7-hydroxy DHEA? - AnabolicMinds.com

7-hydroxy DHEA?

  1. New Member
    json75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    188

    Reputation

    7-hydroxy DHEA?


    So this product really peaks my interest and is for sale at CNW. Apparently it is significantly more powerful than 7 keto DHEA.

    My question is, what would be the proper dosage, aggressive dosage that is for someone in PCT? I'm thinking 200mg in devided doses?

    Also, Would this product be superior, or on par with a product such as Retain 2?

    Thanks for any info provided!

  2. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Proper dosage would be 100-200mg/day, aggressive dosage would probably be double that. Should be on par with the other cort blockers on the market, seeing as how it's in a few of them.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. New Member
    json75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    188

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Proper dosage would be 100-200mg/day, aggressive dosage would probably be double that. Should be on par with the other cort blockers on the market, seeing as how it's in a few of them.
    Seeing as how I can buy 7-hydroxy Dhea in bulk and it being cheaper for that fact, I was curious if it would be as effective as Retain 2.....
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Probably just as effective or more if you ran it as a transdermal.
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    Seeing as how I can buy 7-hydroxy Dhea in bulk and it being cheaper for that fact, I was curious if it would be as effective as Retain 2.....
    isnt it whats in lean extreme/reduce rx?
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3773

    Reputation

    I would ask to see third party testing verifying it is the correct compound. DS has about a 50% return rate when it comes to 7OH. Meaning half of the batches we test are wrong. Good luck.
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    I would ask to see third party testing verifying it is the correct compound. DS has about a 50% return rate when it comes to 7OH. Meaning half of the batches we test are wrong. Good luck.
    does that mean half the bottles you ship are wrong?
  8. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    does that mean half the bottles you ship are wrong?
    I would assume that means that they only follow through with production with the raws that test correct.
  9. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3773

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I would assume that means that they only follow through with production with the raws that test correct.
    Correct. Meaning everytime I order 7OH and get it tested prior to using it, its the wrong compound 50% of the time. When it tests correctly which is the other 50% of the time we run it. Thats the reason why Lean Xtreme 2 is so delayed. Because the last 3 batches we tested were wrong.
  10. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Out of curiousity..what happens when the batch is bad? Does the manufacturer refund you or are you stuck with a bunch of garbage?

    This is the sticking point that keeps me from ordering anything from China.
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Correct. Meaning everytime I order 7OH and get it tested prior to using it, its the wrong compound 50% of the time. When it tests correctly which is the other 50% of the time we run it. Thats the reason why Lean Xtreme 2 is so delayed. Because the last 3 batches we tested were wrong.
    sorry, didnt mean anything negative. ds has never let me down quality wise. i hope lean extreme 2 is better than original, ax's pct and retain were both better than the new ones.imo
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7-hydroxy-dhea???
    By wood23 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:31 PM
  2. web site sells 7-Hydroxy DHEA Powder is this 7-keto?
    By Fernelias in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:15 AM
  3. 7-hydroxy dhea solubility?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:18 PM
  4. Hydroxy-Testosterone
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 09:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in