Confused With P-Slin

Jet

Awards
  • Established
This morning when I was about to put my order in for some P-Slin, the product description said 90 caps, and now it only says 30, but the Servings Per Container still reads 90. How many are there?

This morning when I was about to put my order in for some P-Slin, the product description said 90 caps, and now it only says 30, but the Servings Per Container still reads 90. How many are there?
30 caps..30 day supply. 1 cap a day is intense.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
30 caps..30 day supply. 1 cap a day is intense.
Still looking forward to trying some, I've heard good things :thumbsup: I just figured it HAD to be a mistake when the product page was put up with 90 caps per bottle :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
so this basically does what ap and yg do,but it is more potent?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so this basically does what ap and yg do,but it is more potent?
my pumps and endurance were more intense then AP.....AP is an amazing product but I liked Pslin far better. And that was the beta (3-4 pills), havent tried the final version yet, cant wait.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
not worried about a pump or stamina myself..im just curious if this is more potent at shuttling the carbs..i got 300 grams of yg to go through before i even worry about p-slin..lol..just curious

tattoopierced1

my pumps and endurance were more intense then AP.....AP is an amazing product but I liked Pslin far better. And that was the beta (3-4 pills), havent tried the final version yet, cant wait.
1 pill of the final product does what 3-4 pills did of the beta. Had both and I can testify to this. Less pills, same results..gotta love it!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused too. I thought AP was so powerfull only one cap was needed each meal, in fact there was/is a warning on all bottles... and was tha great achievement ever being a genetic equalizer and all. What happened? :stick:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try pslin. its craaaazy compared to yg. i'm having to modify my workout the pumps are so intense

I'm confused too. I thought AP was so powerfull only one cap was needed each meal, in fact there was/is a warning on all bottles... and was tha great achievement ever being a genetic equalizer and all. What happened? :stick:
You should only use 1 cap of AP per meal. PSlin is one ingredient in AP that is dosed 300% hihger than AP. If I included the PSLin dose in AP, The majority of our consumers would feel like passing out instead of performing so PSlin specifically used in the morning(off days) and pre-workout with 100 grams of CHO produces insane amounts of energy and endurance plus aides in super recovery from exercise.

I would not stack AP/PSLin until you experience AP or Plsin stand alone.

not worried about a pump or stamina myself..im just curious if this is more potent at shuttling the carbs..i got 300 grams of yg to go through before i even worry about p-slin..lol..just curious
YG can not compare to PSLIN. Like comparing Tribulus to testosterone.

The stamina and endurance is a direct reflection of forced carbohydrate shuttling in muscle cells.

Steroids produce huge pumps. Are steroids just a pump supplement?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
What kind of carbs do you guys recommend to take with P-Slin? I have waxy maize starch, malto, and dextrose. Thanks

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
YG can not compare to PSLIN. Like comparing Tribulus to testosterone.

The stamina and endurance is a direct reflection of forced carbohydrate shuttling in muscle cells.

Steroids produce huge pumps. Are steroids just a pump supplement?
my point is i never got pumped from Yg and i was a def hyper responder to it.i called it a magic bullet for me,never even tempted to try AP.so anyway i ordered 2 bottles of p-slin i have another week and half of keto then i will try it out

What kind of carbs do you guys recommend to take with P-Slin? I have waxy maize starch, malto, and dextrose. Thanks
People are screaming that WMS and Pslin 1 hour pre workout is amazing.

The closer the carbs to the workout the simplier they should be.

I just Tried HRS with Pslin/AP and WOW!

my point is i never got pumped from Yg and i was a def hyper responder to it.i called it a magic bullet for me,never even tempted to try AP.so anyway i ordered 2 bottles of p-slin i have another week and half of keto then i will try it out
Keep us updated, Please!!!!:thumbsup:

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I am a AP non-responder, but hell. I'll give this one a shot, we'll see.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, as you know I'm a hyper responder to YG but not so much with AP. P-slin is more like which one? I know Its a lot stronger then either of them but you know me and non-responding.

Jacob, as you know I'm a hyper responder to YG but not so much with AP. P-slin is more like which one? I know Its a lot stronger then either of them but you know me and non-responding.
Pslin is Different beast honestly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go Pslin/AP or YG.
Wait, so you wouldn't stack YG with pslin?

I was (until I had an interruption in the form of a package last nite ;)) doing pslin workout days, and yg on non-workout days. Mostly because I tend to eat lower carb in general, and that 100g morning meal is hard on me :)

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
People are screaming that WMS and Pslin 1 hour pre workout is amazing.

The closer the carbs to the workout the simplier they should be.

I just Tried HRS with Pslin/AP and WOW!
Okay, I just ordered some Pslin from NP. You can count on me to do a review.

I hope this one lives up to the hype because it sure isn't cheap. I never tried YG or AP but I respond very well to K-RALA, so I am optimistic about this product.

Wait, so you wouldn't stack YG with pslin?

I was (until I had an interruption in the form of a package last nite ;)) doing pslin workout days, and yg on non-workout days. Mostly because I tend to eat lower carb in general, and that 100g morning meal is hard on me :)
or PSLIn/YG but not AP/YG