Week 3: Phera-Plex 30mg +Halodrol 2x
Week 4: Phera-Plex 45mg +Halodrol 2x
Week 5: Halodrol 2x
Week 6: Halodrol 2x
PCT1: Tormefine 120 +Restore
PCT2: Tormefine 90 + Restore
PCT3: Tormefine 60 + Formadrol Extreme + Restore
PCT4: Formadrol Extreme

Pleeeeease post here as to why my friend shouldn't drink until after PCT. He won't believe me and says that "I know these are bad for my liver, or whatever, but if i only drink once or twice(meaning get absolutley hammered those nights) and take something for my liver those days ill be okay"
I really dont wanna see him get hurt. If I'm wrong about drinking on-cycle a few nights being okay then i'll admit i'm wrong but i'm not so HELP!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To put it short and to the point. BECAUSE HE WILL DIE!

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
will he really just die though. seems a lil extreme. ive heard of people running cycles and drinking and being ok, i mean i wouldnt want to be their liver but their making it happen i guess.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
will he really just die though. .
LOL! Not likely. I doubt anybody has ever taken phera/halodrol and stacked it just to see how bad liver values will turn out. Thats the main point though. Nobody knows how much worse it will be when liver values are already elevated. Seriously though how hard is it to go 10 weeks without drinking. By the way I see he doesn't have any superdrol in the cycle. Why not go for the methyl-trifecta stack.

J

json75

Awards
Look, I USED to be a pretty bad alcoholic, day to day drinker actually, yet I was functional, kept a job, provided for my family, paid my house payment......Also I worked out like a mad man, it was one of the only things that really kept me grounded, like a religion. Also during this time, I used to cycle M-1T at 40mgs a day for 2 months at a time (all while drinking and popping whatever opiate based pill anyone had to offer). I remember taking ghost white ****s at times and wonder why that was......now knowing it was symptoms of jaundice.

I ended up getting sober (3 years now, and loving life more everyday)........Here's the thing tho, I'm fine, believe it or not, nothing is wrong with me. I know this cause I get blood work done every year and I'm the picture of perfect health. Hell, I still cycle some cypionate, and every once and a while pulse orals....

I'm in no way condoning drinking and taking orals at all...this is just my story that I felt the need to tell.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Look, I USED to be a pretty bad alcoholic, day to day drinker actually, yet I was functional, kept a job, provided for my family, paid my house payment......Also I worked out like a mad man, it was one of the only things that really kept me grounded, like a religion. Also during this time, I used to cycle M-1T at 40mgs a day for 2 months at a time (all while drinking and popping whatever opiate based pill anyone had to offer). I remember taking ghost white ****s at times and wonder why that was......now knowing it was symptoms of jaundice.

I ended up getting sober (3 years now, and loving life more everyday)........Here's the thing tho, I'm fine, believe it or not, nothing is wrong with me. I know this cause I get blood work done every year and I'm the picture of perfect health. Hell, I still cycle some cypionate, and every once and a while pulse orals....

I'm in no way condoning drinking and taking orals at all...this is just my story that I felt the need to tell.
Thanks for your comments and congrats on your sobriety!

But I think the main point to take from your experience is that it's completely fvcked up to do what you did and knowing what you know now you would not have made those same choices if you had the option. Being an alcoholic meant that you were really being controlled by another force (meaning you didn't really have a choice), but I'm assuming at this point that this person's friend still has the ability to choose here. And the correct choice is to not drink on cycle.

Plus people react differently to situations. Your liver may have been resilient enough to survive. But my liver may have given up the ghost if I did what you did. And we have no idea what's going to happen unless we die... then it's too late, yes?

B

bishop17

Banned
Awards
the liver is the most resilent organ in the body.........Thats all I can say about that

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
hmmm I see...well just for safety reasons ill just show him the post that says "hell die" haha! and congrats on stayin sober!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
the liver is the most resilent organ in the body.........Thats all I can say about that
And yet, it can still be "killed" by alcohol alone, albeit in large quantities over a long time. The point is that only an idiot or an alcoholic would risk introducing even more toxins into an already toxic environment.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Drinking on cycle is bad mmkay. at least that what Mr Mackey says.

B

bishop17

Banned
Awards
And yet, it can still be "killed" by alcohol alone, albeit in large quantities over a long time. The point is that only an idiot or an alcoholic would risk introducing even more toxins into an already toxic environment.

True true.....Except I wouldn't call alcoholics idiots...The truth is half the supps out there probably create just as much damage to your liver....Its all genetic really there are alcoholics out there that don't workout and are cut as fuk....seriously they look like they fukin train like a maniac

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
True true.....Except I wouldn't call alcoholics idiots...The truth is half the supps out there probably create just as much damage to your liver....Its all genetic really there are alcoholics out there that don't workout and are cut as fuk....seriously they look like they fukin train like a maniac
You're not reading again. I did not say alcoholics are idiots. My brother in law is an alcoholic and he's not an idiot. I said "idiot or alcoholics." Alcoholics have an addiction that takes away their ability to choose or not choose alcohol. The addiction, if unchecked, means they do not have control and will drink regardless of what else is going on. That is opposed to an idiot, who has the capacity to choose the right option and instead ignores the risks of drinking on cycle.

As for your ridiculous comment that "half the supps out there probably create just as much damage to your liver," I implore you to PLEASE for the love of god do some research before posting stupid sh*t in this forum again!!!! The vast majority of supplements are not at all toxic to the liver. That's not to say there aren't possibly other risks with certain products (for example, taking 40g of creatine mono everyday and not drinking enough water is going to dehydrate the crap out of you), but that might not have anything to do with the liver. Get your facts straight before misleading people again.

I feel like I have to follow you around with a shovel to pick up all the sh*t you're leaving all over this site. Knock it off.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I have to follow you around with a shovel to pick up all the sh*t you're leaving all over this site. Knock it off.
Thank God you said something.

Lemme go grab my shovel...seems like you can use another hand with some of responses...