Need your expert Help!!

striker17

Awards
I was told to come here because the users of AM were the most knowledgeable. I had full gyno surg. about 10 years ago after a very poorly planned out cycle. Anyway, my puffy nipples never went away.My chest is fine when nipples erect but when not it looks awful. i read about rebound xt? i'm willing to go "hardcore" if needed. Please send me in the right direction!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What BF% are you, it sounds like your still at a high percentage, which in case, your nutrition and workout program will play the key rolls in reducing the fat.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
So what the hell is gyno then??...Is it fat?...or is it some hard titty tissue??....big nipples??..little nipples??....but it definitely is caused by estrogen right??.....I bet your balls stay shriveled up when you got this...that should be the determination if your balls hang at all then you probably don;t got it

striker17

Awards
no change

What BF% are you, it sounds like your still at a high percentage, which in case, your nutrition and workout program will play the key rolls in reducing the fat.

I have lost about 25 pounds in the last 6 months alone and the puffy nipple thing is no better. What about yohimbe-es? something appled directly

striker17

Awards
So what the hell is gyno then??...Is it fat?...or is it some hard titty tissue??....big nipples??..little nipples??....but it definitely is caused by estrogen right??.....I bet your balls stay shriveled up when you got this...that should be the determination if your balls hang at all then you probably don;t got it
What do you mean by hanging balls? Are you trying to help?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I agree,good post myth, alot of people have the same issue....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your wieght, height, and bodyfat %? I had the same problem as you, and the only way for it to not look puffy anymore is to get my bodyfat% around 10% or lower. Sucks, just my genetics. Thats why I was saying you just might need to cut down even more.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Yeah sorry if I came off like that what I meant is that I'm sure that gyno is caused by alot of estrogen..which means your body isn't producing testosterone...........testosterone comes from your balls and when there full of test and sperm they hang real low and when there shriveled there not...thats why people on steroids have shriveled balls...I;m just saying don't listein to me though I'm not an expert on this but alot of the fellas on here know what there talking about and I;m sure they'll help you out...Have you tried a serious estrogen blocker?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What is your wieght, height, and bodyfat %? I had the same problem as you, and the only way for it to not look puffy anymore is to get my bodyfat% around 10% or lower. Sucks, just my genetics. Thats why I was saying you just might need to cut down even more.
Also, fat deposits in the chest == high estrogen levels...

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Ahhh see I'm still learning myself.....so the where you get fat has to do with esto as well.......I'm gonna go on a limb here and say get a very very serious estrogen blocker....Theres one thats really strong I've heard people talking about it...I think its nolvadex but they say its too strong but hey it might be the best thing for you right now

striker17

Awards
Yeah sorry if I came off like that what I meant is that I'm sure that gyno is caused by alot of estrogen..which means your body isn't producing testosterone...........testosterone comes from your balls and when there full of test and sperm they hang real low and when there shriveled there not...thats why people on steroids have shriveled balls...I;m just saying don't listein to me though I'm not an expert on this but alot of the fellas on here know what there talking about and I;m sure they'll help you out...Have you tried a serious estrogen blocker?

Thanks for the advice. I think I just have to raise test. levels a bit. I keep getting sent back to Rebound XT? Is this just junk?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I think rebound is one of them, but theres one specifically that really shuts down esto like crazy but alot people don't like to use cause it shuts it down too much and a little esto is good for you...It might be rebound.. not sure though...I;m a newbie here also so my knowledge is very limited....just do crazy pushups and don't eat as much cause its probably just fat

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I think I just have to raise test. levels a bit. I keep getting sent back to Rebound XT? Is this just junk?
I a lot of people love it.

You can also try ALRI Restore or AX's Advanced PCT for Estrogen control.

striker17

Awards
Form + penetrate ?

Yeah that looks like a solid product. However, if the fatty area is in the chest and has some gyno issues, I would go with the Form + Penetrate.
what is form + penetrate?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I think rebound is one of them, but theres one specifically that really shuts down esto like crazy but alot people don't like to use cause it shuts it down too much and a little esto is good for you...It might be rebound.. not sure though...I;m a newbie here also so my knowledge is very limited....just do crazy pushups and don't eat as much cause its probably just fat
Does the "17" in your handle meand 17 years old?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Does the "17" in your handle meand 17 years old?
in the first post on the thread he said the gyno was from a cycle 10 years ago. i would pray nobody is cycling at age 7:lol:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i have heard many times that this has worked very well for clearing up gyno issues, just read it in reviews, not personal experience. i would really recommend looking into the topical formestane for sure though.
I have no gyno issues, but have some on hand just in case.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
No, wait, hold on!!! I'm not asleep! I was not asking Striker17!

Bishop17, are you 17 years old because the sh*t you're posting all over the forum leads me to believe you are an ignorant little troll.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
No, wait, hold on!!! I'm not asleep! I was not asking Striker17!

Bishop17, are you 17 years old because the sh*t you're posting all over the forum leads me to believe you are an ignorant little troll.
Good catch :nutkick:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I was asking a question..I wasn't speaking fact....
You suggested that permanently suppressing estrogen was a good idea. There's a reason that the bottle states length of use. If it was safe to take year-round, IT WOULD SAY THAT!

Only a very cursory amount of research would have told you this, but you're obviously too lazy to look on your own. So, you post an idiotic question that suggests something dangerous for others to pick up on and you wonder why you're getting flamed?

The rest of us have spent at a minimum MONTHS researching and learning about everything from endocrinology and chemistry to product reviews. I suggest you do the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You suggested that permanently suppressing estrogen was a good idea. There's a reason that the bottle states length of use. If it was safe to take year-round, IT WOULD SAY THAT!

Only a very cursory amount of research would have told you this, but you're obviously too lazy to look on your own. So, you post an idiotic question that suggests something dangerous for others to pick up on and you wonder why you're getting flamed?

The rest of us have spent at a minimum MONTHS researching and learning about everything from endocrinology and chemistry to product reviews. I suggest you do the same.
i dont do this often-ecto you just got repped.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dad! Oops, I mean BigT! :run:
you made a valid point-people should know something about what they put in their body.:food: :pizza: and yes i found a great recipe for homemade pizza, the wife is a great cook.:lol:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
you made a valid point-people should know something about what they put in their body.:food: :pizza: and yes i found a great recipe for homemade pizza, the wife is a great cook.:lol:
You eat a lot! :food: :food: :food: :food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You eat a lot! :food: :food: :food: :food:
haha, its not how much you eat-but what you eat. all in moderation of course. ive learned that diet is much more important than supplements.:duel:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
haha, its not how much you eat-but what you eat. all in moderation of course. ive learned that diet is much more important than supplements.:duel:
Yep, I'm getting there too! Sort of bulking right now, but I can already tell my abs are less visible. So in a week or so I'm going to transition back to a cut. After a month or so of that we'll see where I am, but I find that my body adjusts to the calorie intake if I stay too static. I need to constantly increase or decrease cals based on my goals. If I stay put too long, I stop burning fat.

Time to eat! :pizza: