Does reset Ad work

Quizzle

Awards
.. I bought some RPM a few months ago and I never really got much out of them. Someone told me I should try a product called Reset Ad... Does this really work or would I be wasting my money?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Agree. Found the product to be very effective.

Palo Alto Labs products are impressive and above all, actually work as they claim. :head:
thanks for the kind words and support my friend!,
john

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yea, definetly does what it says! Got me to use less stims and make them more potent! Was burnt out from stim use. Gotta use it for 2 months or longer though to really see the complete healing of your adrenals! Its a cheap supp too!

Quizzle

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I went ahead and added a bottle of RPM and Reset AD to my NP order.

Quizzle

Awards
I Hope not :) I bought some Aspire36 a while back and that stuff did what it claimed so I'm hoping this product hits the same standard.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol..hmmmm...maybe a deal stack of Reset and RPM...Sam?..anyone?..=)
reset + RPM makes me a stimulant bitc.h...literally two RPMs and im pumped... good way to stretch out the bottle thou.. get more out of it! not to mention at the sale that NP has going on right now!!!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im dosing 2 a day...some 3....but 2 works great.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It's official Reset A.D. w3rks!

It is some good stuff. But you might benegit more from it by cutting back on the stims and maybe even off them. Reset will be able to assist you to get you off of your stim dependency.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
there ya have it....RESET AD WORKS!..=)

Quizzle

Awards
Just received my order ( damn I love paying for ground shipping and receiving my stuff next day ) bout to try some :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wow....is nutra in your backyard?....thats fast

Quizzle

Awards
wow....is nutra in your backyard?....thats fast
Yep.. I think they're in Atlanta, I'm in Greenville, SC just a few hrs away :) They aren't the cheapest, but I can't get faster shipping so I always shop with them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep.. I think they're in Atlanta, I'm in Greenville, SC just a few hrs away :) They aren't the cheapest, but I can't get faster shipping so I always shop with them.
Who is cheaper than NP??

Quizzle

Awards
Who is cheaper than NP??
dpsnutrition was a bit cheaper for what I just ordered from NP yesterday, but not by that much..

they have Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Gold Series Extreme Chocolate - 5.1 Lb for 32.95

NP has it at 36.95

I prefer to have next day delivery over saving a few bucks though :)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Reset A.D. is the shiz! i pop stims in insane amounts... up until recently i was taking roughly a gram of caffeine a day + 75mg of ephedrine + 2-3mg of albuterol pre-workout on w/o days and had severe adrenal fatigue

was basically crashing hard around 3-4 oclock but couldn't fall asleep for a nap... then would get a kick around 10 oclock and couldn't fall askeep till like 1

after 1 week following the recomended dose i'v got my stims in half and am sleeping better and don't have that late afternoon crash

great product from P.A.L.!!

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Reset Ad def works with rpm. I take 1 reset ad and 4 rpm pre training, and feel the energy hits me quicker and cleaner.

besides taking with prework out supplement, it's also good to clear your receptor.

SCDiesel23

Awards
up until recently i was taking roughly a gram of caffeine a day + 75mg of ephedrine + 2-3mg of albuterol pre-workout on w/o days and had severe adrenal fatigue
daaaamn, I'd say severe adrenal fatigue is an understatement haha, that's some serious stim usage.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
for sure, id be dead after all that.....ahhhhh, but usage like that is why we made reset ad my friends

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset AD is the "realiest" product I've taken ever. And although i've said this almost every time I post about reset :)

Reset AD is the celery of supplements - it has a negative price tag, you take so much less in stims that it covers the cost of Reset, plus leaves you money to spare.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD is the "realiest" product I've taken ever. And although i've said this almost every time I post about reset :)

Reset AD is the celery of supplements - it has a negative price tag, you take so much less in stims that it covers the cost of Reset, plus leaves you money to spare.

haha...well said easy

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Definitely; sure does help jump start your system and give you a "fresh start" on things.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha...well said easy
somehow tho, "the celery of supplements" wouldn't exactly work in print in a magazine :D but I think its ok when its person to person. And just to be clear, i've gotten free reset ad, and also bought reset ad, and will be continuing to buy it into the forseeable future.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same here, will continue to buy it! It is so cheap!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem when the product does what it claims, sure makes it that much easier. :cheers:

Amazing product that feels like it recalibrates your system or more appropriately:

Reset And Dominate

thanks for the support my friends

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem when the product does what it claims, sure makes it that much easier. :cheers:

Amazing product that feels like it recalibrates your system or more appropriately:

Reset And Dominate
you aint lyin!....love me Reset AD!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok, so can you take this with my typical Lipo 6X or shall I wait and how long?

Empty stomach or with food....

Anyone try it before bed?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I hate to spoil the party here but to me it looks mild.

Anyway you'll need a full bodybuilders diet to support reset otherwise you are wasting your time. That means lots of small meals per day, high protein (modern theory), low GI carbs. Cut all high GI carbs. Check cortisol levels (a bit expensive but its worth it). Blood cortisol levels tend to score in the okay range - if you are wide of the mark in blood cortisol you have a very serious problem. Saliva cortisol is quite different and scoring wide of the mark here is fairly easy.