Does 3,4d Nettle Root.. Activate etc, need cycling?
- 07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
- 07-26-2007, 04:29 PM
07-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Since it frees up test, it will slightly suppress HPTA in the absence of an AI since estrogen will also be increased. Not a lot, but it will likely provide a substantial increase inin return for a small decrease in total test.
Thats why I plan to run low dose RR with normal dose Activate Extreme ( 1 cap RR ED ) when I test it out. That should provide enough inhibition of extra estrogen to keep HPTA strong and total test high without drying the joints or affecting lipids.
07-26-2007, 04:58 PM
I thought exogenous testosterone was the cause of hpta suppression. But estrogen is, too?
Yes, that would explain a need to cycle it. Thanks.
I don't know how much of an AI grapeseed is, but I'll make sure I'm I take some ed.
07-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdev in forum NutraplanetReplies: 21Last Post: 12-27-2006, 11:49 AM
- By BradCowin in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-26-2006, 12:10 AM
- By Pirate! in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:55 PM
- By meowmeow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
- By x_muscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:10 PM