodan complex starts working quickly, as it drives itself inside your muscle fibers, affecting the internal metabolic machinery for improved muscle fiber activation. Aplodan's unique molecular structure is designed to manipulate the metabolic environment deep within muscle fibers, promoting activation, and subsequently allowing you to train with the type of intensity necessary to allow you to trigger the growth potential that lies within dormant muscle fibers.*

Aplodan Takes the Bodybuilding World by Storm!
As a supplement with an extremely impressive history, research backing, and human clinical trials to prove its potent effects, millions of bodybuilders everywhere are now educating themselves on dormant muscle fibers and how Aplodan is the first and best way to activate them. Right on the heels of the most popular group of supplements like naNOx9™, GAKIC®, LEUKIC™, and Anator-p70™, Aplodan is poised to be the biggest supplement to ever hit bodybuilding! Awaken the untapped muscular growth potential you have inside you right now and build massive size and strength the Aplodan way.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Caplet(s)
Servings Per Container 111
Amount Per Serving % DV
Aplodan™ 1010.00 mg **
2-(carbamimidoyl-methyl-amino)ethoxyphosphonic acid **
12-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid **
** Daily Value (DV) not established

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

MHP® Sarm-X
60 Tablets
Gold Card Price: $63.99

Muscle Specific Steroid Receptor Stimulator*

(Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator*)

* More Selective & Anabolic than Testosterone*
* Selectively Targets Muscle Tissue*
* Extreme Anabolic Muscle Building Effects*
* Pharmaceutical ARMOURTRANS™ Delivery*

SARM-X represents the start of a new era in hormone induced hypertrophic muscle growth. SARM-X is the first of a new class of designer androgenic / anabolic steroid memetic compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). SARMs are bio- technically engineered to exert powerful androgenic testosterone effects. With the advent of SARM technology, the scientific community boasts this new class of compounds is capable of superceding the effectiveness of testosterone in producing massive muscle building effects, due to the potent and selective actions specifically engineered for targeting androgenic receptors in muscle tissue and stimulating more rapid muscle growth.*

Through the implementation of breakthrough SARM technology, SARM-X offers all bodybuilders, regardless of their genetic predisposition, the potential to experience the single most intense muscular development ever seen in bodybuilding science. Potent super anabolic stimulation of skeletal muscle is now possible with SARM-X.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % DV
Diandrone Trans-4-hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid 200.00 mg **

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol Liquigels™
60 liquid gel caps
Sale Price: $67.99
Gold Card Price: $54.39

MAXIMAL MUSCLE MYOTROPHIC DEVELOPER
Contains: Arachadonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend), 5a-etioallocholanetrione, DHEA, 20-hydroxy-ecdysterone, -(-)3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran; 480 mg per dose

When used as directed, Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels™ can dramatically accelerate and increase your muscle hypertrophy, strength modulation and can decrease fat deposition. There may also be a noticeable increase in male function in many users under the age of 25 or over the age of 45 years.

Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels™ is the only product that contains the non-hormonal myotrophic agent, Arachadonic Acid** with the most powerful and legal hormonally modulating factors. Due to an exclusive license agreement, this will be the only product of its kind ever to be sold in the supplement marketplace. If you are looking to add pounds to your frame or to the weight you push and pull in the gym, then Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels™ is the unsidputed best legal choice for optimizing these goals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 liquid gel caps
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % DV
Halodrol Blend 480.00 mg 0%
Arachadonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend) **
5a-etioallocholanetrione **
DHEA **
20-hydroxy-ecdysterone **
-(-)34-divanillytetrahydrofuran **

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sarm-X is actually nothing new whatsoever. It's main ingredient (ferulic acid) is the active component of gamma oryzanol, a product that's been trying to 'make it' in the bodybuilding industry for decades. They might as well add some smilax for added "so close yet so far away" effect.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always see teenagers at my gym taking all these BS supplements - when i try to educate them (and tell them that GNC sucks) they seem to get mad, and tell me that "the "guy at GNC" told me people are jealous because they have the best supps" - a good rear-naked choke always seems to change their minds! haha

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
i always see teenagers at my gym taking all these BS supplements - when i try to educate them (and tell them that GNC sucks) they seem to get mad, and tell me that "the "guy at GNC" told me people are jealous because they have the best supps" - a good rear-naked choke always seems to change their minds! haha
That's hilarious, but atleast they're not taking the over the counter roids/prohormones, but what most people fail to realize is that GNC employees make HUGE comission when they sell alot of that garbage. I had a guy come into my store telling me that a gnc employee told him that Muscletech produced the best supplements because "That's what the pros use". I almost died from the laughter.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Its hard too when you are forced to laugh at these individuals at their expense and unfortunately in their presence. Sometimes that's just the way the world is, you win some, you lose some...hahaha

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
lol i worked at GNC for like 6 months and we all used to push the muscletech stuff on everybody because we got the best commission off of it

ahhh sad days for me

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
We all do things we are not proud about.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
gotta love the rear naked choke - its your choice, tap, snap, or take a nap. :twisted:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I love the fact that all of those are composed of really cheap base ingredients but somehow you pay $80 for the lengthy marketing BS write up.

