Which stack to choose?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Which stack to choose?

Hi guys I have been doing a lot of reading up the past few days on what stack to go for next. I'd like to hear lots of points of view because no doubt people will have different opinions on whats best and under what circumstances.

I know you would like to know a bit about me first so here goes: I'm 24, 6 foot 1 inches tall, been lifting for years but 4 or 5 seriously. I have tried products in the past like 1-AD and more recently, Havoc. I tend to use the PHs rarely to give chance for recovery etc. I eat pretty big especially when I'm training hard. Goals are to put on muscle mass, strength and not too worried about a little extra fat. What I want to do with the stack I choose is build up but not impact on my natural tstsosterone production long term in a negative way. It is important to note that I finished 5 weeks of Havoc 5 weeks ago and am now natural after PCT. I'm planning on waiting a few weeks before I begin this next stack but if its safe to start one of these stacks in as little as 2 weeks then I will.

The stacks I am interested in are as follows:

1) ALRI Ultima Stack - Jungle warfare, Bad Ass Mass and Pro Anabol. I can get 8 weeks worth for 180 dollars. The JW looks good but I have heard the BAM is a waste of money.

2) Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Retain 2 - I would do the 12 weeks plan that is suggested which would cost me almost twice as much money as the last stack. So lets say roughly 50% more expensive per day.

3) IGF-2, RPM, ActivaTe (or this can be replaced by an alternative). This stack is not all from the same company obviously and has no recommended usage like stack 2 does. It does however, have what I would consider to be more exciting products individually and the RPM sounds amazing from the reviews I have read. If this is the best stack I'm not worried about paying a bit extra.

Of course some of you may recommend I chop and change some of them and that's exactly what I would like to hear as I will learn what works best with what. The Jungle Warfare looks to be the best standalone product from reviews I have read. Perhaps that will go well with RPM and IGF-2? I'm not sure but would love some advice. If anyone recommends stack 1 or 3 or an alternative could you tell me how long to go for and what to take each day? With stack 2 I have seen the 12 weeks chart that detials what you should take and I find this useful and that has me leaning towards it.

Thanks to anyone who contributes!

2. MrZ
    Answers

BAM and Mfx didnt do jack for me so I don't think they are worth the cash compared to other stuff. Love ALRI and AX but it just didnt work for me.

JW is a really solid product that i think makes a wicked stack with restore for 8 weeks. Also the price is more human.

Like I said Mfx did nothing for me but Hdx2 is a solid product that I would stack with activate for a killer combo.

I like to keep it simple and Divanil with i nice AI is really simple and works like a charm every time.

Good luck!

Z
  3. Registered User
    Answers

BAM did jack for me. i think #3 like i said before, and u could substitute the activate for JW, because the JW is only like $2 more and it does contain an AI. i know i already said some of that but just wanted to throw that out there abou the JW. but its good to see what others will post too.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

oh another idea i had was subbing the IGF-2 with some bulk powerfull. i know they are rather different substances, but i personally love pfull, and its only like $15.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

That would be a killer stack heebs, sounds like it would work I just wanna throw it out there so someone can tell us if there anything wrong about using those together (maybe estrogen suppressed too much or testosterone pumped too high to recover normally - just suggestions). I'm glad I made this thread cos it looks like the BAM really is worth staying away from. Just a suggestion though... is BAM used for its cort blocking properties which you may not notice?

Cleary the effects of the products in the 3 example stacks I mentioned are different from stack to stack so whilst quality of product is an issue, so is the way they work together. If I'm going to buy 3 products they need to be working well together or else you may as well buy JW on its own. I am also aware that buying products from the same company can be a good thing as they were designed to go together (which is always a big plus for me).
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Jut had a read at IGF-2 and I don't like the sound of all this taking it 45 mins before a meal on an empty stomach. How are you supposed to do that if you are eating every couple of hours lol. You are meant to take it 3 times a day also. How would anyone define an "empty stomach" and how long after eating your previous meal is this?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I just posted earlier and named the exact same stack as heebs pretty much. Im on the cusp of going with the following

ACTIVATE EXT / IGF-2 / RPM / PFULL (but may leave PFULL out?)
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I think I'd like to go with JW, RPM and PowerFULL cos the IGF-2 sounds a bit of a pain to use with all the empty stomach capers. Only trouble is the PowerFULL is out of stock. Maybe just get the RPM and JW in for now unless there is a good alternative what will work synergistically?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gabber View Post
    I think I'd like to go with JW, RPM and PowerFULL cos the IGF-2 sounds a bit of a pain to use with all the empty stomach capers. Only trouble is the PowerFULL is out of stock. Maybe just get the RPM and JW in for now unless there is a good alternative what will work synergistically?
    hey buddy, i have never used the "new pFull" but i have been using the bulk powerfull a lot over the last few months and i love it(and the bulk kind is in stock). only thing is with the bulk kind u would most likely want to cap it because it tastes horrid which is also kinda a pain in the arss. just so that u know, both versions of pfull need to be taken on an empty stomach as well. i usually take it about 20-30min before i eat.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah its in stock now but I know the one you mean it was out of stock when I looked. i would get it then if you didn't have to take it on an empty stomach. The taste won't bother me. Sounds like a good stack though

I'm surprised more people haven't chimed in cos this is something a lot of people want to know - a good stack for people who don't want to mess their hormone balance up (short or long term).
  11. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I just bought the Ultima stack by ARLI from NutraPlanet. I'll let you know.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

