- 07-26-2007, 12:42 PM
I'm farely new to the supplement world, but not new to the lifting world. I have been researching supplements for the past month or so, trying to figure out which is the best stack for me. I'm trying to bulk up and reduce fat (like everyone else). I'm 5'10'' and I weigh 192 pounds with 13% BF. Any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated. It'll give me a good place to start looking. If you have any questions, ask away. I'm currently taking Nitrix and of course protein supplement. Thanks in advance.
The ActivaTe Extreme/Rebound Reloaded stack really perked my interest, to give you an idea of what I've been looking at. I've also looking at MassFx and Hyperdrol2.
- 07-26-2007, 01:07 PM
whey protein , BCAA , leucine , WMS , omega-3
- 07-26-2007, 04:08 PM
couldn't agree more with markoni...more aminos...less test/hormonal stuff. i've had wayyyyy too good of results with all natural products to jump on the ph wagon...just yet. bcaa's...citrulline malate...cee...glutamine...fla x oil...and some good clean food would be helpful.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ugab37 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2006, 02:33 PM
- By DuiLee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2005, 11:37 AM
- By legaljuicer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2003, 12:44 PM
- By LYFORD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2003, 09:50 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:12 AM