Looking for a Pre-workout Supplement

bz384

Awards
My buddy recommended NO Explode, obviously a popular choice, but I have heard good things about RPM. So, in your opinion, which is best?

caliboy

Awards
ive tried both and i prefer rpm its not jittery like no explode and overrall i just prefer the effects of rpm

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
theres a ton of different posts about peoples favorite pre workout supp.... search them

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
It all really depends on what you want from the product, like whether you want creatine, beta-alanine, arginine/vaso-dialators, caffiene/stims, aminos/protein, and carbs in it or not (plus a plethora of other things i can't recall).

I'll throw some popular ones out there for you to look into though: RPM (my fav), NO shotgun, Xtend/purple wraath, white flood, Smash, Steel Edge, Ragnorok, PrimalN20, Vasocharge, Animal Pump, Chaos...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM hands down!
I'm not a big fan of pimping products, but I really can't bite my tongue on this one. I have to say that SteelEdge with RPM is the best 1, 2 punch pre-workout I've experienced so far.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a big fan of pimping products, but I really can't bite my tongue on this one. I have to say that SteelEdge with RPM is the best 1, 2 punch pre-workout I've experienced so far.
I have never tried Steel Edge, maybe I will have to try this one out!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
liking the new avatar myth;)

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I usually go with 2-3 Rpm about one hour pre-workout and then about a half a scoop of Smash 30min pre-workout. This combo makes me feel like i can fly. Smash is pretty cheap on np and it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
i've grown to hate proprietary blends. though they are convenient, and for those who aren't very knowledgable about supplements and ingredients, they're great. I started with NO xplode, but the effects quickly dwindled. I much prefer NP's ultimate mass pump stack, simple, cheap, and has not let me down yet.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM doesn't have creatine or beta alanine. It's a different product.

I'd stack RPM with stim-free Ragnarok or Clout.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
using rampage right now from AX, not that bad.

I liked omega sports Power jolt a lot. they are both pill form which i liked.

tried NO EXP and a few others, they weren't that bad. some worked, some tasted like ass. one thing was common though: all expensive. OS is cheap and effective.

beric83

Awards
I haven't ordered anything yet, I was going to place a fairly large order, but some unforeseen expenses have come up that have delayed things......that being said I'm pretty sure I'm going to give RPM a run.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ordered anything yet, I was going to place a fairly large order, but some unforeseen expenses have come up that have delayed things......that being said I'm pretty sure I'm going to give RPM a run.
You won't be dissapointed!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Maybe AN has some samples, so you can try it out???

If not I can send a few caps from my stash....

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
rpm doesnt make me sick to my stomach or **** myself like no xplode lol

pills > powders

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Methyl Efx

Methyl efx is with out a doubt the nastiest tasting sh.t out there...but from all the others that ive tried, s250, vapor, xplode, supercharge, xpand, cold fusion...it definately the one with the most kick. I have not tried rpm...who makes it, is it available on the internet only or do local nutrition stores carry it? I wouldnt mind trying it.

Serious though, you guys out there with an iron clad gut (like me) give methyl its day in court, i think youll be very pleased.

later

illfoo

Awards
Yeah, I have to say RPM, I just got it and tried it at 4 caps and I was blown away. Stims don't do anything for me, but I definately felt the drive and especially the pumps.

Today I took 5 caps today with Ragnarok about 30 mins preworkout and felt like I was 15 and had started CM again. The pumps were freakin' out of the world and I looked like I put a good 1 inch on everything.

I think RPM just became a staple; this stuff is legit. :head:

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
what are the major acitives in RPM

anyone know the major actives in this RPM product?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
anyone know the major actives in this RPM product?
Amount Per Capsule 500 mg **
P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract (98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Methyl AMP Complex:
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I see how things have to be, XJ..................:hammer:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I see how things have to be, XJ..................:hammer:
Sorry bro. I didn't see your post :think: Well I caught the one with the RPM actives, but I am sure I have a missed a few of your posts

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Rpm recommeded doseage per body wt. and (A.N.'s chaos in a shaker bottle w/bulk cissus and taurine.) take all 1hr and 15 min. before gym, 30 minutes before gym prework out snack w/ lots and lots of protein.......YEA

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rpm recommeded doseage per body wt. and (A.N.'s chaos in a shaker bottle w/bulk cissus and taurine.) take all 1hr and 15 min. before gym, 30 minutes before gym prework out snack w/ lots and lots of protein.......YEA

that's a good way to intergrate food into the dosage :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to take it an hour before food, gives me a better effect.

ironwill

ironwill

Awards
Ok, here was my morning workout:

Had 1/4c of oatmeal, 1 scoop of whey protein(20g protein), and box of raisins, and water to mix it all together. A little over an hour later I had my first 3 capsules of RPM. Started weights an hour later. This is in know way, shape, or form me trying to discredit this product.... but I felt nothing with it. My stats: 6'2" at about 182.

I don't know... like most here are probably going to tell me... JUST TAKE MORE.... but I don't want to have to keep taking more for it to work and spend more money. I want a product that takes effect in minimal doses.... not having to pop pill after pill. I want my veins to pop out like mad and have the drive to lift every weight in the room when I workout.... and I hope, in time, this one will be the one!!

later

Scott

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cumulative effects will kick in. If you want to get the stim back in ya, get some Reset AD, works great!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have to take it an hour before food, gives me a better effect.
me aswell....i probably should have typed my statement better, i agree w/ya.........i'll take whatever supps about an hour or so before the gym then a 1/2 an hour before the gym throw some food done the "ol' cake hole" just so there's some protein and carbs in me before throwing some iron around. i like to give the supps a head start in the bloodstream 1st.:dance:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD works very well, lots of pumps, energy and strength :bruce2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Someone gave me some Green Mag and I liked it- worked pretty well w/ RPM (like everything else :))

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I used about 2 tubs of NO xplode and always felt ramped up for my workouts, but didn't feel like the NO and Creatine were working that effectively after taking it for about 2 or 3 weeks. It does have alot of caffeine in it, but i never got jittery. If you do NO xplode and workout in the mornings, Don't take it before you eat breakfast. I did this once on an empty stomach and hit the gym, about 20 minutes after my workout i puked the blue rasberry NO xplode back up.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
RPM is the greatest PreWorkout out there.Nothing else can comes even close.It simply "Rocks"
When you are done playing around with RPM, try some hardcore supps.

Get Diesel Nos Ether 60 minutes pre workout
Get Diesel R4W 15-30 minutes pre workout

Pumps and strength are freakish.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
When you are done playing around with RPM, try some hardcore supps.

Get Diesel Nos Ether 60 minutes pre workout
Get Diesel R4W 15-30 minutes pre workout

Pumps and strength are freakish.

Then you can go back to RPM!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
R4W v 5.0 is about as ridiculous as it comes.

R4W v 6.0 is more tame for me.