Bcaa/eaa

Mar430

Awards
Now I understand that the body uses protein and amino acids to build muscles. Luckily for us, both protein and most amino acids are already found in the body or foods we eat.
For BCAA's, are those basically a necessity to include in a young person's diet in order to improve and increase lean muscle and/or energy? I've heard from many athletic and bodybuilding trainers different things when asked the same question. What do you guys think? Are BCAA/EAA's something that a young person should include as a basic-foundation in their supp/diets along wit multi-vit and protein?

In my opinion, if all BCAA/EAA's do is give an improved drive of energy and recovery, than I dont think its necessary cause vitamin c and sleep could do that. But of course, if I was positive of my opinion, I wouldnt be asking this question either.
PS. I think glutamine is a waste of cash when you have sleep and sleep-enhancers.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
bcaa's are a staple for many natural bodybuilders.

they help your body maintain a positive nitrogen balance during highly catabolic times (during training).

if you don't believe that bcaa's are good, then don't use them.