7-hydroxy DHEA?

J

json75

Awards
So this product really peaks my interest and is for sale at CNW. Apparently it is significantly more powerful than 7 keto DHEA.

My question is, what would be the proper dosage, aggressive dosage that is for someone in PCT? I'm thinking 200mg in devided doses?

Also, Would this product be superior, or on par with a product such as Retain 2?

Thanks for any info provided!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proper dosage would be 100-200mg/day, aggressive dosage would probably be double that. Should be on par with the other cort blockers on the market, seeing as how it's in a few of them.

J

json75

Awards
Proper dosage would be 100-200mg/day, aggressive dosage would probably be double that. Should be on par with the other cort blockers on the market, seeing as how it's in a few of them.
Seeing as how I can buy 7-hydroxy Dhea in bulk and it being cheaper for that fact, I was curious if it would be as effective as Retain 2.....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably just as effective or more if you ran it as a transdermal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seeing as how I can buy 7-hydroxy Dhea in bulk and it being cheaper for that fact, I was curious if it would be as effective as Retain 2.....
isnt it whats in lean extreme/reduce rx?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would ask to see third party testing verifying it is the correct compound. DS has about a 50% return rate when it comes to 7OH. Meaning half of the batches we test are wrong. Good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would ask to see third party testing verifying it is the correct compound. DS has about a 50% return rate when it comes to 7OH. Meaning half of the batches we test are wrong. Good luck.
does that mean half the bottles you ship are wrong?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would assume that means that they only follow through with production with the raws that test correct.
Correct. Meaning everytime I order 7OH and get it tested prior to using it, its the wrong compound 50% of the time. When it tests correctly which is the other 50% of the time we run it. Thats the reason why Lean Xtreme 2 is so delayed. Because the last 3 batches we tested were wrong.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity..what happens when the batch is bad? Does the manufacturer refund you or are you stuck with a bunch of garbage?

This is the sticking point that keeps me from ordering anything from China.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Meaning everytime I order 7OH and get it tested prior to using it, its the wrong compound 50% of the time. When it tests correctly which is the other 50% of the time we run it. Thats the reason why Lean Xtreme 2 is so delayed. Because the last 3 batches we tested were wrong.
sorry, didnt mean anything negative. ds has never let me down quality wise. i hope lean extreme 2 is better than original, ax's pct and retain were both better than the new ones.imo