Youth Stack

Mar430

Awards
Hey guys, as most of yall know, im pretty young in comparison to most here. Soooo, i would like to get some advice (safety advice) for the most part from you guys on a stack i was thinking of for a bulkto start in august....

obvious: whey protein (ON 100% Whey), multi-vitamin (Animal Pak), and food (lots of it)

others: PSlin, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Waxy Maize Starch, Sizeon

Now my question is, would it be unnecessary to mix PSlin and Anabolic Pump at once? Also, i keep hearing people say that its sorta needed for someone young, but im sorta against it for some reason, creatine. Is creatine (most likely sizeon) more necessary and helpful than i think for size and muscle gain? And if i were to use one, what is anyone opinion on Diesel Test's NOS Ether?
Other than that, any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, as most of yall know, im pretty young in comparison to most here. Soooo, i would like to get some advice (safety advice) for the most part from you guys on a stack i was thinking of for a bulkto start in august....

obvious: whey protein (ON 100% Whey), multi-vitamin (Animal Pak), and food (lots of it)

others: PSlin, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Waxy Maize Starch, Sizeon

Now my question is, would it be unnecessary to mix PSlin and Anabolic Pump at once? Also, i keep hearing people say that its sorta needed for someone young, but im sorta against it for some reason, creatine. Is creatine (most likely sizeon) more necessary and helpful than i think for size and muscle gain? And if i were to use one, what is anyone opinion on Diesel Test's NOS Ether?
Other than that, any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
dude, looks pretty good to me. as for the pslin and AP, i would not take them at the same time. just use the pslin pre workout and the AP for your other carb meals.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Ah... Same age as me! You sure got a lot of money to blow... I mean use... if you're getting those products. I'd hit up things cheaper and equivalent (except for Pslin and AP :p).

Optimum whey is cool.

Multi: Orange Triad (has glucosamine for joint too! 2 for 1 :))

Then I'd go with green magnitude (creatine with STRONG flavoring) + bulk beta alanine (increased performance over all) + bulk citrulline malate (reduces free radicals/lactic acid + NO precursor).

That pretty much covers everything. The green mag should cover the nasty taste of BA and CM. I don't think you'll need anything else and this is pretty much what I'm taking. Superb results along with my "eat everything in sight" diet :D:burg: :squat:

Mar430

Awards
Ah... Same age as me! You sure got a lot of money to blow... I mean use... if you're getting those products. I'd hit up things cheaper and equivalent (except for Pslin and AP :p).

Optimum whey is cool.

Multi: Orange Triad (has glucosamine for joint too! 2 for 1 :))

Then I'd go with green magnitude (creatine with STRONG flavoring) + bulk beta alanine (increased performance over all) + bulk citrulline malate (reduces free radicals/lactic acid + NO precursor).

That pretty much covers everything. The green mag should cover the nasty taste of BA and CM. I don't think you'll need anything else and this is pretty much what I'm taking. Superb results along with my "eat everything in sight" diet :D:burg: :squat:
lol eat everything in sight diet hahaha.
i was thinking bout doin green mag or sizeon but i actually decided to go wit Prolab's Creatine Mono cause its something like 200 servings wit 5g at each serving. Plus i hear from everywhere that creatine really isnt what its all hyped up to be plus creatine mono really the best of the whole set...so its like buying a good american vehicle and hoping its gonna be good on gas...:whiner:
Also i was thinking Orange Triad but for the price, i figured im straight wit the Animal Pak...cause its got a lil bit of everything in there and i keep a pretty healthy diet, so i got no worries
For beta alanine im try out incarnate for a while just to see how the beta alanine works and how the incarnate itself works.
Prolly gonna keep the PSlin and drop the Anabolic Pump. Save the Anabolic Pump for when i start trying for boxing in the late fall.
The C Malate im not too worried about, plus im not gonna sweat any NO producer anyway, cause nitrix oxide pumps dont really increase muscle mass that much. And for vaso, im just gonna rely on the PSLin and carbs.

Alsooo I got a place that i do get this stuff a lil cheap. PM me and ill tell ya where from. Overal its not a bad deal.:type:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
lol eat everything in sight diet hahaha.
i was thinking bout doin green mag or sizeon but i actually decided to go wit Prolab's Creatine Mono cause its something like 200 servings wit 5g at each serving. Plus i hear from everywhere that creatine really isnt what its all hyped up to be plus creatine mono really the best of the whole set...so its like buying a good american vehicle and hoping its gonna be good on gas...:whiner:
Also i was thinking Orange Triad but for the price, i figured im straight wit the Animal Pak...cause its got a lil bit of everything in there and i keep a pretty healthy diet, so i got no worries
For beta alanine im try out incarnate for a while just to see how the beta alanine works and how the incarnate itself works.
Prolly gonna keep the PSlin and drop the Anabolic Pump. Save the Anabolic Pump for when i start trying for boxing in the late fall.
The C Malate im not too worried about, plus im not gonna sweat any NO producer anyway, cause nitrix oxide pumps dont really increase muscle mass that much. And for vaso, im just gonna rely on the PSLin and carbs.

Alsooo I got a place that i do get this stuff a lil cheap. PM me and ill tell ya where from. Overal its not a bad deal.:type:
Dang boy! Sounds like you got things in order then!:wtf: WTF are you doing asking if your stack is O.K. on this forum hahaha. Check your PM's :)

Mar430

Awards
Dang boy! Sounds like you got things in order then!:wtf: WTF are you doing asking if your stack is O.K. on this forum hahaha. Check your PM's :)
hahaha. I just want to double check and make sure. Cause i always think there's a better more efficient way but idk....lack of selfconfidence i guess