What about DD JW for 6 weeks? Maybe stack it with AX?
    Week 1-4 DD JW
    Week 5-6 DD JW & AX
    Week 7-9 AX
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Not so sure about double dosing it as that can only increase any possible sides and will of course cost me twice as much. I think I am going to go for the RPM, JW and bulk PF and get it ordered today. Looking forward to 8 weeks training using these. This is basically going to be a cycle inbetween 2 Havoc cycles so needs to be relatively safe on the natural test levels. Seems like a good way of keeping the hard training up. Thanks for the suggestions guys.
  14. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gabber View Post
    IGF-2 does need to be taken on an empty stomach, but so does the bulk Powerfull to see maximux results. You can take both with food or around food, but the results won't be as great. If all your worried about is the food timing, then go with IGF-2, the formula is solid and does what powerfull will do plus more. The ingredients in IGF-2, precisely blended to optimal ratios together produce a powerful synergistic combination.The synergistic compounds contained in IGF-2 stimulate a variety of complex reactions and messenger systems in the body, which increase testosterone production.

Taken right from the technical write up:

Dodder Seed, Rhodiola Rosea

Dodder Seed is another important component of IGF-2 as it also activates the second messenger system, and subsequently causes adenylate cyclase to generate cAMP from ATP (3,26). cAMP generation has a variety of effects on tissue and glandular activity, but the most notable is the stimulation of the thyroid to produce thyroxin (promoting elevated fat burning). Increased cAMP levels to also activate the protein kinase enzyme, which in turn activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) in targeted tissues(10,11,13) and signals for the production of luteinizing hormone, which elevates testosterone levels in males. Elevations in these two hormones can cause a marked increase in fat as body fuel, as well as a strong correlation to decreased body fat and increased muscle mass, density and strength.

Rhodiola Rosea also displays some individualistic qualities of greater ATP enhancement and creatine phosphate storage in animal studies. At the Tomsk State University and Medical Institute in Russia, mice were administered Rhodiola supplementation and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, with the Rhodiola-treated mice having 17% greater ATP levels 45% greater creatine phosphate stores, and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels, while having lower intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia (23,24,25). The rosavin and salidroside content of Rhodiola Rosea has also been shown to have significant effects on stress reduction in human studies by reducing cortisol release, while optimizing levels of key brain chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine that function together to maintain a healthy response to stress (20-25). Blocking cortisol is a very important effect, as cortisol breaks down muscle tissue and increases body fat, slowing the metabolism and lowering immune function. Rhodiola has been shown to also have adaptogenic qualities, allowing the human body to work harder during stress, while at the same time maintaining higher energy reserves (20-25). This is important to hard-training athletes because intense stress and strain can cause significant increases in stress hormone levels like cortisol (20-25), thus diminishing results.

It is worth buying man, excellent product, especially when stacked with RPM.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BeatNec View Post
    What about DD JW for 6 weeks? Maybe stack it with AX?
    Week 1-4 DD JW
    Week 5-6 DD JW & AX
    Week 7-9 AX
    i DD JW once, it seemed it had no extra benefit then taking only 3-4 caps ed. i definitely would not add activate xtreme(thats what u meant by AX right?) if DDing the JW. i wouldnt even do more then 1.5x the dose of JW because that is about where i believe you start to see diminishing returns. i would run either JW or activate with 2-3caps of NP's ATD, cheap but quality AI. then add the pfull or igf-2 if u are still considering those. stand alone or stacked with an AI, both JW or either of the activates would be very solid in my opinion. u really dont have to have a huge stack to have a good stack. i put on about 7lbs with 4weeks of JW alone.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I just posted earlier and named the exact same stack as heebs pretty much. Im on the cusp of going with the following

ACTIVATE EXT / IGF-2 / RPM / PFULL (but may leave PFULL out?)
    I just ordered from NP, and this is the stack i went with...

ACTIVATE EXTREME
    RPM
    PFULL (very similar to IGF-2)(and its very cheap, and i like it)
    XTEND
    BETA-ALANINE

already have in my cupboard

BULK CEE
    YELLOW GOLD
    LEUCINE
    BURN3D
    MULTI

Im not sure if im going to add the bulk CEE into my above stack. What do u guys think? Probably wouldnt hurt to add 5g PWO. Still looking to purchase either REPLENISH OR TORRENT for PWO, but for now, ill just do the oats and whey PWO.

thanks.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

i am doing 3 right now and loving everyminute of it in its second week so far. i like 2 for pct. it has helped best in anything for keeping gains and continued strength gains!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I guess it was the retain helping you keep your gains. I was usng Lean Xtreme for a few weeks recently and hardly lost much strength. Both cortisol blockers so they must do the job
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Been on the stack now for a few days and so far so good. Fast recovery and strength is pretty high. Unfortunately I think I have torn my rotator cuff in my left shoulder so will get to doctors and get it checked out. I guess I will avoid bench press, and shoulders exercises for a few weeks until it repairs. This stack makes u incredibly horny - its like one extreme to the other after havoc haha.

2 quick questions. How long after I take the powerfull in the morning should i have my breakfast? Secondly, when I finish this stack, is there anything I can use to get the hormones regulated fast? I have advanced PCT left over and was thinking I could low dose it but its probably too strong. I know I don't need a PCT but there will obviously be a hormal shuft to some degree after this stack. HOw long then until I can re-start the Havoc?
    Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning a General Checkup - Which Tests to Choose?
    By MidwestBeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:43 AM
  2. which stack to take?
    By dankone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 09:18 PM
  3. Dietary fats: Know which types to choose
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 04:39 AM
  4. HRT - Which one to choose?