Quick!! Help Me. Will This Stack Kill Me? - AnabolicMinds.com

Quick!! Help Me. Will This Stack Kill Me?

1. New Member

Quick!! Help Me. Will This Stack Kill Me?

I want to get ripped. In the past few weeks I have went from 5'8 193lbs to 178lbs using AP, Hydroxycut, DCP, and Sesathin
    I want to add either the ALRI stack or the AX triple stack from nutraplanet, A sleep aid, Some BCAAs, and Leviathan.

What should I drop from this stack and what should I keep, what should I add. I searched the forums but couldn't find direct answers.

I have a diet of cereal in the morning, a protein bar in early afternoon, a sandwich, and a small dinner. I try to take a protein shake wen I can. I know the diets not the best but I have three more weeks to reach my goal of 170 and I still have a little love around waistline and I Lost a little muscle and strength while cutting. I train 3-4 times a week. I really love this forum so please share your knowledge and let me know if this stack will be safe and effective.

I want to make the additional purchases tonight as it's the only time I have access to the internet.

AX stack or ALRI stack
    Which Sleep aid
    Can I mix leviathin with AP and DCP?
    Anything I should cut?

I am scatterbrained so please excuse the confused writing.

Thanks
    To all those who answer may the force be with you!!

PS should I follow suggested doseage on all of these supps?

2. Senior Member

I see no bad interactions really. If you feel like spending that much money for marginally better results in 3 weeks I'd say:

AX Stack
    X-Dream
    Leviathin (if not still taking Hydroxycut)
    AP
    DCP
    Sesamin
    Extend/Purple Wratth
    A better diet

Actually if I were to do it I would probably use RPM instead of Leviathan and add some Lipo-Ultra. This is only if money is no option and I am so worried about being as shredded as possible in three weeks though. its way to much at once to be economical.
  3. Board Sponsor

Fix your diet first. None of the supplements are going to do the work for you.
    •   

4. New Member

I know about the diet thing

The thing is even if it doesn't sound great. I eat minimal carbs and lots of veggies and hardly any fat I just dont have the schedule to stay consistent the way I want to. If I'm worried about anything it's not eating enough, especially protein . I'm getting sick of tuna and salmon and turkey makes me tired. i've had amazing results in the last three weeks and just want to turn it up a notch. i know very little about supplementation and the stack I had previously used was directly from an answer in this forum.
    I forgot to add that I also use poseidon and creatine.

As for the above stack. It's a little expensive but I am looking to reach my goal in three weeks. I have the AP and the DCP. I don't have a thermogenic anymore. Is Leviathan a straight thermogenic or can I use Lipo 6 with it?

I am leaning towards the AX triple stack AX Triple Stack (1+1+1 bottles) By Anabolic Xtreme unless someone suggests the ALRI stack instead.

I have Bulk Sesathin and a bottle of Bulk Lipoderm. I'm going with the suggested stack so far so please if their are any other Points of view out there let me know. That's a lot of money I'm putting down.

PS why RPM over Leviathan?
  5. Senior Member

sleep aid: x-dream, bulk powerfull, or the new powerfull
    BCAA's: scivation Xtend (watermelon is great)
    thermo: leviathan, rpm is good to, but the levi is a little cheaper as of now.
    dont think u need either of the stacks u mentioned, if u want to add something else i would say get a cortisol blocker perhaps X-lean(great price right now), retain 2, or something along those lines.
    keep/get diet in check.
  6. Board Sponsor

