To those who have done 1.5-2g of UA per day...come in here..

1. To those who have done 1.5-2g of UA per day...come in here..

What kind of fat-loss did you notice?

*Note - I'm not planning on doing it, I'm dwelling on past cycles where I didnt see much*

2. 2g of SU daily for 2 weeks....about 7 lbs

3. 1.5 grams for 2 weeks, I think it was 5.5 lbs.. been a while. keto and UA just don't mix well
    •   

4. Originally posted by Matthew D
    1.5 grams for 2 weeks, I think it was 5.5 lbs.. been a while. keto and UA just don't mix well
    Bump Matt. Took 2250mg UA last night and tonight, finishing my cycle. Haven't really noticed anything.

5. I took betweem 2 and 3 grams of UA per day for 3 months straight. I was also depressed out of my mind and suicidal at times, so I did not care about the repercussions. I was also probobly anorexic, basically wasting away because of the severe depression. In about 3 months, I dropped 50 pounds, much of which was muscle. Towards the end my body hurt so bad, I thought I would die in my sleep. Bones hurt, muscle atrophied, and I generally felt miserable. I would not reccommend such high doses to anyone, even for a short time of 2 weeks or so. People just respond too differently to the stuff.

6. whew.... that's one hell of a dosing regimine, I used 1.5 grams/day of UA for 2 weeks straight and lost about 10 lbs. Combined with lifting and cardio of course.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. To those who have used Halodrol and HMAX
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 07:39 AM
  3. TO THOSE WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME ABOUT TRAINING
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 01:01 AM
  4. for those who have done keto diet