Damn, I forgot the name of a product and I don't find it again

pocketboy

Awards
Hi,

I did find a product that I'm considering, but I forgot his name, I think it was on nutraplanet.
Is function was to allow HGH hormones to last longer in the blood (it don't creates new, it just "keep" those we naturally product)

If you can tell me his name, it will be very nice !

thanks

Oh ! will ask you something, but it has nothing about my first questions, I just won't create another new topic :

Is the P-Slin better than Anabolic pump ?
What's are his difference ?
Is a real interest to stack together ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
^ Plz turn off your computer right now.lol

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Are you from the US? ...out of curiousity?

pocketboy

Awards
Nop, I'm not American

That's why i'm probably "bothering" you, just because there are some topic about thing that interest me, but I'm unable to understand some expression, because I've just a VERY VEY basic and poor english language

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Is english your first language?...(thats probably a better question)

pocketboy

Awards
No, It's not, I just told you that I only have a very basic and poor english language, because I'm not English or any country where they speak english.

I only have a "schoolar" english because of my studies, but I also understand French (I'm french, yes, you'll say "ahhh that's why he sucks", Spanish (very well); Chinese (a little) and Italian

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would anybody be interested in helping out our AM brother as opposed to just flaming him? I have been out of the loop for a while or I would do so myself...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Would anybody be interested in helping out our AM brother as opposed to just flaming him? I have been out of the loop for a while or I would do so myself...
I only see one flame on this thread, so lets calm down a little...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any idea on P-Slin, and well, we all know how I feel about Anabolic Pump so I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I'm going to keep flaming him. He's not 21, as his profile states. One of his previous threads started with him saying he is very young, "but let's just say I'm 21."

I'll gladly flame somebody who's lying about their age.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only see one flame on this thread, so lets calm down a little...

LOL, I just repped you for helping while you were telling me to calm down...and I wasn't overboard or pissy...I could just see the flames coming!

Whatever, it's all good.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ecto has a good point. Lying about age to get info on hormonal substances. Your messing up your own body...who are you kidding ?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Stxnas....thanks.

As far as the age thing goes, if he really isn't 21, then I agree with EP fully..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pocketboy, you're not going to be able to get relevant feedback if you're not honest...lying about your age might help get the answers that you want, but they might not be what's best for you...how about coming clean and giving your real age and this whole conversation can start over!

EDIT: PI obviously types faster than I do. Once again, you beat me to it bud. I agree completely!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Pocketboy, you're not going to be able to get relevant feedback if you're not honest...lying about your age might help get the answers that you want, but they might not be what's best for you...how about coming clean and giving your real age and this whole conversation can start over!

EDIT: PI obviously types faster than I do. Once again, you beat me to bud. I agree with that completely!
Look at you, being the voice of reason! Reps man.

Let's see what he says. Still impossible to know what the truth is though. Maybe I'll go from flaming him to just ignoring him.

pocketboy

Awards
In reality I'm will have 21 in a couple of months, but the problem was, I tell I was 20 in my first post (I'm closer of my 21 but, I'm not yet), and all the answer I had was "You're not 21, I can give you an answer".

I wanted just INFORMATION, and I didn't understand that reaction, so, I just told I'm 21, because I will be 21, and so, I can have information.

And as far as I know, I won't have suddenly transformation between my real age and the 21 I wrote

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually 22 I just had a dyslexic moment and wrote 22. Wait a minute, the numbers work out anyway. hm.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I feel you should stay away from the Dark Side till you are in your late twenties JMO.
If you're 21 or not you are still growing and could do well without much help.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
In reality I'm will have 21 in a couple of months, but the problem was, I tell I was 20 in my first post (I'm closer of my 21 but, I'm not yet), and all the answer I had was "You're not 21, I can give you an answer".

I wanted just INFORMATION, and I didn't understand that reaction, so, I just told I'm 21, because I will be 21, and so, I can have information.

And as far as I know, I won't have suddenly transformation between my real age and the 21 I wrote
There you go LYING again. As of 7/28/2007 you were 19 y/o.

Now you're miraculously "almost" 21? BULLSH*T!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/71908-my-questions-about.html#post928534

You know, the threads don't get erased just because you want them to. All your lies are saved for us to reference later. I hope you get :banned:

pocketboy

Awards
ah ah, very funny, but the thing you probably don't understand, that is in aprox 60 days, I won't have a hormone transformation, or an incompatibility with all the product around the world...