Even if you can't stay completely consistent with your meals, you could at least make better food choices when you can eat. Cereal is not exactly a meal that I would call 'conducive to fat loss'. I'm tellin you, if you're making good progress on this diet, you'll make even better progress on a revised diet that someone here could help you with. JMHO, so do what you want, but a better diet would save you a lot more money.
  7. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Even if you can't stay completely consistent with your meals, you could at least make better food choices when you can eat. Cereal is not exactly a meal that I would call 'conducive to fat loss'. I'm tellin you, if you're making good progress on this diet, you'll make even better progress on a revised diet that someone here could help you with. JMHO, so do what you want, but a better diet would save you a lot more money.
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bisi06 View Post
    The thing is even if it doesn't sound great. I eat minimal carbs and lots of veggies and hardly any fat I just dont have the schedule to stay consistent the way I want to.
    This is why you NEED to listen to Rpen's advice and stop attempting to make increadibly intricate stacks at this point. You are taking AP on minimal carbs? Why not just eat those dollars your spending on it, it will end up in the same place. Seriously though, there is tons of knowledge to be gained here, you should most likely spend more time in the training and nutrition forums and less in the supplements threads. So why not invest that money your blowing on supps and spend it on : FOOD, a backpack, Tupperware, and a massive shaker cup. Your schedule is no longer a problem. You will be pleasantly suprised at how quickly you can sneak a bite when the food is on hand. Be smart, make your schedule work for you. Then I know you will see the gains your truly potential of.
  9. New Member

Heres what ive learnt about bodybuilding, weight loss and nutrition in the last year.

[-------------------------------overall success------------------------------]
    [----Dedication----][----knowledge----][-----------diet------------][-supps-]

Its as simple as that, if you took NO supplements whatsoever but got your diet, knowledge and dedication up to speed then you'll gain as well as most people up to a point. Its only in the search for that extra few percent that supps start to come into their own.

For me, the money spent on supps is what justifies my dedication, puts my objective into material focus, if i buy a cutting stack worth $100+ ill be damned if im gonna go out on a cheesburger binge! Thus whether the supp works or not i become mentally focused on my goal. Im not an experienced trainer but im sure many on here that are will tell you a similar story.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I eat a cereal called Kashi Lean

Very good source of nutrition as long as the label is correct
  11. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I eat a cereal called Kashi Lean
    But do you eat just cereal for a meal, or do you have protein with it?

I'm not saying you absolutely cannot have cereal and lose fat, but I'm just saying you could eat better things IMO.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

i love me some shredded wheat with my protein shake in the morning... it's a nice change of pace from oats
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    ah darn! u beat me to it
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

When it is a meal I eat skim milk with it and a glass of water.

1 Serving of GoLean
    Total Fat 1g 2%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 85mg 4%
    Potassium 480mg 14%
    Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
    Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
    Soluble Fiber 1g
    Insoluble Fiber 9g
    Sugars 6g
    Protein 13g

1 serving Skim milk
    http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c201F.html

My point was just that you don't always have to have 50 grams of protein to make a meal satisfactory. Plus if you eat often this doesn't make a bad start.
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    My point was just that you don't always have to have 50 grams of protein to make a meal satisfactory. Plus if you eat often this doesn't make a bad start.
    Agreed. That stuff looks pretty good, but when I was thinking of cereal, that's not what came to mind.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

It tastes great too. A nice way to add some 'sweet' to your diet when you're craving it without cheating in the true sense of the word.
  17. New Member

Cereal

MY CEREAL CONSIST OF EITHER SPECIAL K, RAISIN BRAN, OR INSTANT OATMEAL WITH NO SUGAR ADDED. With farmland fresh skim plus milk.

All this advice is much appreciated.

What are some good carbs to take with AP? How much should I eat and should I follow the suggested doseage?

I decided against either of he stacks but I did order purple wrath, leviathan, and x-tend to go along with my AP, DCP, Sesathin, and orange triad. I use whey protein isolate from NP.

My shakes I use three scoops of protein, a banana, OJ, frozen berries and yogurt. Is this an anti-progressive shake?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will this split get me the results im looking for?
    By maxx77 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 02:44 PM
  2. Help me plan this stack
    By EBF_2356 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 10:09 AM
  3. Will this stack kill me?
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 06:05 PM
  4. Will this Stack Work??