SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
White Flood
SuperPump 250

Shock Therapy
NO-Shotgun
NO-Xplode

The first two worked great for me could be 1a and 1b cannot decide which I liked better. Shock Therapy is a great value and worked well, Shotgun was pretty good as well. I didn't really like NO-Xplode but it was the first supplement I ever used so I guess it worked in the sense of getting me to try other things lol.

Purple WrAAth + Caffeine caps also worked damn well, but I didn't include it in my list since it is two products lol.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, he wasn't kidding that when he competes, he's in the 140's!

O yea, and I there is this shiny red pill called RPM that is pretty damn good! If Red Bull gives you wings, then RPM gives you Twin Tourbine Engines!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
best pre WO supp ever: Adderall+RPM+levaithin!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
best pre WO supp ever: Adderall+RPM+levaithin!
I saw a show where they are giving fat kids Adderall, and it's help them lose weight because of the appetite suppression.

Were you a fat kid heebs? j/k

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I saw a show where they are giving fat kids Adderall, and it's help them lose weight because of the appetite suppression.

Were you a fat kid heebs? j/k
ha no, i am an ADD kid haha. look at my avatar, im about 6%. appetite suppression is just a little stronger then with the eca, so i can see why. with the addy, i can just workout forever, there is nothing out right now that can even compare to adderall, well nothing legal. only thing that sucks is that it is extremely addicting and u build a tolerance very fast, reset AD works great though.

jvb20

Awards
ok so it seems rpm is a good pre workout supplement but what would you guy suggest me stacking with it im bout to come off cycle 15 weeker and wanting to take as much as possible to help ease into comming off???

jvb20

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, first off you need your PCT set up, so you need your Nolva, and some Retain, possibly some Maca too. RPM stacked with IGF-2 would make a great combo for PCT as they will help get your test levels back to normal quicker and help with keeping you strength gains. You may also want to invest in some Aspire 36 fom PAL if you have a lady friend!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok no offense, but post cycle therapy, Nolva, etc ? Do you really need to go that route ? If your gonna do something that needs post cycle therapy (Nolva) you might as well do a cycle. I think you should focus more on stims instead.

I mean seriously think about it bro, PCT for just a preworkout supp ?

none taken, but he just mentioned that he is getting off a 15 week cycle.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Ready for War (R4W) is indespensible in my book. Gakic was great to...just to spendy to incoperate.

cant wait to get my p-slin to combine with r4w.:bruce2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually that nasty poopy tasting 5.0 version is about as hardcore as it comes.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
RPM+CEE+Albuterol mmmm i wish i was takin it right now!

Dalamara

Awards
I've been taking Animal Pump and I love it!

How would you guys compare RPM to Animal Pump?

Mar430

Awards
Ready for War (R4W) is indespensible in my book. Gakic was great to...just to spendy to incoperate.

cant wait to get my p-slin to combine with r4w.:bruce2:
Just curious but about Diesel Nutrition supps....you dont hear much about them, but when you do, the reviews are full 10 outta 10 stars. Are they really all that? (more specifically pertaining to R4W)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Animal Pump and I love it!

How would you guys compare RPM to Animal Pump?
i could answer that but, it's like comparing a Pinto to a Benz :rofl: for me Chaos,RPM and 1000mgs. of b-12 gets me throwing some iron around.....

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did superpump 250 and rpm together...LOOK OUT

Dalamara

Awards
Animal Pump= BB.com crossover member.
Lol, and is there a problem with that?

Reading the two boards though it's amazing the different supplements that are "in". I guess that's just the company reps doing their job.

I'm going to try a bottle of RPM when this animal pump runs out. I've loved the pump and energy I've got from animal pump... I can't even imagine what I'd feel like on RPM if it's really that much better.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
SCL ARMAGEDDON!!! The energy is good but DAYUM if it didn't feel like my skin was gonna burst from the pumps! I'd vote for the shotgun, but that one is getting harder and harder to choke down.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but about Diesel Nutrition supps....you dont hear much about them, but when you do, the reviews are full 10 outta 10 stars. Are they really all that? (more specifically pertaining to R4W)
in my opinion yes. but everyone reacts differently and has different needs. so something else may work better for others.

If you look at my log you will see my focus is on lifting very heavy things. I need a CNS stim in addition to just and energy boost. As well is it is critical that i have excellent focus (you want to have utmost focus when you've got 600lbs in your hands over your head). to many preworkout stims cause me to have decreased performance and missed lifts for that reason. R4W is much more than a preworkout stim.

But what all comes down to for me is i simply lift heavier when i take it. I also lift longer and harder which affects future performance as well. i've tried many other products over the last few years, but always come back.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok!! and now that the flavor of it has changed its even better

Juicaholic

Awards
NO Shotgun is awesome and so was endorush while the effects lasted.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Fast Twitch was also good until the taste got too sweet.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally White Flood hits me the best I think, although RPM was a different kind of boost, sort of made me fly through me sets but I didn't feel adrenaline injected like with WF.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I choose to use no stims pre workout.

In this case it would probably be Stim-free Ragnarok. The endurance & pumps from that were pretty powerful.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont usually use preworkout supps but my RPM and Leviathan samples were good, RPM being slightly better. Ive tried stims preworkout too but i usually go normal to my workouts but i plan on incorperating RPM soon. White Flood is getting alot of love too.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Also, N03 Overload was ok but it takes a little too long to kick in for me, and gave me a bit of a headache. However I've heard that 2 of those caps + shotgun = :head:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
RPM

wtf pumped is nice

white flood worked great but the first version tasted like *******, but it worked very well

but i like pill's not powders because i drink enough all day to keep my pissing constantly

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

• 3 Caps of 5-Tetra
  • 4 Caps of IXL
  • 4 Caps of RPM
  • 5 Caps of 00' GMS
  • 1 Serving of SteelEdge
Best I've come across yet ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

• 3 Caps of 5-Tetra
  • 4 Caps of IXL
  • 4 Caps of RPM
  • 5 Caps of 00' GMS
  • 1 Serving of SteelEdge
Best I've come across yet ;)
RPM plus SE b4 a weight workout- WOW!!!

I prefer RPM plus Leviathon plus albuterol before I run....