I found my first post, look at the answer I got :

"It will kill you and when taken by those under 21 will cause massive outbreaks of herpes to family members and neighbors."
I didn't find this answer very smart... did you ?

And I think not dyslexia, but take a photo of yourself in the miror while the camera it's on your face, it's probably better for you to consult an optician

Ectopower, so you see the thread, right, so, why don't you give me an help (it wasn't any changes of my age)

And, believe me or not, I'm really 20 and almost 21, but I don't care if you don't.

And WOW! you did an amazing decouvert, if you spend your time helping people instead of absolutly want me to prove I change my name, I'll probably had my question a few days ago whereas of had some incredibly stupid answer.
It's probably because of your "alpha man" profile you're so mean, testosterone make people agressive.

It's a forum, it's not mine at all I know, but, I think the principe is : Anyone who wants help post a question, the other share their knowledge, but they don't blablablabla with some useless point....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok pocketboy - I WILL BE NICE AND GIVE YOU ALL THE INFO YOU NEED AT 21 (cough19cough)

just follow this link and you're on your way to being BIG! I WANT TO BE A BIG BOY!

your buddy,
matthew

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am prone to herpes and contracted it after a cycle of cell-tech hardcore. (improper PCT). I mean the age was clearly a factor in my case...atleast for me.

pocketboy

Awards
Dear matthew,
I hope you're lying for your age too,
because be so stupid at 30 years old just gave me the desire to come back at my childhood, I don't want to age know...
I always heard that elder people has wisdom, but you probably focus too hard at your muscle, because you lack of brain.
So, let your blood stream come through your brain, and just lift heavy books instead of weight

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Dear matthew,
I hope you're lying for your age too,
because be so stupid at 30 years old just gave me the desire to come back at my childhood, I don't want to age know...
I always heard that elder people has wisdom, but you probably focus too hard at your muscle, because you lack of brain.
So, let your blood stream come through your brain, and just lift heavy books instead of weight
:blink:

Yeah Matthew, damn it, what the hell do you have to say for yourself ? huh ?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
ah ah, very funny, but the thing you probably don't understand, that is in aprox 60 days, I won't have a hormone transformation, or an incompatibility with all the product around the world...

I found my first post, look at the answer I got :

I didn't find this answer very smart... did you ?

And I think not dyslexia, but take a photo of yourself in the miror while the camera it's on your face, it's probably better for you to consult an optician

Ectopower, so you see the thread, right, so, why don't you give me an help (it wasn't any changes of my age)

And, believe me or not, I'm really 20 and almost 21, but I don't care if you don't.

And WOW! you did an amazing decouvert, if you spend your time helping people instead of absolutly want me to prove I change my name, I'll probably had my question a few days ago whereas of had some incredibly stupid answer.
It's probably because of your "alpha man" profile you're so mean, testosterone make people agressive.

It's a forum, it's not mine at all I know, but, I think the principe is : Anyone who wants help post a question, the other share their knowledge, but they don't blablablabla with some useless point....
Listen you stupid little sh*t! You came in here looking for help because YOU'RE the one who doesn't "understand." Your endocrine system (that's the one that controls your hormones) is still developing and some would argue that development is still continuing into your early 20's, not just until you're 21. And there is evidence to suggest that brain development is still occuring up to age 25. If your endocrine system and brain are not fully developed, taking anything that manipulates your hormones could have PERMANENT NEGATIVE EFFECTS. That's why we're not helping you!

Besides, if you've only been training for 6 months you're just looking to cut corners by using steroids and whatever. So **** off. :FUfinger:

By the way. The comment about herpes and your family members was made by Jayhawkk. If I were you, I'd shut up right there... Don't F with the Mods!

tattoopierced1

hey everyone, this isnt BB.COM... lets cut the crap. Ignore things and it will go away.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, this isnt BB.COM... lets cut the crap. Ignore things and it will go away.
Oooooo, ZING! Nice one. I suppose I made my point anyway.

Although, I'm tempted to keep it going because Reaper is cracking my sh*t up today!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hehe. Its like this thread was calling my name.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm with TP here...lets all just close our eyes and forget this ever happened.

pocketboy

Awards
So, I just won't continue this way, because I respect all of yours, and I didn't have the answer I wanted...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4