I gotta do something about my "dormant" muscle fibers though..they really bring me down.

guffaw.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When they dormant fibers, does that include the muscle fibers in my peni5 ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When they dormant fibers, does that include the muscle fibers in my peni5 ?
You actually don't have muscles in the penis, at least not the shaft part. You have the scrotal muscle fibers and the PC muscle (which is located in the 'taint') that controls ejactulation.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
They all suck but I went with Aplodan because I have extreme hate for Muscle-Tech. I guess there must be plenty of newbies and morons out there who believe this. I gotta admit that I fell for the Nitro-Tech trick when I was 16. I thought I'd look like Arnold in 1 month because I actually believed the ad LOL.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You actually don't have muscles in the penis, at least not the shaft part. You have the scrotal muscle fibers and the PC muscle (which is located in the 'taint') that controls ejactulation.
Dude, you know way too much about penises and farm animals (j/k) :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hehe. Yeah now that I think of that, that is true. There are no muscle fibers in the penis.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Never used any of the above as none of them have ever impressed me :yawn:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we should pull our resources and start a commitee for the "Snake Oil of the Year Award": the best selling supplement that don't do jack.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I think we should pull our resources and start a commitee for the "Snake Oil of the Year Award": the best selling supplement that don't do jack.
Cool. What's the criteria? Is it wide open to any supplement? Or are you going to choose a type, e.g. fatburner?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. What's the criteria? Is it wide open to any supplement? Or are you going to choose a type, e.g. fatburner?
Become a part of the commitee. We could break it down to award individual supplement types, and perhaps an overall award.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta love the rear naked choke - its your choice, tap, snap, or take a nap. :twisted:
it's just to bad i don't release to taps! haha

"snake oil of the year award" - that would be sweet as hell! i say we do it - i'm in!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The Commitee of the "Snake Oil of the Year" Award. It will consist of........us.
lol, cool! :D

however, before we can nominate supplements, wouldn't we have to test each one first? I haven't tried a lot of "snakeoil" type supps as I usually know what to stay away from ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
halodrol liquigels shouldn't be anywhere near this list imo...its basically x-factor with other little things..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, cool! :D

however, before we can nominate supplements, wouldn't we have to test each one first? I haven't tried a lot of "snakeoil" type supps as I usually know what to stay away from ;)
Honestly, there's no point in taking something if it's known that the most you'll get is a placebo effect. Sure people will come on and say "How dare you speak that way of this supplement. I took it once, and enjoyed every minute of it" Then you have to go through the process of explaining variables, experimental control, blah blah blah blah......to show them that any testimony they make about their results with said supplement is nothing more than hearsay.

For some reason, sugar'n'salt seems to be the most cost effective performance enhancer the world has ever seen.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
CREATINE ETHYL ESTER. I don't know how the phuck this still sells, but people keep wanting to buy it.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
What exactly in Aplodan? Those chemical names pull up nothing on PubMed

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
blackjack-

Halodrol does deserve to be up there when it is essentially Halodrol-50's replacement. Even if it does have AA, Gaspari wasted a lot of money getting Bill Llewellyn and Brune Knueller to bust out something pitful such as this.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
blackjack-

Halodrol does deserve to be up there when it is essentially Halodrol-50's replacement. Even if it does have AA, Gaspari wasted a lot of money getting Bill Llewellyn and Brune Knueller to bust out something pitful such as this.
To an extent I agree. Until the patent expires, there's no way to produce an AA produce that's gonna be as effective for the same price as X-factor. Not to mention they are using name recognition from a Tbol-related prosteroid to get their sales.

I have little respect for this type of shifty marketing. Halodrol liquigels, Novedex Xt, and That stuff from Hi-tech Supplements (that are actually given the same name as popular steroid drugs).

It's using name recognition to profit off the uninformed consumer's ignorance. And that's something that should be frowned up.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
blackjack-

I used it before and it wasn't THAT bad. I didn't get much stronger, but that coupled with size on and tons of clean calories gave me some decent size. Considering Gaspari cannot lawfully put out anymore hormonal supps, I think it's a little unfair to compare the two.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly in Aplodan? Those chemical names pull up nothing on PubMed
Pubmed searches will only pull up names of things that have actually been researched by an accredited source. Hint Hint.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember last year Mr. Olympia 2006 Halodrol Liquigels were supposed to be the next big thing....what was it that Rich Gaspari used to describe it....."the 5 in one anabolic punch ?...." something like that. Last time I went to Vitamin Shoppe here they had that and Methyl 1-D marked down so heavily, lol.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
M1-bol 17-bol great way to burn a 100 bones.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I remember last year Mr. Olympia 2006 Halodrol Liquigels were supposed to be the next big thing....what was it that Rich Gaspari used to describe it....."the 5 in one anabolic punch ?...." something like that. Last time I went to Vitamin Shoppe here they had that and Methyl 1-D marked down so heavily, lol.
lmao. Come on now, don't you know they are the King of supplement companies?

okay, maybe Rodney King :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALRI (I know you don't work for them anymore) should come out with something that can compare to the almight strap.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ALRI (I know you don't work for them anymore) should come out with something that can compare to the almight strap.
lol, you know they would never dream of that. The Strap is pure genius, I can't believe they've even sold 1 unit. :rofl: