Poll: Any suppression w/ JW?

Any suppression w/ JW?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Any suppression w/ JW?

In a few months, after I finish up the current natty stack i'm on, I'll be running a 6 week cycle of P-Max (phera clone) and Epistane, along w appropriate support supps.

For my post cycle therapy, I'll be running Torem, w/ R2 and Hx2 and am considering throwing in more of a natty type test boost to help restabilize my test levels.

My question is twofold. First, for the purposes of my main question, did anyone who took Jungle Warfare experience any kind of shutdown afterwards, be it minimal or substantial?

If not, would anyone then recommend Jungle Warfare for a post cycle natty test boost, or would I be better off running something along the lines of Mass Fx instead? Or what about the both of them together? Just a thought, though that seems too extreme for a post cycle therapy and more like a separate cycle itself. My main concern is that I've heard JW might cause some suppression. Since I'd already be suppressed from my cycle, obviously this would not be good.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Good luck with the cycle to start. I have been on JW for 3 weeks now solo. No shutdown. Strength is good. I seem to be more vascular? maybe cause i am lifting different now. Diet is still same for bulk throughout. I did/do notice increasde in acne. Shoulders at first by end of week one into 2. Now my face is slightly breaking out too. I am prone to acne though through genetics but i can tell the difference becasue these are just small bumps. Hope this helps.

P.S.- Nopt flaming you but did you oil up for your avi? I actually comend you casue that takes balls.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Good luck with the cycle to start. I have been on JW for 3 weeks now solo. No shutdown. Strength is good. I seem to be more vascular? maybe cause i am lifting different now. Diet is still same for bulk throughout. I did/do notice increasde in acne. Shoulders at first by end of week one into 2. Now my face is slightly breaking out too. I am prone to acne though through genetics but i can tell the difference becasue these are just small bumps. Hope this helps.

P.S.- Nopt flaming you but did you oil up for your avi? I actually comend you casue that takes balls.
    Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to it. Yeah any shred of light on JW helps haha, considering lots of ppl still don't know exactly how or why it works the way it does. A buddy of mine took JW and I remember him looking a lot more vascular while on, so you may have a point there. Let me know how you feel when you come off your cycle, bc that's really what's key.

Haha and yea I oiled up pretty good for that and other pics. Just seemed like the way to do it at the time but thanks for the compliment. the lighting wasn't the best in that picture though
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I didnt expierence any what so ever. jw was great gains and clean gains but i have heard from others that they had some acne. ill take pimples for muscles any day
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

If there is any shutdown it is minimal from what I can tell...Just my opinion based off how I feel versus actual lab work.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    If there is any shutdown it is minimal from what I can tell...Just my opinion based off how I feel versus actual lab work.
    Yeah you're probably right. So, assuming that JW would be fine to use as a post cycle supp, would anyone recommend it for a natty test boost in this context, or would I be better off running ActivaTe Xtreme or Mass FX per se?

JW really appeals to me regardless. Whatever I do I'll be sure to log.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I think it could be a test boost product and safe for PCT BUT I don't think 'natty' is the proper way of looking at it. I believe, if I remember right that you could still pop hot on a test from using it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    Yeah you're probably right. So, assuming that JW would be fine to use as a post cycle supp, would anyone recommend it for a natty test boost in this context, or would I be better off running ActivaTe Xtreme or Mass FX per se?

JW really appeals to me regardless. Whatever I do I'll be sure to log.
    Well, i would agree that JW is a good supplement, but i am very close to going with the following stack

ACTIVATE EXT / IGF-2 / RPM

maybe throw in some bulk PFULL too
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Anybody who hasn't gotten a panel done after JW won't be able to tell you whether or not it's suppressive. Since the 6-dmt is so low dose there won't be any "physical" manifestations in most people. However, I do remember seeing some bloodwork done over at BB and there was a noticeable drop in Test levels.

Best bet is to just not use it too close to a cycle. Whether it really is suppressive or not doesn't matter, as much as the fact that JW has a higher chance of being suppressive than some of the other stuff.

Having that said, it does work and i'll be using it again.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by doluseb View Post
    Best bet is to just not use it too close to a cycle. Whether it really is suppressive or not doesn't matter, as much as the fact that JW has a higher chance of being suppressive than some of the other stuff.
    I agree. At another board where I mod a few people have reported some gyno/prolactin issues when using the product.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

JW is not recommended for PCT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    JW is not recommended for post cycle therapy.
    Exactly, and for good reason. It's an analogue of metyl test, there are plenty of other options that are not a steroid for test boosting.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post
    Exactly, and for good reason. It's an analogue of metyl test, there are plenty of other options that are not a steroid for test boosting.
    I am by no means knocking JW, in fact I recommend using it, but not in PCT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Registered User
    Answers

would you guys suggest a mild post cycle therapy for somthin like jw? or jw+mass fx? i know post cycle therapy isn't required but do you think just some otc test boosting products would be beneficial or is it not needed?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

bump. anyone?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dean17 View Post
    would you guys suggest a mild post cycle therapy for somthin like jw? or jw+mass fx? i know post cycle therapy isn't required but do you think just some otc test boosting products would be beneficial or is it not needed?
    Wouldn't trione be a good option?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Recomendations On A Good Appetite Suppressant
    By Kc2554 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 09:34 AM
  2. any new news on JW?
    By simpleton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:28 PM
  3. Jw, 6-oxo, retain2, any thoughts?