Creatine Help!!!

shreddedkid11

Awards
ok im looking to stick to the basics and just eat a lot of work out hard. i have a few questions before i go back into my basic program:
1) is it necessary to have an NO booster or pre workout product and if so which specific product would u recommend (give me the name of the actual product, e.g. p-slin)

2) i want to use creatine. i wanna get bigger, like everyone does. which creatine is the best, generally (creatine micronized mono, creatine ethyl ester, etc.) and can u give me a specific creatine product that you think works great.

thanks, all help would be appreciated

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many types the one that I like the most is AST creatine Monohydrate. I would take about 10 grams after you workout, and a fast carb(dextrose,WMS).Hope it helps

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
I like MEt-Rx monohidrate creatine , and try it with WMS its great

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
just regular creatine mono get in bulk at NP cheap!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok im looking to stick to the basics and just eat a lot of work out hard. i have a few questions before i go back into my basic program:
1) is it necessary to have an NO booster or pre workout product and if so which specific product would u recommend (give me the name of the actual product, e.g. p-slin)

2) i want to use creatine. i wanna get bigger, like everyone does. which creatine is the best, generally (creatine micronized mono, creatine ethyl ester, etc.) and can u give me a specific creatine product that you think works great.

thanks, all help would be appreciated
1) Definitely not necessary, some people Keep It Stupid Simple (KISS :) ) and they still get huge. The whole thing about supplements are that they can help you workout, but they are supplemental

With that being said, you can take a pre-WO product to help give you more energy or focus. You can try some with caffeine and some without. Personally I've used quite a few and enjoyed Axis' SMASH, Controlled Lab's White Flood and many people like RPM lately and there's also PSlin which you seem to know about.

2) As for creatine, there was recently a big uproar about a study that showed Creatine Ethyl Ester wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Your best bet is to go with Micronized Creatine (Cheap as borscht in bulk) which has had many studies done with it to prove its effectiveness. It's hard to say which is the best, but that will definitely work. Depending on your body size take maybe 3 or 4g pre-WO and the same afterwards, or spreadout however you like. Definitely search around for more info on how to take your creatine.

If you've got any other questions just ask (or PM too)!

Good luck:woohoo:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. No supplement is necessary for lifting, but there are many great products. RPM, BCAAs, WMS, beta alanine are all great products and inexpensive.

2. Mono or CEE work. Some react differently and neither is expensive so you can experiment without much financial risk.

PimpinLow98

Awards
If you know how to eat i would go with

(Purple wraath) for you bccas it also has cit mal and beta aline
(Sizeon) for you creatine one of the best i have used
(wtf pump) good pre work out sup.

Every one on here is going to tell you diffrent supplement brands to take thats why most people reccomend a ingrediant its up to you to chose and make sure you do your research.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Mono is probably the best one to try as your first. SizeOn (Gluconate) is pricier but is definitely effective (probably not worth it for your first run). Preworkout supps are "luxurious" in my POV. However I've had good results (mental drive, increased power) with Smash and hear that RPM is pretty killer. Pimpin brings up a good point though with the BCAA's. If you're looking into creatine and Pre-WO's you should definitely be using BCAA's. Purple Wraath and Xtend are effective and priced at a good deal.