Bulk Powder Stack

L

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Im looking for a stack that I can make using bulk powders. So far I was going to mix like 50g WMS + 20g EAA's post workout. Take Smash pre workout. And like 20 g Bcaa's During work out. Now my question is do you think I should make my own mix to replace smash or should i just keep smash. I'm trying to make good products using bulk powders. On like a $300 budget

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
get the mass stack for pre workout. get some caffeine pills if you want more stimulant effect. then get l norvaline and l tyrosine. that will come to about 45 bucks. this way you'll have CEE, AEE, and cit malate for pumps, l tyrosine for focus, and l norvaline for additional pumps. it's an amazing stack, i am using it!

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
I would go with 20g WMS and 15g BCAA before workout and 50-80g WMS , 15g BCAA , 5g leucine for PWO

L

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
get the mass stack for pre workout. get some caffeine pills if you want more stimulant effect. then get l norvaline and l tyrosine. that will come to about 45 bucks. this way you'll have CEE, AEE, and cit malate for pumps, l tyrosine for focus, and l norvaline for additional pumps. it's an amazing stack, i am using it!
How do you dose this stack? And what do you mix it all up in like a juice?

L

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Also one more thing if I buy BCAA's is there a need to buy EAA's?

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
How do you dose this stack? And what do you mix it all up in like a juice?
CEE, AEE, Citrulline Malate- All 3 grams.

L-tyrosine-1 gram

l norvaline- 800 mg.

I'm loving the results so far, let me tell you. Better than any other pre workout powder I have used before. I can add my own caffeine, have an energy drink with it, whatever, and I am good to go.

Yes, I mix it in 100% juicy juice...flavor differs. It helps mask the flavor and also create a bit of an insulin spike to help with absorption.

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
How early before your workout do you take it ?

Have you try adding , maybe like some protein to it.

V

Vinny

Awards

You find the Norvaline made a real difference ?

You like it better than AAKG or the "older" NO type bulk powders ?

I never tried it this is first post ever read about it.

Thanks