Proposed Epi 5 Weeker

UncleRemus

Awards
Im about to bite the bullett and finally run some epi. Im 5'10'' 188lbs, this would be my first. I dont wan't to go as high as 40mg, so I thought that a 20/20/30/30/30 would be a better option than 20/30/30/40 for me this time around.

Supports.....
AI cycle support (1 scoop first 10 days, then 2 throughout to make it last 5 weeks) <----- do not want to spend $35 for another, any adivce here on how to dose it effectively would be appreciated
Himalaya LIV 52 (preload for a week)
Lecithin (preload for a week + continue in PCT)
Taurine (as needed but would have it on hand)
DHEA or MSM/Chondroitin (sp?) not sure which would be better

PCT.... 1 2 3 4 5
Torem 120-90 60 60 30 x
ReduceXT 3 3 3 3 x
BulkTrione x 300mg 600 600 300

Would start creatine/beta alanine/gms that I usually run

Think the bulk trione (6oxo) is needed? Just wanted to use it to spare as much test as I can once it is kickstarted again. I like the pyrmid type dosin to prevent estro rebound. Any advice would be appreciated!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good. You could use the 6oxo to help no doubt. I thought you might want to taper down the Reduce XT as the weeks go on. Other than that it's a solid looking cycle bro :clean:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? What are your goals? How long have you been training consistently?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
looks like a pretty good setup. i tried cycle support and hated the taste, you may want to look into life support instead. easier to take since they are capsules and i believe it is cheaper? good luck with everything, i will be running a very similar cycle this winter.

UncleRemus

Awards
A bit about myself....

Im 23, currently slow cutting. I bulked up to 200 last winter, and realized I was gettin some love handles so those had to go! Im almost down to 185 and am a lot leaner, and have maintained a lot of strength. I was hoping to use this as a recomp/bulker. I know losing fat is mainly dependent on how many calories you eat, but I would be def eating over maintainence. I would probably keep the protein very high 250-300, carbs moderate 200-300, and fats moderate 50-100. If I could shed SOME fat and gain 7 or 8 pounds of lean mass Id be very pleased.

I know our bodies are worth evey penny of support supps we use, but how many of you would/have used cycle support during PCT. It seems like it is more of a preventative and combative supplement during a cycle, but Im not sure how needed or effective it would be during PCT. I figured my liver would be the thing I am most worried about, so I would continue lecithin and maybe NAC during PCT. I think CS and live 52 and lecithin during the cycle would be good protection. Im thinking of dropping the 6oxo, and running torem, retain2, and beta alanine/creatine/glycerol monosterate and maybe RPM to amp up my workouts. I want to cut a bit more before I start, so I dont have to worry about fat gain, which will allow me to eat enough to gain as much lean mass as I can.

Thanks for the input, more is always welcome!!:bb2:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i did havoc for 5 weeks 20/30/30/40/40 I liked it a lot, the shutdown was the only negative, but torm helped with that

I would also add powerfull to your pct, i'm using it and loving the stuff

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts to pulsing this?
Ed

:bruce3:

UncleRemus

Awards
I havent done a whole lot of research on pulsing. I kinda just want to run a typical ED kinda of dosing, but it seems like pulsing has been effective, and would be a lot cheaper. Im in no rush to start, want to lose a bit more fat first, and while im doing that will check out pulsing.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I plan to do an 8 week epi-pulse with hopes of losing some fat, adding some muscle, a recomp I guess you could say. At 5'11", 237lbs, I really don't need to be any heavier, but my bf is slowly dropping (around 14-15% right now) and ideally, I'd like to be about 230-235 and 12% bf. I'm also 42, so I want to make sure this cycle is easy on my body and for me, pulsing makes sense.