PAL Stack (RESET/INCARNATE/LEVIATHAN) Review - AnabolicMinds.com

PAL Stack (RESET/INCARNATE/LEVIATHAN) Review

1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

PAL Stack (RESET/INCARNATE/LEVIATHAN) Review

Reset AD Best Supplement EVER Reset AD, my New Staple Supp

Went over a week without any after finishing my test bottle. I will NEVER go without it again, mark my words. This is bar none the best thing I've ever taken for overall sense of well being, and seems to have almost completely alleviated my social anxiety. No BS.

Incarnate Hard to say almost, because I was stacking this with so many supps for PCT. My knee pain went away, and squatting became pain free for the first time in months. Been off for over a week now, and my knee hurts again. I've been getting a good amount of BA from Bulk NP tabs and Purple Wraath for a while now tooo...

Leviathan Clean, clean, clean stim. LOVE IT. (please sir, can I have some more ). Between this and Reset, I went from taking handfuls of stims 3-5 times a day for years, to only 'needing' 2 caps of LEV twice a day. Felt fantastic too.

Thanks for the testing opportunity PAL, some X-dream is coming to you I promise.

2. New Member

Solid review mang +reps...

I love Reset as well, and I felt the same way from Incarnate, but now I have no BA and can really tell the difference.
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post

Went over a week without any after finishing my test bottle. I will NEVER go without it again, mark my words. This is bar none the best thing I've ever taken for overall sense of well being, and seems to have almost completely alleviated my social anxiety. No BS.

Incarnate Hard to say almost, because I was stacking this with so many supps for PCT. My knee pain went away, and squatting became pain free for the first time in months. Been off for over a week now, and my knee hurts again. I've been getting a good amount of BA from Bulk NP tabs and Purple Wraath for a while now tooo...

Leviathan Clean, clean, clean stim. LOVE IT. (please sir, can I have some more ). Between this and Reset, I went from taking handfuls of stims 3-5 times a day for years, to only 'needing' 2 caps of LEV twice a day. Felt fantastic too.

Thanks for the testing opportunity PAL, some X-dream is coming to you I promise.
    We appreciate the review and kind words ss......try 2 bottles of Incarnate sometime when your not on soooooooo many things..hahaha
    •   

4. Elite Member

oh SS have ya tried Aspire Yet?
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    oh SS have ya tried Aspire Yet?
    I only have the one sample pill still. I kept it in my backpack for a while, with a whole bunch of other supps, and it must have broke open and leaked a little. So now I have more like one of the low dose Aspire pills, lol. But no. I'm on 700mg/week of prop, so I really don't think I need it right now anyway.
  6. Elite Member

I only have the one sample pill still. I kept it in my backpack for a while, with a whole bunch of other supps, and it must have broke open and leaked a little. So now I have more like one of the low dose Aspire pills, lol. But no. I'm on 700mg/week of prop, so I really don't think I need it right now anyway.
    haha...thata boy....
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Solid review mang +reps...

I love Reset as well, and I felt the same way from Incarnate, but now I have no BA and can really tell the difference.
    Whats more useful, BA by itself in bulk or Incarnate? Cause I know alot of ingredients are practically useless unless its mixed wit something else, for example Tribulus.
  8. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    Whats more useful, BA by itself in bulk or Incarnate? Cause I know alot of ingredients are practically useless unless its mixed wit something else, for example Tribulus.
    For me its all about the company you trust. I would much rather take Incarnate than bulk BA bc I trust PAL. And even more so the addition of cissus at 20%-keto is very anabolic...not to mention the leaning properties.
  9. New Member

Nice review bro. Leviathan is awesome. I wanna try out Reset AD.
  10. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor View Post
    Nice review bro. Leviathan is awesome. I wanna try out Reset AD.
    Ohh man you gotta try it out...nothing but great reviews....I personally (like SS) can't live w/o it.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Thats awesome to hear.
    Good news is the price isnt going anywhere...we're keeping this one available under $20 indefinitely
    The results with Incarnate arent going to just floor you one day like a PH, but for the price and value, its definitely a staple in my supp bin! Its one of thsose things that you notice more when you STOP taking it!
    Leviathan is my favorite because I cannot tolerate harsh stims. Ive been back on Leviathan for 8 days... down 3lbs already
    Its the only fat burner that doesnt tweeeeeeek me out.

Im definitely excited to check Xdream out... definitely going into my next NP order thats about 3 weeks out.. wouldnt hurt for some samples in the meantime though

Thanks man!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leviathan stacked with Incarnate?
    By beginner36117 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 08:57 AM
  3. Incarnate/Leviathan *reloaded* stack...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 10:34 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:12 PM
  5. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM