Beta Alanine and Creatine

  1. Beta Alanine and Creatine


    Hey I know that Beta Alanine and Creatine work wonders together and all like PB&J. But I cant find any scientific scoop or anything saying this. Does anyone have any scientific/medical knowledge on these two. All I know is that they work well together and increase the potential for one another but thats all i hear from everywhere. No science at all.


  2. Also a link to maybe a website or anything like that would be helpful. Its just something that im curious to know.....not what it does, but why it does what it does.

  3. I attached a pretty sweet Beta Alanine / Creatine study

    I have many of them, but this sums it up


    d/l the PDF!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I attached a pretty sweet Beta Alanine / Creatine study

    I have many of them, but this sums it up


    d/l the PDF!!!
    Nice, thanks!
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    interesting, so strength looks like it went up more on creatine only (slightly) but the combo was good for recomp. nifty!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    interesting, so strength looks like it went up more on creatine only (slightly) but the combo was good for recomp. nifty!
    Unfortunately that study does not test Beta Alanine byitself... but the differences between the Creatine and the Creatine/Beta Alanine groups hightlight the addition.
    I may have another study or two that I will post if I can locate them on my pc (using a new hard drive)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I may have another study or two that I will post if I can locate them on my pc (using a new hard drive)
    TRANSLATION : its hard to find among all his porn..haha
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Given my goals, the recomp effects are good enough!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I need to start taking the beta alanine every day then I guess, to raise carnitine. I generally only use it as preworkout
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to start taking the beta alanine every day then I guess, to raise carnitine. I generally only use it as preworkout
    definetly everyday my friend

  11. wait for it.....wait for it.....lol

  12. awwwww...haha...wheres the hateful comeback Dave..im disapointed
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i'm kind of waiting to try taking some gaba + phenibut + a high dose of beta alanine, just for the euphoric effect
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    TRANSLATION : its hard to find among all his porn..haha
    hahah yea man... i got 140 gig's of videos of me an your girl, plus those stripteases she sends me all the time when you are working. That one of her with her girlfriend was my favorite



    hahahah gotcha!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to start taking the beta alanine every day then I guess, to raise carnitine. I generally only use it as preworkout
    if you are not taking BA daily, then youre basically just wasting it!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    hahah yea man... i got 140 gig's of videos of me an your girl, plus those stripteases she sends me all the time when you are working. That one of her with her girlfriend was my favorite



    hahahah gotcha!
    haha...thats my boy, wouldnt expect anything less bro!..lol
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    if you are not taking BA daily, then youre basically just wasting it!
    good to know, time for another change to the franken-stack
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    How about dosing info? say i'm trying to get in 5g a day of ba, should I split that into 3 doses? taking 5g at once leaves you with really really weird feelings
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. split it into 2 doses of 2.5g

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JpB View Post
    split it into 2 doses of 2.5g

    yup

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    Hey I know that Beta Alanine and Creatine work wonders together and all like PB&J. But I cant find any scientific scoop or anything saying this. Does anyone have any scientific/medical knowledge on these two. All I know is that they work well together and increase the potential for one another but thats all i hear from everywhere. No science at all.
    They do work differently and very well together, but study after study shows no synergy between the two, only additive effects at best and only on certain performance outcomes. While, there are reasons one may think they would work synergisticly, as ATP resynthesis performs best within a certain pH range and beta-alanine helps keep us in a more optimal pH range. There are other reason as well. Regardless these possibilities for synergy between the two has simply not panned out to any level of significance in the research as of yet. They still may show to be synergistic on certain performance outcomes, but at this point, there is no scientific support to make this statement valid. I have no idea why so many people on the various forums say they work synergisticly. Then again, I never understood why such myths as the taurine competition issue and safety concerns were perpetuated for so long either.

    Check out this thread for a general rundown on beta-alanine
    *THE Beta-Alanine, Carnosine Thread, Brought to you by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION*
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beta Alanine and Creatine Mono
    By TheWriting in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:34 AM
  2. LF Beta Alanine and Creatine supplement
    By Reverin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:44 PM
  3. beta alanine and citrulline malate taste
    By drunk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 09:00 AM
  4. Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Log in
Log in